Fill in the sentence. When life gives you lemons...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DJ-killa
    Banned
    • Mar 2006
    • 157

    #76
    Re: Fill in the sentence. When life gives you lemons...

    when life gives you lemons.. i keep posting

    Comment

    • Shadow_God_10
      Somewhere, but not here
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 2227

      #77
      Re: Fill in the sentence. When life gives you lemons...

      when life gives you lemons... DJ_Killa is out of this site

      Originally posted by Svaz
      more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
      Originally posted by mellon_collie
      TIL women have breasts because of horniness
      Originally posted by bugkid666
      sunfan I fucked up
      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
      your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
      Originally posted by DaBackpack
      might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

      Comment

      • Triplex72
        CUSTOMIZED
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Oct 2005
        • 975

        #78
        Re: Fill in the sentence. When life gives you lemons...


        I found the answer!
        connect 216.246.109.6:27015

        Comment

        • mr40ozflawless
          FFR Player
          • Feb 2006
          • 1

          #79
          Re: Fill in the sentence. When life gives you lemons...

          When life gives you lemons, paint them green and sell them as limes to people and when they eat that bitch they say zomg lemons?

          Comment

          • T0rajir0u
            FFR Player
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2005
            • 2946

            #80
            Re: Fill in the sentence. When life gives you lemons...

            When life gives you lemons ...

            Post about it on FFR.

            (Edit: wow someone beat me to this over a year ago D: )
            hehe

            Comment

            • ShadowSkill
              FFR Player
              • Jul 2003
              • 118

              #81
              Re: Fill in the sentence. When life gives yo

              Originally posted by B3NJ1
              When life gives you lemons, go to your room and take care of buisness while reading them. (I get the feeling that very few people will get this)

              I think I'm the only one who got that.

              When life gives you lemons, be grateful that life even thought about you.



              http://www.13thlabour.tk

              Comment

              • Fuuuuuuuuuuck_Ur_Mom
                Banned
                • Jul 2006
                • 3

                #82
                Re: Fill in the sentence. When life gives you lemons...

                When life gives you lemons, Fuk ur mom.

                Comment

                • Doooooooooo_Ur_Mommy
                  Banned
                  • Jul 2006
                  • 6

                  #83
                  Re: Fill in the sentence. When life gives you lemons...

                  When life gives you lemons, throw them at your brother.

                  Comment

                  • bacalaoboy
                    FFR Player
                    • Dec 2005
                    • 112

                    #84
                    Re: Fill in the sentence. When life gives you lemons...

                    uhh....*cough cough*

                    When life gives u lemons, life gave u lemons. Pretty much it.

                    Originally posted by Squeek
                    The best way to explain how well you've wasted your time is by wasting ours.

                    Comment

                    • stfuitsbrandon
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2006
                      • 648

                      #85
                      Re: Fill in the sentence. When life gives you lemons...

                      when life gives u lemons, post about it in this retarded thread...i dont even get how life could give you lemons
                      Originally posted by smartdude1212
                      dye in sum thundurstaorm

                      srsly, dis wuz epik b ond buhleaf

                      Comment

                      • DJ-killa
                        Banned
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 157

                        #86
                        Re: Fill in the sentence. When life gives you lemons...

                        when life gives you lemons,you watch the one piece AMV ''sail on''

                        Comment

                        • Z3ratul
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2004
                          • 940

                          #87
                          Re: Fill in the sentence. When life gives you lemons...

                          When life gives you lemons, God must hate you.
                          Originally posted by Grandiagod
                          My father rapes me with logging equipment and my mother is a three legged grizzly bear going through menopause.

                          Comment

                          • vengefulgoddess
                            FFR Player
                            • Jul 2006
                            • 10

                            #88
                            Re: Fill in the sentence. When life gives you lemons...

                            When Life gives you lemons, squirt the juice in the bitch's eyes and demand money... and/or chocolate
                            "I went there of my own free will.
                            I went there in my finest gown,
                            With my rarest Jewels
                            With my Queen of Heaven crown.
                            In the Underworld
                            At each of the Seven Gates
                            I was stripped Seven times
                            Of all I thought I was
                            Till I stood bare in who I really am."
                            - Inanna, Goddess for Embracing the Shadows

                            Comment

                            • sir_slamfist
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2005
                              • 18

                              #89
                              Re: Fill in the sentence. When life gives you lemons...

                              Originally posted by Ron White
                              When life gives you lemons, you make lemonade... And then you find somebody with scotch and have a party.
                              When life gives you lemons, who cares? They're just lemons... -.-"
                              JTHM PWNZ YOU!

                              Emulation chat at it's finest!



                              Register for a free gaming database at your fingertips!

                              Comment

                              • Kevin_18
                                FFR Player
                                • Aug 2005
                                • 680

                                #90
                                Re: Fill in the sentence. When life gives you lemons...

                                When life gives you lemons, make lemonade....a piss is sure to follow.

                                Comment

                                Working...