Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • xharumoni
    $
    • Apr 2007
    • 581

    #12736
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    8/10

    Comment

    • chidori!
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2007
      • 1603

      #12737
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      7/10

      Comment

      • TheRapingDragon
        A car crash mind
        • Aug 2005
        • 9788

        #12738
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        Originally posted by OMG its HIM
        o and uh TRD on the very first page is says rate the above persons avatar on a 1-10 scale, it doesnt say "also put why you rate the avatar that number."
        Yes, and? Still proves my point that threads like these are only for post-whores or degenerate idiots who cannot post more than "number/number".

        You must understand I've always had a hatred for the games section because it's so utterly useless and people in here show less intelligence than even Gaia could come up with.

        Posting "number/number" does not help a forum be a good forum, it helps to increase your post count but it is still useless.

        Am I so wrong for wanting to see this section be improved a little?

        Also, Chidori, is your avatar from Odin Sphere? Unfortunately I never got too into the game so I can't recall for sure, the character just looks familiar. I like the avatar, probably 7/10.

        I just occasionally try to come into threads like these and make them actually readable. Enjoyable in some little form. I mean if people took care of this section then it could be so much better, you could have actual games, or at least games that had a little substance in them. For example: rate the above person's avatar and give a reason as to why you gave that amount.

        That would be a thread you could read. Tell me, how many people come into this thread to read posts? A very small amount I can tell you that for sure. People come into this section to post-whore in banal threads.

        Comment

        • Quigly
          nah
          • Jan 2008
          • 3506

          #12739
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          Cute
          8/10
          nah

          Comment

          • 5.points
            Provy
            • Jan 2008
            • 671

            #12740
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            8/10

            Comment

            • OMG its HIM
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2008
              • 667

              #12741
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              Originally posted by TheRapingDragon
              Yes, and? Still proves my point that threads like these are only for post-whores or degenerate idiots who cannot post more than "number/number".

              You must understand I've always had a hatred for the games section because it's so utterly useless and people in here show less intelligence than even Gaia could come up with.

              Posting "number/number" does not help a forum be a good forum, it helps to increase your post count but it is still useless.

              Am I so wrong for wanting to see this section be improved a little?

              Also, Chidori, is your avatar from Odin Sphere? Unfortunately I never got too into the game so I can't recall for sure, the character just looks familiar. I like the avatar, probably 7/10.

              I just occasionally try to come into threads like these and make them actually readable. Enjoyable in some little form. I mean if people took care of this section then it could be so much better, you could have actual games, or at least games that had a little substance in them. For example: rate the above person's avatar and give a reason as to why you gave that amount.

              That would be a thread you could read. Tell me, how many people come into this thread to read posts? A very small amount I can tell you that for sure. People come into this section to post-whore in banal threads.
              I see what you are saying, the game threads are full of post-whores, but people are just to lazy to post as why they like/dislike the persons avatar. But i agree the game thread need more care, but we all know that FFR is going to have post-whores. But, its up to people like you TRD to keep making these threads more readable.
              AAA-5
              FC's-102
              Best AAA-Pita
              Best FC-Piano Etude

              <He Got Laid
              Originally posted by djshox
              I will kill you.

              Comment

              • TheRapingDragon
                A car crash mind
                • Aug 2005
                • 9788

                #12742
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                Trust me, if I could then I'd be trying to improve this section as much as possible, but unfortunately all I can do is try to post some words in a huge wave of identical posts.

                I know that people are too lazy to post reasons, or are, as I said before, just too degenerate to keep thinking up reasons, but that's still no excuse.

                This is a forum, not a chat-room. In a forum you have as much time as you want to write a coherent post. You can take your time and think up a reason before posting. If you have no reason then you just don't post until you see an avatar that you could comment on.

                There is no excuse for being lazy in a forum.

                Comment

                • OMG its HIM
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2008
                  • 667

                  #12743
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  Originally posted by TheRapingDragon
                  Trust me, if I could then I'd be trying to improve this section as much as possible, but unfortunately all I can do is try to post some words in a huge wave of identical posts.

                  I know that people are too lazy to post reasons, or are, as I said before, just too degenerate to keep thinking up reasons, but that's still no excuse.

                  This is a forum, not a chat-room. In a forum you have as much time as you want to write a coherent post. You can take your time and think up a reason before posting. If you have no reason then you just don't post until you see an avatar that you could comment on.

                  There is no excuse for being lazy in a forum.
                  i agree, that is what chit-chat is for.
                  AAA-5
                  FC's-102
                  Best AAA-Pita
                  Best FC-Piano Etude

                  <He Got Laid
                  Originally posted by djshox
                  I will kill you.

                  Comment

                  • master q60
                    Aka Shinboro
                    • Nov 2007
                    • 895

                    #12744
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    ummm.. 6.5/10
                    Originally posted by TC_Pr0
                    I'm pretty sure God said this about the ten commandments.
                    Originally posted by Sprite-
                    I have a MAJOR problem with you. So ask me if I care. Stop whining.

                    Comment

                    • SpammyMcSquirrel
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2008
                      • 816

                      #12745
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      9/10
                      Futurama ftw.

                      Comment

                      • gnr61
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Oct 2005
                        • 7251

                        #12746
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        0/10 for furry bye
                        squirrel--it's whats for dinner.

                        Comment

                        • Mr.Nothing
                          R.I.P. Steve <3
                          • Aug 2007
                          • 1227

                          #12747
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          10/10
                          I <3 seal.

                          Comment

                          • fastfingers65
                            Banned
                            • Sep 2006
                            • 1124

                            #12748
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            3/10

                            what the...... patriotic circus

                            Comment

                            • mnoed
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2007
                              • 86

                              #12749
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              0/10 you dont have an avitar
                              •Θ¤§¤Θ•

                              Comment

                              • lxDestinyxl
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 3247

                                #12750
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                5/10 - Didn't catch my attention.

                                Comment

                                Working...