Rate the Above Person's Siggy

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Bangcrashboom
    The Lulz, Do It For Them
    • Nov 2006
    • 1055

    #6226
    Re: Rate the Above Person's Siggy

    9/10 nice banners

    Originally posted by Bolth mannn
    Bangcrashboom lets make our manboobs touch.

    Comment

    • Flandre Scarlet
      Death
      • Feb 2008
      • 903

      #6227
      Re: Rate the Above Person's Siggy

      8/10; Feels like it could use a nice signature graphic.
      Playing FFR/Lurking around the forums since Dec. 2004

      Comment

      • michelle_x0x
        FFR Player
        • Aug 2005
        • 24

        #6228
        Re: Rate the Above Person's Siggy

        7/10
        I like the first banner the best. >.<
        What are those two doing? O:

        Comment

        • t-rogdor
          tane orb
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jun 2007
          • 2685

          #6229
          Re: Rate the Above Person's Siggy

          8/10

          Those look like some really cool canisters, and a plus because i love the ~.

          Also, i dont think you want to know what they are doing >.>
          Originally posted by cetaka
          I saw a flyer on a bulletin board at school asking for high-functioning aspergers/autism people to participate in some kind of experiment, and all I could think was, that sounds like a great place to meet girls.

          Comment

          • nuclearsamurai
            huehuehue
            • Jul 2007
            • 1211

            #6230
            Re: Rate the Above Person's Siggy

            Only Midnight would understand my quote.

            8/10

            EDIT: I did?!
            Last edited by nuclearsamurai; 01-1-2009, 04:01 PM.

            Comment

            • championanwar
              Ask Nuro! x3
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Jun 2004
              • 2588

              #6231
              Re: Rate the Above Person's Siggy

              Seeing as you posted twice on this page sanurai I am going to disregard your post, and rate the above posters siggy.
              T-Rogor I award you 10/10 BECAUSE IT'S JUST GREAT!

              Originally posted by aperson
              all of 65dos are dumb an noticable because their idea of 7/8 is 4/4 with one beat cut off the end
              aperson: yo shikari if u c thom yorke
              aperson: plz tell him 2 start usin consonants again
              Click Here

              Comment

              • .Huy
                FFR Player
                • Dec 2008
                • 31

                #6232
                Re: Rate the Above Person's Siggy

                7/10

                Comment

                • moches
                  FFR Player
                  • Aug 2005
                  • 3996

                  #6233
                  Re: Rate the Above Person's Siggy

                  7.5/10

                  Comment

                  • rzr
                    TWG Veteran
                    • Oct 2007
                    • 7608

                    #6234
                    Re: Rate the Above Person's Siggy

                    9/10 because I have to **** and the 9 is closest to the 0 so i can go now.

                    Originally posted by darkshark
                    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                    Originally posted by aperson
                    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                    Originally posted by Sprite-
                    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                    Comment

                    • NFD
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2007
                      • 4715

                      #6235
                      Re: Rate the Above Person's Siggy

                      5/10

                      Comment

                      • clarinet89
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2008
                        • 899

                        #6236
                        Re: Rate the Above Person's Siggy

                        8/10

                        Questionable Content

                        Comment

                        • ZC_Wolfy
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Dec 2008
                          • 384

                          #6237
                          Re: Rate the Above Person's Siggy

                          4/10 kinda boring and I dislike the big text


                          "BURN IN HELL, MOTHER ****ER!!! I am not retarded, okay. Oh, and one more thing. Even if we do plant twice as many trees as we cut down, which we don't, let me remind you, that TREES TAKE YEARS TO GROW, NOT DAY
                          S!!!" -
                          SaguchiTheCat

                          "*Twinklesky* makes me want to skip through a forest while playing a pan flute. And then all the little forest creatures will start dancing behind me." - Quigly

                          "I would link you to these great video demonstrations of good vibrating but I think I would get banned for it. D=" - Quigly

                          ZC's Birthday tournament - Signups are open and donations are greatly needed D:

                          Comment

                          • dandandamdandan1111
                            the baker man
                            • Jun 2007
                            • 2176

                            #6238
                            Re: Rate the Above Person's Siggy

                            6/10 lame meme

                            Comment

                            • makdaddy
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Mar 2003
                              • 1688

                              #6239
                              Re: Rate the Above Person's Siggy

                              5/10 fairly lulzy

                              -5 for crappy quality

                              Comment

                              • Psychotik
                                Heckin' Cute
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jan 2008
                                • 1729

                                #6240
                                Re: Rate the Above Person's Siggy

                                7/10
                                Check out my Speedruns
                                Originally posted by TEEX
                                I want me a grrrl that will call me at 4 in the morning and ask me what my best is on Ants.

                                Comment

                                Working...