Guess the Song From the screenshot

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • omgitznpv
    cohoooooon
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2005
    • 6980

    #6166
    Re: Guess the Song From the screenshot

    Pretty Green Onions.
    Originally posted by DossarLX ODI
    What's the point of using drugs anyways? I heard they help you relax but that's pretty much it. (Not talking about medicines)

    Comment

    • SulferDragon
      this is a waste of space
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2007
      • 2668

      #6167
      Re: Guess the Song From the screenshot

      Bingo!


      Comment

      • omgitznpv
        cohoooooon
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2005
        • 6980

        #6168
        Re: Guess the Song From the screenshot

        Because I totally didn't post the same screenshot some pages back.

        Ignore the random black line.

        37 Points: SulferDragon
        35 Points: Silvuh
        29 Points: sc979
        23 points: xplayfan
        21 Points: DarkbearX
        20 Points: Darkmanticorex2
        14 Points: Brilliant Dynamite Neon
        12 Points: bluguerilla, EI_Tizzy
        11 Points: EnR, omgitznpv
        9 Points: HammyMcSquirrel, rushyrulz, smartdude1212, [HectoGtzMX]
        8 Points: blindreper1179, potter_rocks_out_loud, TD_Lonewolf01, 09876
        7 Points: behanjc, Tasselfoot
        6 Points: Matrixdude, MeaCulpa, obie32one, Ravia
        5 Points: Doug31, Ledwix, silvercomet1525, sjoecool1991
        4 Points: bob bob, brothaice, DrawingJunkie, Ieatyoulvllol, MrMagic5239, psychopete
        3 Points: Artic_counter, Fantasticone
        2 Points: ~Zero~, ego, I Like It, Kotarouchan, massflavour, orly101, RB_Dreamscanner, robertsona, Shashakiro, travman301, Vidik, Mahjix
        1 Point: 25thhour -I_Pwn_n00bs-, [TeRa], Alaeviea, andy-o24, angelofthedead, AOD_ELEMENT, Arcsynth, Bahamut-X, Black_Yoshi, ChaosMaster1, Cloud321, d4u7211, dag12, Dr Jeykll, falcondude, FlameFalco, freakysnots, JAREK101, Jtehanonymous, jugglinguy, KilikOdagawa, Linksbro, MarioGP87(TN_RockLee), MI4 REAL, Mitchtyler, Nightfirecat, PsYcHoZeRoSk8er, revolutionomega, Ryusei_, scrobytilt, Shadow Hunter, sk8mastr, TD_Project, tenniswrestler, thechild, TS_SonicMaster, lxDestinyxl, keyslayer101
        Attached Files
        Originally posted by DossarLX ODI
        What's the point of using drugs anyways? I heard they help you relax but that's pretty much it. (Not talking about medicines)

        Comment

        • mike2727
          FFR Player
          • Feb 2007
          • 971

          #6169
          Re: Guess the Song From the screenshot

          that gay youkoso suzume no baraya?


          Best FC's: Adult's Sketchbook, Turbulence, Hellbeat v1



          Want a favourites category in FFR? If so, click
          Here.

          Comment

          • KilikOdagawa
            Zombie Dancer
            • Jun 2007
            • 737

            #6170
            Re: Guess the Song From the screenshot

            I'm gonna say....20031023
            Came back on the 3/25/17 after 8 years of being AFK.

            Comment

            • omgitznpv
              cohoooooon
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2005
              • 6980

              #6171
              Re: Guess the Song From the screenshot

              No to all.
              Originally posted by DossarLX ODI
              What's the point of using drugs anyways? I heard they help you relax but that's pretty much it. (Not talking about medicines)

              Comment

              • TD_lonewolf01
                FFR Veteran
                • Feb 2006
                • 229

                #6172
                Re: Guess the Song From the screenshot

                uh.. Chlorophyll?

                Comment

                • SulferDragon
                  this is a waste of space
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 2668

                  #6173
                  Re: Guess the Song From the screenshot

                  Originally posted by omgitznpv
                  Because I totally didn't post the same screenshot some pages back.
                  I'm not always paying attention to this game >_>


                  Comment

                  • omgitznpv
                    cohoooooon
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2005
                    • 6980

                    #6174
                    Re: Guess the Song From the screenshot

                    Not Chlorophyll.

                    HINT: Not in Misc.

                    And Sulfer, why not?!
                    Originally posted by DossarLX ODI
                    What's the point of using drugs anyways? I heard they help you relax but that's pretty much it. (Not talking about medicines)

                    Comment

                    • SulferDragon
                      this is a waste of space
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 2668

                      #6175
                      Re: Guess the Song From the screenshot

                      Cuz I'm a busy guy. Ok, not really, but sometimes I forget threads exist.

                      P.S. Clearly this screen has me stumped, because I haven't guessed anything.


                      Comment

                      • KilikOdagawa
                        Zombie Dancer
                        • Jun 2007
                        • 737

                        #6176
                        Re: Guess the Song From the screenshot

                        Hint?
                        Came back on the 3/25/17 after 8 years of being AFK.

                        Comment

                        • omgitznpv
                          cohoooooon
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2005
                          • 6980

                          #6177
                          Re: Guess the Song From the screenshot

                          Hint #1: Not in Misc.
                          Hint #2: 150 BPM or slower
                          Originally posted by DossarLX ODI
                          What's the point of using drugs anyways? I heard they help you relax but that's pretty much it. (Not talking about medicines)

                          Comment

                          • aTzUeLo1191
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2007
                            • 594

                            #6178
                            Re: Guess the Song From the screenshot

                            Sensorium?

                            Tis a tricky screenshot.


                            Originally posted by omgitznpv
                            brb suicide
                            JOIN TWG NAO!!!

                            Comment

                            • customstuff
                              ♥C.S. + A.M.♥
                              • Nov 2006
                              • 4892

                              #6179
                              Re: Guess the Song From the screenshot

                              Crowdpleaser?

                              Originally posted by MrMagic5239
                              Placements are final, custom will not be moved to D6, just because he is good at jacks, and mediocre at just about every other FMO in the game.
                              Originally posted by customstuff
                              Originally posted by MrMagic5239
                              welcome to D6

                              start playing

                              Comment

                              • robertsona
                                missa in h-moll
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2006
                                • 4000

                                #6180
                                Re: Guess the Song From the screenshot

                                second screenshot NAO.

                                Comment

                                Working...