While The Moderators Sleep - 2020 Perfect Vision Edition

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FlynnMac
    Boom.
    • May 2019
    • 534

    #4876
    Re: While The Moderators Sleep - 2020 Perfect Vision Edition

    1

    We did it, we got the 2021 record, congrats to everybody for the such hard work we put in over a span of 8 months without getting caught by mods

    Comment

    • rushyrulz
      Digital Dancing!
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Feb 2006
      • 12985

      #4877
      Re: While The Moderators Sleep - 2020 Perfect Vision Edition

      2whoo


      Comment

      • storn42
        RIP Storn D0-D0
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jun 2012
        • 3474

        #4878
        Re: While The Moderators Sleep - 2020 Perfect Vision Edition

        three


        Originally posted by Xiz
        "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


        Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


        Comment

        • FlynnMac
          Boom.
          • May 2019
          • 534

          #4879
          Re: While The Moderators Sleep - 2020 Perfect Vision Edition

          four

          Comment

          • rushyrulz
            Digital Dancing!
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Feb 2006
            • 12985

            #4880
            Re: While The Moderators Sleep - 2020 Perfect Vision Edition

            5.


            Comment

            • gold stinger
              Signature Extraordinare~~
              Event Staff
              Game Manager
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              Global Moderator
              • Jan 2007
              • 6429

              #4881
              Re: While The Moderators Sleep - 2020 Perfect Vision Edition

              osht rushy can't delete this thread anymore.

              Gotta make a plan sometime to break the WR on this.

              6
              Originally posted by YoshL
              butts.


              - Tosh 2014






              Comment

              • FlynnMac
                Boom.
                • May 2019
                • 534

                #4882
                Re: While The Moderators Sleep - 2020 Perfect Vision Edition

                7 hmu if you do

                Comment

                • MarcusHawkins
                  The Punny Anti-PA Guy
                  • Jun 2013
                  • 1221

                  #4883
                  Re: While The Moderators Sleep - 2020 Perfect Vision Edition

                  8.

                  Originally posted by Ghost_Medley

                  This man is three months too early.
                  Originally posted by badman7772
                  Guess I'll take another Quality Pack please. I won't have Hawkins luck but I'm sure I'll have badluck7772.

                  Originally posted by _Zenith_
                  what the fuck marcus lmao

                  Originally posted by rushyrulz
                  You should all thank MarcusHawkins btw

                  Originally posted by DDRNGGin
                  Marcus is probably going to be the main man to win this (You will always be my DDR brother for life, MarcusHawkins! )

                  Originally posted by Sky Kitten
                  Best Newbie
                  1st: MarcusHawkins: 4

                  Up And Coming FFRer
                  2nd: MarcusHawkins: 3

                  Comment

                  • rushyrulz
                    Digital Dancing!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Feb 2006
                    • 12985

                    #4884
                    Re: While The Moderators Sleep - 2020 Perfect Vision Edition

                    9.
                    fk off rapta
                    Last edited by rushyrulz; 12-21-2021, 01:55 PM.


                    Comment

                    • FlynnMac
                      Boom.
                      • May 2019
                      • 534

                      #4885
                      Re: While The Moderators Sleep - 2020 Perfect Vision Edition

                      10

                      Comment

                      • MarcusHawkins
                        The Punny Anti-PA Guy
                        • Jun 2013
                        • 1221

                        #4886
                        Re: While The Moderators Sleep - 2020 Perfect Vision Edition

                        11

                        Originally posted by Ghost_Medley

                        This man is three months too early.
                        Originally posted by badman7772
                        Guess I'll take another Quality Pack please. I won't have Hawkins luck but I'm sure I'll have badluck7772.

                        Originally posted by _Zenith_
                        what the fuck marcus lmao

                        Originally posted by rushyrulz
                        You should all thank MarcusHawkins btw

                        Originally posted by DDRNGGin
                        Marcus is probably going to be the main man to win this (You will always be my DDR brother for life, MarcusHawkins! )

                        Originally posted by Sky Kitten
                        Best Newbie
                        1st: MarcusHawkins: 4

                        Up And Coming FFRer
                        2nd: MarcusHawkins: 3

                        Comment

                        • FlynnMac
                          Boom.
                          • May 2019
                          • 534

                          #4887
                          Re: While The Moderators Sleep - 2020 Perfect Vision Edition

                          12

                          Comment

                          • rushyrulz
                            Digital Dancing!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Feb 2006
                            • 12985

                            #4888
                            Re: While The Moderators Sleep - 2020 Perfect Vision Edition

                            wow rapta actually fked off, he was viewing thread earlier :P, thx buddy
                            13
                            Last edited by rushyrulz; 12-21-2021, 02:45 PM.


                            Comment

                            • MarcusHawkins
                              The Punny Anti-PA Guy
                              • Jun 2013
                              • 1221

                              #4889
                              Re: While The Moderators Sleep - 2020 Perfect Vision Edition

                              14

                              Originally posted by Ghost_Medley

                              This man is three months too early.
                              Originally posted by badman7772
                              Guess I'll take another Quality Pack please. I won't have Hawkins luck but I'm sure I'll have badluck7772.

                              Originally posted by _Zenith_
                              what the fuck marcus lmao

                              Originally posted by rushyrulz
                              You should all thank MarcusHawkins btw

                              Originally posted by DDRNGGin
                              Marcus is probably going to be the main man to win this (You will always be my DDR brother for life, MarcusHawkins! )

                              Originally posted by Sky Kitten
                              Best Newbie
                              1st: MarcusHawkins: 4

                              Up And Coming FFRer
                              2nd: MarcusHawkins: 3

                              Comment

                              • FlynnMac
                                Boom.
                                • May 2019
                                • 534

                                #4890
                                Re: While The Moderators Sleep - 2020 Perfect Vision Edition

                                15

                                Comment

                                Working...