Needs text or something.
( personal preference really )
5/10
Originally posted by Tasselfoot
whatever you do... don't **** a walros.
Originally posted by funmonkey54
*knock knock*
*opens door*
Hello sir, I am a representative from eBay.
Um, ok. May I help you?
Yes, I am going to need some more information. What is your social security, work hours, sperm count, sexual orientation, and hours of absence from your home?
I saw a flyer on a bulletin board at school asking for high-functioning aspergers/autism people to participate in some kind of experiment, and all I could think was, that sounds like a great place to meet girls.
I saw a flyer on a bulletin board at school asking for high-functioning aspergers/autism people to participate in some kind of experiment, and all I could think was, that sounds like a great place to meet girls.
(edit): I rate funmonkey54 a 10/10 for linking within a nicely done siggy and I give atomsk333 3/10 for being obviously visible for an invisible siggy.
Comment