Rate the Above Person's Siggy

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • clarinet89
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2008
    • 899

    #6046
    Re: Rate the Above Person's Siggy

    nice, simple, good.
    10/10

    Questionable Content

    Comment

    • dietsnapple135
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2006
      • 259

      #6047
      Re: Rate the Above Person's Siggy

      A little big, but it isn't bad.
      7.5/10
      Best FC- Planet Karma.
      Best AAA- {Midnight}
      Best BF - Balloon Fever.

      First place in Intermediate division of Zap_Track and Spammy's 1st Tourney. ^_^
      I'M A MOD YO

      Comment

      • NFD
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2007
        • 4715

        #6048
        Re: Rate the Above Person's Siggy

        7/10

        Comment

        • championanwar
          Ask Nuro! x3
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Jun 2004
          • 2588

          #6049
          Re: Rate the Above Person's Siggy

          It's missing something
          However the graphics are pretty goog
          7/10

          Originally posted by aperson
          all of 65dos are dumb an noticable because their idea of 7/8 is 4/4 with one beat cut off the end
          aperson: yo shikari if u c thom yorke
          aperson: plz tell him 2 start usin consonants again
          Click Here

          Comment

          • sarahxjane
            FFR Veteran
            • Aug 2005
            • 2109

            #6050
            Re: Rate the Above Person's Siggy

            6.5/10
            Originally posted by Tasselfoot
            whatever you do... don't **** a walros.
            Originally posted by funmonkey54
            *knock knock*
            *opens door*
            Hello sir, I am a representative from eBay.
            Um, ok. May I help you?
            Yes, I am going to need some more information. What is your social security, work hours, sperm count, sexual orientation, and hours of absence from your home?

            as of December 11th 2009.
            Proud One Hander! 113 AAAs & 295 Full Combos

            Comment

            • 1mpuls3
              Impulsive By Nature
              • Jul 2007
              • 340

              #6051
              Re: Rate the Above Person's Siggy

              5/10


              Comment

              • fishnook
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2008
                • 73

                #6052
                Re: Rate the Above Person's Siggy

                5--
                Originally posted by pokelda
                no, you dont get a man slave. Now get back to the kitchen where you belong.
                On Christmas Day you can't get sore,
                Your fellow man you must adore,
                There's time to rob him all the more
                The other three hundred and sixty-four.

                Comment

                • TC_llama499
                  Resident Rock Climber
                  • Feb 2008
                  • 1573

                  #6053
                  Re: Rate the Above Person's Siggy

                  2/10 =.=

                  Comment

                  • gausmaster
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 213

                    #6054
                    Re: Rate the Above Person's Siggy

                    7/10


                    FC=400

                    Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                    i like to do heroin. is that a bad habit?
                    Originally posted by EnR
                    I tend to masturbate while playing.
                    Originally posted by MrRubix
                    17.374

                    im so drnkl

                    Comment

                    • Ratchetlombax
                      FFR Player
                      • Sep 2008
                      • 126

                      #6055
                      Re: Rate the Above Person's Siggy

                      8ight/10
                      Because you has a MrRubix quote in your siggy.
                      Mine'll be terrible ROTFLOL.

                      Originally posted by ShAiOnEi
                      I memorize the layout of the female anatomy before I don my blindfold. Would this be a similar technique with the Rubik's cube? Sometimes I wonder if I ever get a DNF. (Did Not Finish)
                      /me is back.
                      "I'm a genius, not an engineer."--Aramis, The Man in the Iron Mask
                      FC's: >70; Best FC: Grand Galop Chromatique
                      AAA's: 27; Best AAA: Let it Snow {Heavy}

                      Comment

                      • Professor Raine
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2007
                        • 1560

                        #6056
                        Re: Rate the Above Person's Siggy

                        3/10


                        My simfilez ----
                        :

                        Comment

                        • TheNamesH
                          FFR Player
                          • Feb 2008
                          • 155

                          #6057
                          Re: Rate the Above Person's Siggy

                          BIg O_O <------- like these eyes
                          5/10
                          Best FC: Electro Rush x8 v2, Holy Orders
                          Best AAA: That annoying Polka song.
                          Best non AAA: 2 Goods on Summer time perfume.. sucks because i had autofail on.. 1300 perfects... GAH



                          First Place Beginner division
                          Phynx unofficial tourney

                          Originally posted by Synthlight
                          Play with it, touch it, feel it and talk to me about it in the morning.

                          Cheers,

                          Synthlight

                          Comment

                          • Gigispackles
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Jul 2008
                            • 175

                            #6058
                            Re: Rate the Above Person's Siggy

                            5/10
                            I'm bad at wording things

                            Comment

                            • Psychotik
                              Heckin' Cute
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jan 2008
                              • 1729

                              #6059
                              Re: Rate the Above Person's Siggy

                              5/10 boring
                              Check out my Speedruns
                              Originally posted by TEEX
                              I want me a grrrl that will call me at 4 in the morning and ask me what my best is on Ants.

                              Comment

                              • dietsnapple135
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 259

                                #6060
                                Re: Rate the Above Person's Siggy

                                Not too great. 2/10. But, I do like "^_^"'s. So +1 for each. 8/10. -3 for big spicy meatballs though. 5/10. And seeing as the Lylat System is a fairly cool planetary system. X2 Multiplier. 10/10.
                                Best FC- Planet Karma.
                                Best AAA- {Midnight}
                                Best BF - Balloon Fever.

                                First place in Intermediate division of Zap_Track and Spammy's 1st Tourney. ^_^
                                I'M A MOD YO

                                Comment

                                Working...