Do you have more Creds that the user below u? LETS FIND OUT!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • deposition
    FFR Player
    • Feb 2004
    • 1115

    #31
    Originally posted by fusi0n
    is easy to cheet credits :\

    Comment

    • Doug31
      Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jun 2004
      • 6811

      #32
      I've got 24298, and I've bought every purchasable song and haven't cheated.

      Edit: Now I have 46,667 lol.

      Comment

      • booshie
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2004
        • 11

        #33
        2500 after buying ALL of the songs

        Comment

        • Piroteknix
          Banned
          • Aug 2004
          • 61

          #34
          150 >.< I haven't bought ANYTHING yet, either!!

          Comment

          • Afrobean
            Admiral in the Red Army
            • Dec 2003
            • 13262

            #35
            I have 9,183. I hope to break 10,000 soon.

            Oh yea, I never cheated, and I have purchased all songs. Also, I've not lost a challenge yet.

            Comment

            • Tank101
              I V vi iii IV I IV V
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2004
              • 2082

              #36
              Now I have over 7,000.

              Comment

              • Krym
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2003
                • 234

                #37
                2900 with all the songs

                I haven't played FFR for awhile. I prob wont start again till R2 is out
                (which i hope is soon)

                Comment

                • deposition
                  FFR Player
                  • Feb 2004
                  • 1115

                  #38
                  Why doesn't synth make the credit box thing bigger so we can see how many we have?

                  Comment

                  • noviceanimeartist
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2004
                    • 270

                    #39
                    Originally posted by Tank101
                    4000 rounded, I've bought all of the songs and donated at least 3000.
                    700 rounded, I've bought all of the songs and donated at least 5500 to a guy who kicked my ass.
                    Please point out any spelling or grammatical errors I may have missed in my post, thanks.

                    Comment

                    • Rebirth0
                      FFR Originalbro
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jun 2003
                      • 8751

                      #40
                      I have like 185 >_< I don't play FFR that much. (This is after buying all songs)

                      Comment

                      • vinnyvalentino
                        FFR Player
                        • Sep 2004
                        • 3

                        #41
                        Right now about 167.

                        Comment

                        • Tank101
                          I V vi iii IV I IV V
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2004
                          • 2082

                          #42
                          About 8,700.

                          Comment

                          • Deston
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2004
                            • 31

                            #43
                            I think i have about 450 but i hav all the pusrchased songs

                            Comment

                            • aleco
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2003
                              • 1054

                              #44
                              I have either -109348756 or 7894-29857y
                              I still exist...

                              Comment

                              • Chromer
                                Hookers and Blow
                                • Jul 2003
                                • 4981

                                #45
                                16548

                                Comment

                                Working...