rate the above person. 1-10

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • brothaice
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2005
    • 2940

    #106
    Re: rate the above person. 1-10

    9/10

    Comment

    • spinal_compression
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2005
      • 3325

      #107
      Re: rate the above person. 1-10

      9/10

      Originally posted by Tasselfoot
      oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

      Originally posted by Tasselfoot
      I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

      Comment

      • lumphoboextreme
        FFR Veteran
        • Jan 2005
        • 8592

        #108
        Re: rate the above person. 1-10

        7/10

        Comment

        • customstuff
          ♥C.S. + A.M.♥
          • Nov 2006
          • 4892

          #109
          Re: rate the above person. 1-10

          Omg!!! 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999/10!!!

          Originally posted by MrMagic5239
          Placements are final, custom will not be moved to D6, just because he is good at jacks, and mediocre at just about every other FMO in the game.
          Originally posted by customstuff
          Originally posted by MrMagic5239
          welcome to D6

          start playing

          Comment

          • booflag account
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2007
            • 1

            #110
            Re: rate the above person. 1-10

            7.75/10

            Comment

            • spinal_compression
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2005
              • 3325

              #111
              Re: rate the above person. 1-10

              3/10

              Haha 2 posts...

              I know it's you Doug31 but still this isn't your helping account...

              Originally posted by Tasselfoot
              oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

              Originally posted by Tasselfoot
              I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

              Comment

              • dashoe93
                Alphabet Crowd
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Nov 2005
                • 2950

                #112
                Re: rate the above person. 1-10

                5/10

                dont rate me spinal.

                ~DAshoe93~

                Comment

                • brothaice
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2005
                  • 2940

                  #113
                  Re: rate the above person. 1-10

                  9/10

                  dont rate me spinal

                  Comment

                  • falcondude
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 734

                    #114
                    Re: rate the above person. 1-10

                    9/10

                    EDIT: Don't rate me Spinal.


                    Originally posted by derblub
                    this pic is photo-chopped 100%

                    Comment

                    • ffrrocksya
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 285

                      #115
                      Re: rate the above person. 1-10

                      your pretty cool. 8.5/10

                      FC's:52
                      AAA's:11
                      Tokens:18
                      Skill Tokens:3

                      I play with one hand
                      (it's screwing me over a bit now)

                      Originally posted by ffrrocksya
                      Woah! This is my own qoute! :O

                      Comment

                      • spinal_compression
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2005
                        • 3325

                        #116
                        Re: rate the above person. 1-10

                        10/10

                        Have I done something wrong?

                        Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                        oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                        Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                        I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                        Comment

                        • falcondude
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 734

                          #117
                          Re: rate the above person. 1-10

                          8/10

                          No... :P


                          Originally posted by derblub
                          this pic is photo-chopped 100%

                          Comment

                          • spinal_compression
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2005
                            • 3325

                            #118
                            Re: rate the above person. 1-10

                            10/10

                            For clearing that up...

                            Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                            oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                            Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                            I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                            Comment

                            • Pizza_Pi
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2007
                              • 78

                              #119
                              Re: rate the above person. 1-10

                              3/10

                              don't rate me spinal!!!! For once don't!!!!!!
                              Currently working in: Infinite Being Remix by jr2, Current progress: Sync

                              Originally Posted by Nothing
                              .................

                              Comment

                              • spinal_compression
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2005
                                • 3325

                                #120
                                Re: rate the above person. 1-10

                                6/10

                                I have the feeling you don't like me beacuse I don't like Naruto...

                                Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                                oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                                Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                                I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                                Comment

                                Working...