Guess the Game from the Screenshot

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • timotolkki11
    FFR Veteran
    • Jun 2006
    • 68

    #511
    Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot

    Fallout 3
    Bethesda Softworks
    RPG

    Someone else take it.

    Comment

    • LifereaperX
      FFR Player
      • May 2006
      • 168

      #512
      Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot

      Originally posted by timotolkki11
      Fallout 3
      Bethesda Softworks
      RPG

      Someone else take it.
      Yeah, you got it.

      EDIT: You both got it.

      Comment

      • MalReynolds
        CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
        • Sep 2003
        • 6571

        #513
        Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot

        It's not out yet, so it's hard to say what exactly the game is going to be like, which is why I didn't put the genre. It's actually an FPSRPG by Bethesda, if you want to get into technicalities. At least, according to GameInformer.
        "A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."

        "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor


        My new novel:

        Maledictions: The Offering.

        Now in Paperback!

        Comment

        • shadowraikiri
          FFR Player
          • Aug 2006
          • 269

          #514
          Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot

          dam you guys are good....
          §ĦλđШŘλΐķĭřĩ™
          THIS IS TRADEMARKED

          cant copy this stuff beezy.

          Comment

          • LifereaperX
            FFR Player
            • May 2006
            • 168

            #515
            Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot

            Originally posted by MalReynolds
            It's not out yet, so it's hard to say what exactly the game is going to be like, which is why I didn't put the genre. It's actually an FPSRPG by Bethesda, if you want to get into technicalities. At least, according to GameInformer.
            I was hoping that would make it harder, but I knew somebody would get it.

            Comment

            • shadowraikiri
              FFR Player
              • Aug 2006
              • 269

              #516
              Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot

              mm whose turn is it then... anyones?
              §ĦλđШŘλΐķĭřĩ™
              THIS IS TRADEMARKED

              cant copy this stuff beezy.

              Comment

              • Telvanni_guard
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2005
                • 1031

                #517
                Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot

                Whoever wants to try a screen's turn. I want to try to guess the next one.

                Sadly enough I knew the game. I've seen both of the trailers for it just forgot to check on this thread.

                Comment

                • Keith_Red
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2007
                  • 39

                  #518
                  Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot



                  I wonder if anyone will get this!




                  Originally posted by Synthlight
                  No.. you go die you BIG MEANIE! OMG THE INTERNET FEELINGS HAVE HURT ME!

                  Cheers,

                  Synthlight

                  Comment

                  • DarkProdigy
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Aug 2005
                    • 893

                    #519
                    Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot

                    Grand Theft Auto 4
                    PS3/Xbox 360
                    Rockstar Games

                    Guess confirmed through you not changing the picture name, so:
                    Are you a stepartist?

                    Comment

                    • Keith_Red
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2007
                      • 39

                      #520
                      Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot

                      Originally posted by DarkProdigy
                      Grand Theft Auto 4
                      PS3/Xbox 360
                      Rockstar Games

                      Guess confirmed through you not changing the picture name, so:
                      yeah

                      i have no clue what yours is




                      Originally posted by Synthlight
                      No.. you go die you BIG MEANIE! OMG THE INTERNET FEELINGS HAVE HURT ME!

                      Cheers,

                      Synthlight

                      Comment

                      • LifereaperX
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2006
                        • 168

                        #521
                        Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot

                        The Bouncer
                        Squaresoft (now SqaureEnix)
                        RPG Adventure Fighting
                        PS2

                        That's my best guess

                        Comment

                        • DarkProdigy
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Aug 2005
                          • 893

                          #522
                          Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot

                          Correct. You're up.
                          Are you a stepartist?

                          Comment

                          • LifereaperX
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2006
                            • 168

                            #523
                            Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot

                            So I decided to do an easy one.



                            I bet alot of people will know this one.

                            Comment

                            • Keith_Red
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2007
                              • 39

                              #524
                              Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot

                              How Is That Easy?!?!?!?




                              Originally posted by Synthlight
                              No.. you go die you BIG MEANIE! OMG THE INTERNET FEELINGS HAVE HURT ME!

                              Cheers,

                              Synthlight

                              Comment

                              • robodo
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2005
                                • 54

                                #525
                                Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot

                                Dragon Ball Z: Budokai
                                PS2
                                Atari/Bandai
                                Last edited by robodo; 07-9-2007, 01:39 PM.

                                Comment

                                Working...