^ is right.
< Is trying to avoid double-posting, but isn't doing a very good job. Dx
v is probably annoyed as well.
My little corner of Local Reality Quotes:
Zack: Okay, I've got tampons, a Venus razor, now to stop at Victoria's secret. Joe: Uh, I think you're taking this joke a little too far. Seriously. I can understand going off to buy a bra, but TAMPONS? You're starting to kill the joke. And do I really have to come with you? Zack: Shut up. It's funny. Last edited by Meiloyn : Today at 06:09 PM. Reason: Removed NSFW content
^ Is a ninja.
< Isn't annoyed.
< Has played Neopets a lot recently, but not as much, like, really recently.
V Shouldn't say something to the effect of "V is human".
^ Is wrong! (Why is everyone wrong?)
< Brushed his teeth just not to long ago.
< Already has 10 cavities anyway.
< Isn't worried, because his teeth grow back anyway.
v Is annoyed with me saying so many things about myself.
^ would be right, if I were sure that nobody was planning on eating the bar of shortbread on the table.
< Wants shortbread. Or some sort of snack bar.
v Probably wants to eat, too.
My little corner of Local Reality Quotes:
Zack: Okay, I've got tampons, a Venus razor, now to stop at Victoria's secret. Joe: Uh, I think you're taking this joke a little too far. Seriously. I can understand going off to buy a bra, but TAMPONS? You're starting to kill the joke. And do I really have to come with you? Zack: Shut up. It's funny. Last edited by Meiloyn : Today at 06:09 PM. Reason: Removed NSFW content
^ I hope is doing well in Physics.
< Will take Physics sophomore year, because < wants to take Physiology ASAP.
V Excels in at least one class in school. >.>
Comment