Post AS The Poster Above You

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Matthew4444
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2004
    • 139

    #346
    Hi, I changed my avatar recently
    postcount += 1
    I am also known as TheDarkNerd, if that makes any difference.

    Comment

    • Rebirth0
      FFR Originalbro
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jun 2003
      • 8751

      #347
      Hi I'm Matthew4444 and I have 33 posts.

      Comment

      • CypherToorima
        Boss of all bosses
        • Jul 2003
        • 2452

        #348
        Hey guys.
        I'm a figantic gaggot

        Comment

        • Rebirth0
          FFR Originalbro
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jun 2003
          • 8751

          #349
          Hey wuzzup I'll be CupherToorima, to 1337est gold sig'd ffr posterer.

          Comment

          • Bahamut-X
            FFR Player
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Nov 2004
            • 3399

            #350
            Hi I'm gamepro.

            Comment

            • Layla-Day
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2004
              • 124

              #351
              hi im bahamut and I keep picking on poor little Layla.

              Comment

              • Rebirth0
                FFR Originalbro
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jun 2003
                • 8751

                #352
                Hi I'm Layla and I post in the Game Boards.

                Comment

                • Layla-Day
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2004
                  • 124

                  #353
                  Hi, I'm Gamepro and I post in the Game Boards.

                  Comment

                  • kibbel
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2004
                    • 58

                    #354
                    Hi, I'm Layla-Day, My av is sexy.

                    Comment

                    • Layla-Day
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2004
                      • 124

                      #355
                      Hi, I'm kibbel and my sig looks like it says "hibble".

                      Comment

                      • HansSky
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2003
                        • 1925

                        #356
                        I'm a loser.
                        hi

                        Comment

                        • XxBeethovenVirusxX
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2005
                          • 29

                          #357
                          Bonjour!
                          I'm HansSky and I think people are losers!

                          Comment

                          • torres1287
                            FFR Player
                            • Dec 2004
                            • 42

                            #358
                            hi, i'm beethoven virus...and you'll never find out where i live...never!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!
                            The Melodramatic Iridescent Madame Scarab

                            Comment

                            • zajac
                              aka uAnimals
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Aug 2003
                              • 4050

                              #359
                              W0rd... I'm Torres and I can't find the desktop on my PC... Durrrrr... o_O
                              Originally posted by Spec & Aperson
                              We Rate You: Cool Motherfucer. 9/10

                              Comment

                              • torres1287
                                FFR Player
                                • Dec 2004
                                • 42

                                #360
                                Hey, I'm zajac and I pick on newbies... (by the way...how'd ya know I couldn't?!...j/k)
                                The Melodramatic Iridescent Madame Scarab

                                Comment

                                Working...