Guess the Game from the Screenshot

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • sujishishou
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2005
    • 183

    #421
    Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot

    elder scrolls?

    Comment

    • goat6707
      FFR Player
      • Jul 2006
      • 114

      #422
      Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot

      nope.

      i know moogy got banned, but IP banned? or what? cuz dont u think he could make another account?

      Comment

      • Kenzya
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2004
        • 3411

        #423
        Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot

        Shut the fuck up.

        It's Eternal Ring. Someone else can fill in the rest.

        One Time I Sucked Six in a Row (Locust Toybox Remix)
        Write to me Stick Stickly p.o. box 963 New York City New York State 10108
        I'm Still Alive

        Comment

        • goat6707
          FFR Player
          • Jul 2006
          • 114

          #424
          Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot

          Woo...

          Comment

          • DarkProdigy
            FFR Veteran
            • Aug 2005
            • 893

            #425
            Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot

            Eternal Ring
            Also known as: King's Field Gaiden
            First-person RPG
            PS2

            Throwing it back to Kenzya.
            Are you a stepartist?

            Comment

            • Kenzya
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2004
              • 3411

              #426
              Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot

              Alright whatever



              top left is the FPS counter 8)

              One Time I Sucked Six in a Row (Locust Toybox Remix)
              Write to me Stick Stickly p.o. box 963 New York City New York State 10108
              I'm Still Alive

              Comment

              • sujishishou
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2005
                • 183

                #427
                Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot

                is it jurassic park?

                Comment

                • VanillaBean25
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2007
                  • 0

                  #428
                  Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot

                  Ayy...i see now WoW screenies...though i only looked at the first few pages.
                  n00bs.
                  I pwn yooh.

                  Comment

                  • DeadDeadRabbit
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2007
                    • 19

                    #429
                    Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot

                    WoW sucks. Literally. It sucks the life out of you.

                    What console is that on? Looks like a Sega...
                    ~kimochi warui~

                    Comment

                    • dead_juggalo
                      FFR Player
                      • Dec 2005
                      • 633

                      #430
                      Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot

                      Pitfall?


                      Originally posted by Synthlight
                      My father-in-law called me yesterday to tell me he lost the internet. If you find it, please PM me.

                      Cheers,

                      Synthlight

                      Comment

                      • DeadDeadRabbit
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2007
                        • 19

                        #431
                        Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot

                        Originally posted by dead_juggalo
                        Pitfall?
                        YOU FAIL IN LIFE.

                        (Holy crap, you're from Kentucky too~?! XD)
                        ~kimochi warui~

                        Comment

                        • Kenzya
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2004
                          • 3411

                          #432
                          Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot

                          Originally posted by DeadDeadRabbit
                          YOU FAIL IN LIFE.

                          (Holy crap, you're from Kentucky too~?! XD)
                          Can I say "YOU FAIL IN LIFE" because it's not a Sega Genesis? You're all wrong and so far probably because I picked a stupid game on a so-so console. It's a PCE/TG-16.

                          Originally posted by VanillaBean25
                          Ayy...i see now WoW screenies...though i only looked at the first few pages.
                          n00bs.
                          That's cute. Way to make yourself not look like a noob.

                          One Time I Sucked Six in a Row (Locust Toybox Remix)
                          Write to me Stick Stickly p.o. box 963 New York City New York State 10108
                          I'm Still Alive

                          Comment

                          • Vulcan55
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2007
                            • 0

                            #433
                            Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot

                            Game: Night Creatures
                            System: TurboGrafx-16
                            Manufacturer: NEC
                            Genre: Platformer

                            yay i win.

                            heres mine:


                            i hope that works

                            Comment

                            • DeadDeadRabbit
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2007
                              • 19

                              #434
                              Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot

                              What, was I like the only person who didn't have a TurboGrafx? Jeez... >< Besides, the graphics reminded me of a Game Gear. ^^ (sort of)

                              EDIT: agh, I didn't think you'd put one up XD
                              Last edited by DeadDeadRabbit; 05-1-2007, 07:01 PM.
                              ~kimochi warui~

                              Comment

                              • lXD
                                L not I
                                • Feb 2007
                                • 1398

                                #435
                                Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot

                                looks like megaman
                                AAA's - 125+19
                                best - sail away/endless dream/hyper pressure
                                latest - sound of my dream
                                219 tier points
                                IndexRulz.


                                Originally posted by DrugstoreCowboy
                                lXD - my best friend. You have helped me throughout ffr more than anyone here will ever know. Not only do we have pretty much in common, but we can talk to each other about anything. You deserve this. Thanks for everything <3 Tagteam partners for life
                                bifflez yo<3

                                Comment

                                Working...