Fill in the sentence. When life gives you lemons...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • KidInDenile
    FFR Player
    • Jul 2006
    • 59

    #91
    Re: Fill in the sentence. When life gives you lemons...

    when life hands me lemons ,i put them with my other fruits and vegetables nothing special

    Comment

    • businessman07
      Banned
      • Sep 2005
      • 273

      #92
      Re: Fill in the sentence. When life gives you lemons...

      when life give you lemons, plant them, grow a tree, and laugh at life when you get rich.

      Comment

      • vengefulgoddess
        FFR Player
        • Jul 2006
        • 10

        #93
        Re: Fill in the sentence. When life gives you lemons...

        When life gives you lemons, cut em open and shove em in your exes eyes, then laugh at them when they die of a heart attack.
        "I went there of my own free will.
        I went there in my finest gown,
        With my rarest Jewels
        With my Queen of Heaven crown.
        In the Underworld
        At each of the Seven Gates
        I was stripped Seven times
        Of all I thought I was
        Till I stood bare in who I really am."
        - Inanna, Goddess for Embracing the Shadows

        Comment

        • vengefulgoddess
          FFR Player
          • Jul 2006
          • 10

          #94
          Re: Fill in the sentence. When life gives you lemons...

          If life gave you a lemon, you got a real crappy car.
          "I went there of my own free will.
          I went there in my finest gown,
          With my rarest Jewels
          With my Queen of Heaven crown.
          In the Underworld
          At each of the Seven Gates
          I was stripped Seven times
          Of all I thought I was
          Till I stood bare in who I really am."
          - Inanna, Goddess for Embracing the Shadows

          Comment

          • Cj_leonine
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2005
            • 2070

            #95
            Re: Fill in the sentence. When life gives you lemons...

            guys:
            When Life gives you lemons make pie and have sex with it until your penis ruptures and you bleed to death.

            girls:
            When life gives you lemons say "yay I just hit puberty!" or pray for something bigger.
            Status: Innactive Onehander

            Best FC Before Avmiss Fix: . Be Princess . Hellbeat . End Night

            Comment

            • sir_slamfist
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2005
              • 18

              #96
              Re: Fill in the sentence. When life gives you lemons...

              When life gives you lemons, watch out because I'm going to steal them.
              JTHM PWNZ YOU!

              Emulation chat at it's finest!



              Register for a free gaming database at your fingertips!

              Comment

              • vengefulgoddess
                FFR Player
                • Jul 2006
                • 10

                #97
                Re: Fill in the sentence. When life gives you lemons...

                When life gives Sir Slamfist lemons, He better be careful cause I'm gonna shove *em down his throat
                "I went there of my own free will.
                I went there in my finest gown,
                With my rarest Jewels
                With my Queen of Heaven crown.
                In the Underworld
                At each of the Seven Gates
                I was stripped Seven times
                Of all I thought I was
                Till I stood bare in who I really am."
                - Inanna, Goddess for Embracing the Shadows

                Comment

                Working...