Guess the Song From the screenshot

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • omgitznpv
    cohoooooon
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2005
    • 6980

    #6211
    Re: Guess the Song From the screenshot

    Forgot to add a point last time.

    37 Points: SulferDragon
    35 Points: Silvuh
    30 Points: sc979
    23 points: xplayfan
    21 Points: DarkbearX
    20 Points: Darkmanticorex2
    14 Points: Brilliant Dynamite Neon
    13 Points: omgitznpv
    12 Points: bluguerilla, EI_Tizzy
    11 Points: EnR
    9 Points: HammyMcSquirrel, rushyrulz, smartdude1212, [HectoGtzMX]
    8 Points: blindreper1179, potter_rocks_out_loud, TD_Lonewolf01, 09876
    7 Points: behanjc, Tasselfoot
    6 Points: Matrixdude, MeaCulpa, obie32one, Ravia
    5 Points: Doug31, Ledwix, silvercomet1525, sjoecool1991
    4 Points: bob bob, brothaice, DrawingJunkie, Ieatyoulvllol, MrMagic5239, psychopete
    3 Points: Artic_counter, Fantasticone
    2 Points: ~Zero~, ego, I Like It, Kotarouchan, massflavour, orly101, RB_Dreamscanner, robertsona, Shashakiro, travman301, Vidik, Mahjix
    1 Point: 25thhour -I_Pwn_n00bs-, [TeRa], Alaeviea, andy-o24, angelofthedead, AOD_ELEMENT, Arcsynth, Bahamut-X, Black_Yoshi, ChaosMaster1, Cloud321, d4u7211, dag12, Dr Jeykll, falcondude, FlameFalco, freakysnots, JAREK101, Jtehanonymous, jugglinguy, KilikOdagawa, Linksbro, MarioGP87(TN_RockLee), MI4 REAL, Mitchtyler, Nightfirecat, PsYcHoZeRoSk8er, revolutionomega, Ryusei_, scrobytilt, Shadow Hunter, sk8mastr, TD_Project, tenniswrestler, thechild, TS_SonicMaster, lxDestinyxl, keyslayer101
    Attached Files
    Originally posted by DossarLX ODI
    What's the point of using drugs anyways? I heard they help you relax but that's pretty much it. (Not talking about medicines)

    Comment

    • 09876
      FFR Veteran
      • Nov 2004
      • 353

      #6212
      Re: Guess the Song From the screenshot

      EHHS v2?

      Made by arrekusuof93 at Ye Olde Photoshop Shoppe

      Comment

      • omgitznpv
        cohoooooon
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2005
        • 6980

        #6213
        Re: Guess the Song From the screenshot

        Nope.
        Originally posted by DossarLX ODI
        What's the point of using drugs anyways? I heard they help you relax but that's pretty much it. (Not talking about medicines)

        Comment

        • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
          nobody fiffers anymore.
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2006
          • 2440

          #6214
          Re: Guess the Song From the screenshot

          Hajnal?
          ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

          Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

          Comment

          • hyperxtrance
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2007
            • 93

            #6215
            Re: Guess the Song From the screenshot

            Chlorophyll?

            Originally posted by Alpha Omega
            can ur pussy eat cherrios fast?
            Originally posted by L0NEvvolf
            I try, I just have trobble in engish class. lol

            Comment

            • rushyrulz
              Digital Dancing!
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Feb 2006
              • 12985

              #6216
              Re: Guess the Song From the screenshot

              Vertex BETA?


              Comment

              • aTzUeLo1191
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2007
                • 594

                #6217
                Re: Guess the Song From the screenshot

                Forza Azzuri?


                Originally posted by omgitznpv
                brb suicide
                JOIN TWG NAO!!!

                Comment

                • omgitznpv
                  cohoooooon
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2005
                  • 6980

                  #6218
                  Re: Guess the Song From the screenshot

                  No. Some of the guesses are for songs that are much faster than the song I picked.
                  Originally posted by DossarLX ODI
                  What's the point of using drugs anyways? I heard they help you relax but that's pretty much it. (Not talking about medicines)

                  Comment

                  • robertsona
                    missa in h-moll
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2006
                    • 4000

                    #6219
                    Re: Guess the Song From the screenshot

                    iPatch's OP or Toph's OP?

                    Comment

                    • xplayfan
                      FFR Player
                      • Aug 2005
                      • 752

                      #6220
                      Re: Guess the Song From the screenshot

                      Digital Intervention?

                      Comment

                      • omgitznpv
                        cohoooooon
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2005
                        • 6980

                        #6221
                        Re: Guess the Song From the screenshot

                        Still no.

                        Hint: Song was released last year.
                        Originally posted by DossarLX ODI
                        What's the point of using drugs anyways? I heard they help you relax but that's pretty much it. (Not talking about medicines)

                        Comment

                        • hyperxtrance
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2007
                          • 93

                          #6222
                          Re: Guess the Song From the screenshot

                          Takecore of Yourself?

                          Originally posted by Alpha Omega
                          can ur pussy eat cherrios fast?
                          Originally posted by L0NEvvolf
                          I try, I just have trobble in engish class. lol

                          Comment

                          • TD_lonewolf01
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Feb 2006
                            • 229

                            #6223
                            Re: Guess the Song From the screenshot

                            Lunar Saturation?

                            Comment

                            • omgitznpv
                              cohoooooon
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2005
                              • 6980

                              #6224
                              Re: Guess the Song From the screenshot

                              Nope.
                              Originally posted by DossarLX ODI
                              What's the point of using drugs anyways? I heard they help you relax but that's pretty much it. (Not talking about medicines)

                              Comment

                              • crzy99
                                FFR Player
                                • Feb 2007
                                • 20

                                #6225
                                Re: Guess the Song From the screenshot

                                Gradeus?

                                Comment

                                Working...