rate the above person. 1-10

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Doug31
    Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jun 2004
    • 6811

    #31
    Re: rate the above person. 1-10

    9/10

    Comment

    • spinal_compression
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2005
      • 3325

      #32
      Re: rate the above person. 1-10

      How'd I get a 9?

      Meh maybe I should put thought into ratings...

      10/10

      I know you're very helpful Doug31

      Originally posted by Tasselfoot
      oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

      Originally posted by Tasselfoot
      I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

      Comment

      • psychopete
        Quite electrifying.
        • Jul 2005
        • 833

        #33
        Re: rate the above person. 1-10

        7/10

        Comment

        • spinal_compression
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2005
          • 3325

          #34
          Re: rate the above person. 1-10

          I've seen psycho here and there.
          I'm pretty sure he contributes.
          7/10

          Originally posted by Tasselfoot
          oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

          Originally posted by Tasselfoot
          I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

          Comment

          • midnghtraver
            Icarus Moth
            FFR Music Producer
            • Jan 2006
            • 2064

            #35
            Re: rate the above person. 1-10

            8/10 spinal you've helped me a lot!

            Comment

            • spinal_compression
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2005
              • 3325

              #36
              Re: rate the above person. 1-10

              Midnightraver doesn't ring a bell. I recognise people by their avatars.

              If i've helped you then i'm sure you've passed in the favour to someone else.

              8/10

              Originally posted by Tasselfoot
              oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

              Originally posted by Tasselfoot
              I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

              Comment

              • dashoe93
                Alphabet Crowd
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Nov 2005
                • 2950

                #37
                Re: rate the above person. 1-10

                6/10

                i see you in the "games" forum too much =/

                ~DAshoe93~

                Comment

                • Tenniswrestler
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Mar 2005
                  • 299

                  #38
                  Re: rate the above person. 1-10

                  5.5/10
                  i have no sig

                  Comment

                  • Doug31
                    Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jun 2004
                    • 6811

                    #39
                    Re: rate the above person. 1-10

                    4/10 since I remember you double posted in the edit button thread.

                    Comment

                    • spinal_compression
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2005
                      • 3325

                      #40
                      Re: rate the above person. 1-10

                      10/10

                      I remember when Tennis did that. Haha.

                      Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                      oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                      Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                      I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                      Comment

                      • Tenniswrestler
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Mar 2005
                        • 299

                        #41
                        Re: rate the above person. 1-10

                        Originally posted by Doug31
                        4/10 since I remember you double posted in the edit button thread.
                        lol, so that makes me a worse ffr player?
                        i have no sig

                        Comment

                        • dashoe93
                          Alphabet Crowd
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Nov 2005
                          • 2950

                          #42
                          Re: rate the above person. 1-10

                          Originally posted by Tenniswrestler
                          lol, so that makes me a worse ffr player?
                          no, worst FFR poster.

                          3/10.

                          ~DAshoe93~

                          Comment

                          • ⅓Synthlight
                            Banned
                            • Apr 2007
                            • 0

                            #43
                            Re: rate the above person. 1-10

                            10

                            Comment

                            • lumphoboextreme
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Jan 2005
                              • 8592

                              #44
                              Re: rate the above person. 1-10

                              hmm. don't know you at all, 4.

                              Comment

                              • ffrrocksya
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 285

                                #45
                                Re: rate the above person. 1-10

                                9.1

                                FC's:52
                                AAA's:11
                                Tokens:18
                                Skill Tokens:3

                                I play with one hand
                                (it's screwing me over a bit now)

                                Originally posted by ffrrocksya
                                Woah! This is my own qoute! :O

                                Comment

                                Working...