While The Moderators Sleep ~2016 Edition~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Rapta
    🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
    Profile Moderator
    FFR Simfile Author
    Global Moderator
    • Dec 2010
    • 1948

    #1231
    Re: While The Moderators Sleep ~2016 Edition~

    two
    Old Quotes
    Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
    Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
    Originally posted by Mourningfall
    [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
    Originally posted by Xiz
    Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
    Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
    Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
    Originally posted by Prawnskunk
    if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
    Originally posted by gold stinger
    do u even agrabah
    Originally posted by gold stinger
    Today at 12:53 AM
    I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
    Originally posted by Psychotik
    When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
    Originally posted by Haku
    have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




    Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
    OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
    Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
    We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
    Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
    You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

    Comment

    • MarcusHawkins
      The Punny Anti-PA Guy
      • Jun 2013
      • 1221

      #1232
      Re: While The Moderators Sleep ~2016 Edition~

      LEMME OPEN THE STUPID DOOR!! ON THE COUNT OF THREE!!

      Originally posted by Ghost_Medley

      This man is three months too early.
      Originally posted by badman7772
      Guess I'll take another Quality Pack please. I won't have Hawkins luck but I'm sure I'll have badluck7772.

      Originally posted by _Zenith_
      what the fuck marcus lmao

      Originally posted by rushyrulz
      You should all thank MarcusHawkins btw

      Originally posted by DDRNGGin
      Marcus is probably going to be the main man to win this (You will always be my DDR brother for life, MarcusHawkins! )

      Originally posted by Sky Kitten
      Best Newbie
      1st: MarcusHawkins: 4

      Up And Coming FFRer
      2nd: MarcusHawkins: 3

      Comment

      • YoshL
        Celestial Harbor
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Aug 2008
        • 6156

        #1233
        Re: While The Moderators Sleep ~2016 Edition~

        00


        Originally posted by Charu
        Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

        Comment

        • drizzleRomanceGirl
          It's okay to be yourself.
          • Oct 2012
          • 2963

          #1234
          Re: While The Moderators Sleep ~2016 Edition~

          one
          hi

          my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

          Division 5 2nd place

          Originally posted by hosua
          Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
          Originally posted by rushyrulz
          Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
          Originally posted by aperson
          can y'all take a break and kiss
          (the first section of this chapter)

          https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

          Comment

          • Kawaii025
            Fake D4
            • Jun 2007
            • 1404

            #1235
            Re: While The Moderators Sleep ~2016 Edition~

            two
            My List of FFR Tournaments
            Pre-10/16/16
            Highest AAA: Connect (HOUSE SOUL REMIX) & Case Closed (54)
            Highest Blackflag: Survive (60)
            Highest FC: Challenge the final mission! (68)
            Highest SDG: The Fusion (63)
            Otaku Speedvibe [Heavy] unlocked 03/04/15 - On The Origin of Species (Evolution) (50)

            Highest AAA:Case Closed (58)
            Highest Blackflag: Survive (58)
            Highest Booflag: Fill Me Up With Snacky Happiness & Suit Up (55)
            Highest FC: Challenge the final mission! (72)
            Highest SDG: The Fusion (67)

            Comment

            • YoshL
              Celestial Harbor
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Aug 2008
              • 6156

              #1236
              Re: While The Moderators Sleep ~2016 Edition~

              00


              Originally posted by Charu
              Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

              Comment

              • Rapta
                🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
                Profile Moderator
                FFR Simfile Author
                Global Moderator
                • Dec 2010
                • 1948

                #1237
                Re: While The Moderators Sleep ~2016 Edition~

                one
                Old Quotes
                Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
                Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
                Originally posted by Mourningfall
                [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
                Originally posted by Xiz
                Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
                Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
                Originally posted by Prawnskunk
                if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
                Originally posted by gold stinger
                do u even agrabah
                Originally posted by gold stinger
                Today at 12:53 AM
                I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
                Originally posted by Psychotik
                When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
                Originally posted by Haku
                have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




                Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
                OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
                Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
                We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
                Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
                You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

                Comment

                • Deadlyx39
                  FFR Player
                  • Sep 2014
                  • 1046

                  #1238
                  Re: While The Moderators Sleep ~2016 Edition~

                  Too
                  Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                  I want another DJ hero
                  Originally posted by Red Blaster
                  Why should I care about this thread
                  Originally posted by choof
                  whats in it for me
                  Originally posted by grizz13114
                  Fun times and meme sluts
                  Originally posted by choof
                  ew meme sluts
                  ew fun

                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  do you realize how asinine all of your posts are
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  i would also like to take this opportunity to shout out deadlyx39

                  on the one hand i feel as though your absence from these forums is a shelled victory for all ffr forumites however after careful examination of my internal feeling apparatus i have come to the conclusion that i do in fact miss your posts

                  [...]

                  come back

                  i need to laugh at you

                  once more

                  Comment

                  • niope
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Mar 2009
                    • 108

                    #1239
                    Re: While The Moderators Sleep ~2016 Edition~

                    tree

                    Comment

                    • juckter1
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2015
                      • 108

                      #1240
                      Re: While The Moderators Sleep ~2016 Edition~

                      fore

                      Comment

                      • ShadoWolfe
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2009
                        • 171

                        #1241
                        Re: While The Moderators Sleep ~2016 Edition~

                        Fyve





                        Originally posted by Hakulyte
                        I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                        Originally posted by YoshL
                        "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                        Originally posted by mellon_collie
                        "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                        Comment

                        • Deadlyx39
                          FFR Player
                          • Sep 2014
                          • 1046

                          #1242
                          Re: While The Moderators Sleep ~2016 Edition~

                          Sex
                          Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                          I want another DJ hero
                          Originally posted by Red Blaster
                          Why should I care about this thread
                          Originally posted by choof
                          whats in it for me
                          Originally posted by grizz13114
                          Fun times and meme sluts
                          Originally posted by choof
                          ew meme sluts
                          ew fun

                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          do you realize how asinine all of your posts are
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          i would also like to take this opportunity to shout out deadlyx39

                          on the one hand i feel as though your absence from these forums is a shelled victory for all ffr forumites however after careful examination of my internal feeling apparatus i have come to the conclusion that i do in fact miss your posts

                          [...]

                          come back

                          i need to laugh at you

                          once more

                          Comment

                          • juckter1
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2015
                            • 108

                            #1243
                            Re: While The Moderators Sleep ~2016 Edition~

                            Zephen

                            Comment

                            • Kawaii025
                              Fake D4
                              • Jun 2007
                              • 1404

                              #1244
                              Re: While The Moderators Sleep ~2016 Edition~

                              Ate
                              My List of FFR Tournaments
                              Pre-10/16/16
                              Highest AAA: Connect (HOUSE SOUL REMIX) & Case Closed (54)
                              Highest Blackflag: Survive (60)
                              Highest FC: Challenge the final mission! (68)
                              Highest SDG: The Fusion (63)
                              Otaku Speedvibe [Heavy] unlocked 03/04/15 - On The Origin of Species (Evolution) (50)

                              Highest AAA:Case Closed (58)
                              Highest Blackflag: Survive (58)
                              Highest Booflag: Fill Me Up With Snacky Happiness & Suit Up (55)
                              Highest FC: Challenge the final mission! (72)
                              Highest SDG: The Fusion (67)

                              Comment

                              • inDheart
                                Picker @ JAX2
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2011
                                • 505

                                #1245
                                Re: While The Moderators Sleep ~2016 Edition~

                                nain

                                Comment

                                Working...