Do you have more Creds that the user below u? LETS FIND OUT!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • hEaLiNgViSiOnAnGeLicMiX
    FFR Player
    • Dec 2003
    • 1663

    #16
    a pitiful 256....I spent 700 total on Holy night V2 and Stay with me 2 though.
    Ananana: Girls are so complicated. That\'s why I\'m not a lesbian.
    Anuj: Marry me Karen XD
    Anuj: omfg somebody suck my wee wee >.<

    Comment

    • qualy
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2003
      • 864

      #17
      1381

      Comment

      • drummerboy765
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2003
        • 720

        #18
        1400(rounded)

        Comment

        • hydrojakep
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2003
          • 2294

          #19
          401 (i am soo good i know)



          Comment

          • Takisho
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2003
            • 920

            #20
            Originally posted by hEaLiNgViSiOnAnGeLicMiX
            a pitiful 256....I spent 700 total on Holy night V2 and Stay with me 2 though.
            Nearly 1000 in 1 day? You play like 12 hours a day or something?

            EDIT: I have about 1975 credits or so after buying Holy Night v2 and Stay With Me. I would have more, but I'm more of a Stepmania kind-of-guy.

            Comment

            • xqsiteperson
              FFR Player
              • Dec 2003
              • 18

              #21
              Close to 400

              Comment

              • plasmix
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2003
                • 3639

                #22
                2132

                Comment

                • Shinagami101
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2003
                  • 12

                  #23
                  ummmm........... about 415 or is it 425 umm...... or around there anywhere between 415 and 425

                  Comment

                  • Master_of_PARANOiA
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2003
                    • 1599

                    #24
                    eleventy billion
                    Afrobean16 (8:58:05 PM): you're evil incarnate

                    Comment

                    • Master_of_PARANOiA
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2003
                      • 1599

                      #25
                      I feel like playing bump the thread. So here we go:

                      BUMP!

                      Btw, I have 1.5 trillion+ credits now.
                      Afrobean16 (8:58:05 PM): you're evil incarnate

                      Comment

                      • plasmix
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2003
                        • 3639

                        #26
                        I have four vigintillion. (69 zeros)

                        Comment

                        • fusi0n
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2003
                          • 2158

                          #27
                          is easy to cheet credits :\

                          Comment

                          • Musical_Master
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2004
                            • 1788

                            #28
                            20,000

                            Comment

                            • Shinagami101
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2003
                              • 12

                              #29
                              now i have ready for this

                              599

                              but not quite 600 yet

                              Comment

                              • Tank101
                                I V vi iii IV I IV V
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2004
                                • 2082

                                #30
                                4000 rounded, I've bought all of the songs and donated at least 3000.

                                Comment

                                Working...