Guess the Game from the Screenshot

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • jamuko
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2004
    • 1083

    #331
    Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot

    Aw, =( well I love you now anyway!

    Here, you can have this silver star.



    Plus cookie points for getting the developer (♥) and platform, and eight hundred Supawexome Jamuko Monster points for having an FFR account since 2005, waiting this long and then making your very first post about beloved SO2.
    ♪~
    Always Happy! Smile! Hello!
    I like delicious things
    I shoot eye beams at the things I hate and make them explode! (Yay!)
    So Happy! Smile! Hello! It's a picnic every day
    There's lots of happiness in my pocket
    So let's play forever~

    Comment

    • tsugomaru
      FFR Player
      • Aug 2004
      • 3962

      #332
      Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot

      darkkirby, you can post a picture. I didn't name at least 2 of the required criteria. =[

      'sides, I've got nothin'.

      ~Tsugomaru
      Originally posted by Hiluluk
      WHEN do you think people die...?
      When their heart is pierced by a bullet from a pistol...? No.
      When they succumb to an incurable disease...? No.
      When they drink soup made with a poisonous mushroom...? NO!!!
      IT'S WHEN A PERSON IS FORGOTTEN...!!!

      Comment

      • jamuko
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2004
        • 1083

        #333
        Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot

        We don't know that he's ever coming back. :<

        Man, I went a little overboard up there. In any case, the point still stands that anyone who at least knows about this game gets a step into my good books.
        ♪~
        Always Happy! Smile! Hello!
        I like delicious things
        I shoot eye beams at the things I hate and make them explode! (Yay!)
        So Happy! Smile! Hello! It's a picnic every day
        There's lots of happiness in my pocket
        So let's play forever~

        Comment

        • darkkirby111
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2005
          • 0

          #334
          Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot

          of course ill come back, but give me a bit to locate a game, i have a few in mind

          Comment

          • darkkirby111
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2005
            • 0

            #335
            Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot

            Heres my screenshot
            Attached Files

            Comment

            • DarkbearX
              Shimose
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Feb 2006
              • 1995

              #336
              Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot

              OMG! Shadowgate.
              Platform: NES
              Creator: kemco

              Edit: I love the hell out of that game.
              im gay
              SRL Page
              Castlevania IV, Super Metroid, and Cave Story speedruns
              D e e R F o r C e Leaderboards

              Comment

              • darkkirby111
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2005
                • 0

                #337
                Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot

                Wow, I posted and not even a few minutes later, you guessed, You Sir, ROCK MY WORLD!! Your Turn!

                Comment

                • DarkbearX
                  Shimose
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Feb 2006
                  • 1995

                  #338
                  Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot

                  I didn't guess :P. Nice game though; you have good taste.

                  Anyway, here:



                  Sorry for the long wait, couldn't think of a game
                  im gay
                  SRL Page
                  Castlevania IV, Super Metroid, and Cave Story speedruns
                  D e e R F o r C e Leaderboards

                  Comment

                  • darkkirby111
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2005
                    • 0

                    #339
                    Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot

                    Wild Arms 2
                    RPG PS
                    SCEA I believe,
                    I believe that person is Kanon and i believe thats the last place you go in the game?

                    Comment

                    • DarkbearX
                      Shimose
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Feb 2006
                      • 1995

                      #340
                      Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot

                      dunno about the company, but yeah

                      (Spiral Tower is teh name of that place, and that is indeed Kanon)
                      Again, you have a good taste :P

                      If you haven't noticed, by the way, both of our avatars are Chrono Trigger related. . It's my favorite game.
                      im gay
                      SRL Page
                      Castlevania IV, Super Metroid, and Cave Story speedruns
                      D e e R F o r C e Leaderboards

                      Comment

                      • darkkirby111
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2005
                        • 0

                        #341
                        Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot

                        Well i was thinkin maybe toss up a random Chrono Trigger but you know how easy THAT WOULD BE. my turn again... I have to think now...

                        Comment

                        • darkkirby111
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2005
                          • 0

                          #342
                          Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot

                          Ok, heres my pick. And without a doubt, argueablly the best game of all time or if not the best, withen the top 10
                          Attached Files

                          Comment

                          • Vincentine
                            FFR Player
                            • Feb 2007
                            • 25

                            #343
                            Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot

                            Originally posted by darkkirby111
                            Ok, heres my pick. And without a doubt, argueablly the best game of all time or if not the best, withen the top 10
                            Final Fantasy 5?
                            Quotes-

                            "Now's he's really getting huge! I hope my body can take it..." -Goku(Kakarot)

                            "CrAb BaTtLe!!" -Snake



                            Comment

                            • kaoskastle
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2003
                              • 68

                              #344
                              Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot

                              It IS a Squaresoft game, but it's Secret of Mana.

                              Comment

                              • darkkirby111
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2005
                                • 0

                                #345
                                Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot

                                Congratz Kaoskastle! your turn

                                Comment

                                Working...