rate the above person. 1-10

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • customstuff
    ♥C.S. + A.M.♥
    • Nov 2006
    • 4892

    #46
    Re: rate the above person. 1-10

    7/10

    Originally posted by MrMagic5239
    Placements are final, custom will not be moved to D6, just because he is good at jacks, and mediocre at just about every other FMO in the game.
    Originally posted by customstuff
    Originally posted by MrMagic5239
    welcome to D6

    start playing

    Comment

    • SulferDragon
      this is a waste of space
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2007
      • 2668

      #47
      Re: rate the above person. 1-10

      5.85632853890673672682436/10


      Comment

      • dashoe93
        Alphabet Crowd
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Nov 2005
        • 2950

        #48
        Re: rate the above person. 1-10

        8/10

        hallo thar.

        ~DAshoe93~

        Comment

        • Doug31
          Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jun 2004
          • 6811

          #49
          Re: rate the above person. 1-10

          9.5/10

          Comment

          • ffrrocksya
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2007
            • 285

            #50
            Re: rate the above person. 1-10

            9.89/10

            FC's:52
            AAA's:11
            Tokens:18
            Skill Tokens:3

            I play with one hand
            (it's screwing me over a bit now)

            Originally posted by ffrrocksya
            Woah! This is my own qoute! :O

            Comment

            • psychopete
              Quite electrifying.
              • Jul 2005
              • 833

              #51
              Re: rate the above person. 1-10

              6/10

              I often see you in here too much. >>;;

              Comment

              • beaner692
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2006
                • 1071

                #52
                Re: rate the above person. 1-10

                10/10 cuz I said so


                wewt10k aim: IMB3AU


                http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...&q=vertex+beta
                I play Vertex BETA :O

                Comment

                • HammyMcSquirrel
                  Everlong
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Dec 2004
                  • 3833

                  #53
                  Re: rate the above person. 1-10

                  Originally posted by Engler
                  I've read through this thread, and some people are retards. I mean, there's no way psycho is a 5, and there's no way matrixdude is anything under 7. Geez.
                  I'll make sure to ask you first, Engler, when I make a rating on someone based on my personal opinion. No need to call people "retards" if they don't agree with you on something so simplistic within a thread in the game forum. XD

                  6/10 for beaner.

                  Comment

                  • Fantasticone
                    D7 Elite Keymasher
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 6003

                    #54
                    Re: rate the above person. 1-10

                    8/10.

                    Comment

                    • HammyMcSquirrel
                      Everlong
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Dec 2004
                      • 3833

                      #55
                      Re: rate the above person. 1-10

                      8/10 at least

                      Comment

                      • FRANKKK
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2006
                        • 1802

                        #56
                        Re: rate the above person. 1-10

                        9/10
                        You seem cool even though I havent talked to you.



                        Full combo's: 230
                        AAA's: 75
                        Latest AAA: Lesson.
                        Best AAA: Firestorm.
                        GameWhore Clan
                        "Team Mom's Been Whoring" hahaha.

                        Comment

                        • spinal_compression
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2005
                          • 3325

                          #57
                          Re: rate the above person. 1-10

                          7/10

                          I've seen FRANKKK around alot.

                          Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                          oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                          Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                          I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                          Comment

                          • customstuff
                            ♥C.S. + A.M.♥
                            • Nov 2006
                            • 4892

                            #58
                            Re: rate the above person. 1-10

                            9/10

                            Originally posted by MrMagic5239
                            Placements are final, custom will not be moved to D6, just because he is good at jacks, and mediocre at just about every other FMO in the game.
                            Originally posted by customstuff
                            Originally posted by MrMagic5239
                            welcome to D6

                            start playing

                            Comment

                            • lumphoboextreme
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Jan 2005
                              • 8592

                              #59
                              Re: rate the above person. 1-10

                              6/10

                              Comment

                              • falcondude
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 734

                                #60
                                Re: rate the above person. 1-10

                                9/10


                                Originally posted by derblub
                                this pic is photo-chopped 100%

                                Comment

                                Working...