i'm layla day. um. ya.
Post AS The Poster Above You
Collapse
X
-
-
I'm pntballa18 and I hope I don't get raped anytime soon.I left the forums, but if you want to talk to me, hit me up on AIM
SN = SickCatBodySprayComment
-
Comment
-
I'm a suck up.I am not allowed to be happy for more than a half an hour. Otherwise strange things can happen.Comment
-
-
I got two balls one for each of ya.Originally posted by tcpb513Originally posted by pntballa18We suck Kakashi's ballsI am not allowed to be happy for more than a half an hour. Otherwise strange things can happen.Comment
-
Oops, double post.Truth lies in loneliness, When hope is long gone by -Blind Guardian, The Soulforged
Image removed for size violation.Comment
-
-
im tcpb513 and i give truces that will never last me on the other hand is a free for all
current cred count 50000 so bring it on i got tons to spareComment





Comment