Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • spinal_compression
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2005
    • 3325

    #4216
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    10/10

    Originally posted by Tasselfoot
    oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

    Originally posted by Tasselfoot
    I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

    Comment

    • burningeyes88
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2006
      • 359

      #4217
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      2/10
      Originally posted by 6 p01nt3d*st@r
      You spelled FFR wrong.

      Originally posted by Shashakiro
      Yeah, FFR is addicting...I don't think I'll get bored with this game unless I somehow become the best at it, which won't happen.
      Originally posted by Synthlight
      I usually just get all naked and tell them they will turn gay if they touch me.

      Cheers,

      Synthlight

      Comment

      • spinal_compression
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2005
        • 3325

        #4218
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        5/10

        Originally posted by Tasselfoot
        oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

        Originally posted by Tasselfoot
        I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

        Comment

        • AuraSage
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2007
          • 100

          #4219
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          6/10

          What r those anyway?

          ___________________


          sigpic-IE Rejector

          Comment

          • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
            FFR Player
            • May 2007
            • 1441

            #4220
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            10/10

            Comment

            • spinal_compression
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2005
              • 3325

              #4221
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              5/10

              Originally posted by Tasselfoot
              oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

              Originally posted by Tasselfoot
              I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

              Comment

              • 6 p01nt3d*st@r
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2007
                • 1120

                #4222
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                926534/982345

                Comment

                • spinal_compression
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2005
                  • 3325

                  #4223
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  10/10

                  Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                  oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                  Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                  I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                  Comment

                  • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2007
                    • 1441

                    #4224
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    5/10

                    Comment

                    • spinal_compression
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2005
                      • 3325

                      #4225
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      5/10

                      Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                      oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                      Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                      I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                      Comment

                      • Doug31
                        Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jun 2004
                        • 6811

                        #4226
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        8/10

                        Comment

                        • spinal_compression
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2005
                          • 3325

                          #4227
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          10/10

                          Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                          oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                          Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                          I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                          Comment

                          • Filipino Fighta
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2007
                            • 13

                            #4228
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            7/10
                            Mess with the best die with the rest.

                            Comment

                            • HammyMcSquirrel
                              Everlong
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Dec 2004
                              • 3833

                              #4229
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              Heh...5/10

                              Comment

                              • Black Yoshi
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 1322

                                #4230
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                9/10
                                Originally posted by Kairon
                                Holy ****ing ****balls ****-**** son of a mother****ing ****tastic dump**** ****ing **** hippopotamus ****-dancing bull**** leprechaun-smashing ****-nipples ****-****ing panda-****ing mellow-****ing-yellow ****-eating ****-jumping Jesus Christ Superstar on a pogo stick.

                                HAHAHA XD I do n_n XDDDD

                                :O

                                Comment

                                Working...