While The Moderators Sleep ~2016 Edition~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MarcusHawkins
    The Punny Anti-PA Guy
    • Jun 2013
    • 1221

    #2446
    Re: While The Moderators Sleep ~2016 Edition~

    150 kawaii fix that
    Last edited by MarcusHawkins; 12-23-2016, 09:13 PM.

    Originally posted by Ghost_Medley

    This man is three months too early.
    Originally posted by badman7772
    Guess I'll take another Quality Pack please. I won't have Hawkins luck but I'm sure I'll have badluck7772.

    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    what the fuck marcus lmao

    Originally posted by rushyrulz
    You should all thank MarcusHawkins btw

    Originally posted by DDRNGGin
    Marcus is probably going to be the main man to win this (You will always be my DDR brother for life, MarcusHawkins! )

    Originally posted by Sky Kitten
    Best Newbie
    1st: MarcusHawkins: 4

    Up And Coming FFRer
    2nd: MarcusHawkins: 3

    Comment

    • roundbox
      fhqwhgads
      • Feb 2005
      • 2086

      #2447
      Re: While The Moderators Sleep ~2016 Edition~

      151
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



      Comment

      • danceflashrevo
        scumfan is scared of aa
        • Sep 2007
        • 488

        #2448
        Re: While The Moderators Sleep ~2016 Edition~

        152

        Why are you here?

        Comment

        • Kawaii025
          Fake D4
          • Jun 2007
          • 1404

          #2449
          Re: While The Moderators Sleep ~2016 Edition~

          153
          My List of FFR Tournaments
          Pre-10/16/16
          Highest AAA: Connect (HOUSE SOUL REMIX) & Case Closed (54)
          Highest Blackflag: Survive (60)
          Highest FC: Challenge the final mission! (68)
          Highest SDG: The Fusion (63)
          Otaku Speedvibe [Heavy] unlocked 03/04/15 - On The Origin of Species (Evolution) (50)

          Highest AAA:Case Closed (58)
          Highest Blackflag: Survive (58)
          Highest Booflag: Fill Me Up With Snacky Happiness & Suit Up (55)
          Highest FC: Challenge the final mission! (72)
          Highest SDG: The Fusion (67)

          Comment

          • MarcusHawkins
            The Punny Anti-PA Guy
            • Jun 2013
            • 1221

            #2450
            Re: While The Moderators Sleep ~2016 Edition~

            154
            Last edited by MarcusHawkins; 12-23-2016, 09:14 PM.

            Originally posted by Ghost_Medley

            This man is three months too early.
            Originally posted by badman7772
            Guess I'll take another Quality Pack please. I won't have Hawkins luck but I'm sure I'll have badluck7772.

            Originally posted by _Zenith_
            what the fuck marcus lmao

            Originally posted by rushyrulz
            You should all thank MarcusHawkins btw

            Originally posted by DDRNGGin
            Marcus is probably going to be the main man to win this (You will always be my DDR brother for life, MarcusHawkins! )

            Originally posted by Sky Kitten
            Best Newbie
            1st: MarcusHawkins: 4

            Up And Coming FFRer
            2nd: MarcusHawkins: 3

            Comment

            • Rapta
              🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
              Profile Moderator
              FFR Simfile Author
              Global Moderator
              • Dec 2010
              • 1948

              #2451
              Re: While The Moderators Sleep ~2016 Edition~

              Originally posted by danceflashrevo
              127 rapta fix your other post
              155

              yours is wrong
              Last edited by Rapta; 12-23-2016, 09:14 PM.
              Old Quotes
              Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
              Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
              Originally posted by Mourningfall
              [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
              Originally posted by Xiz
              Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
              Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
              Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
              Originally posted by Prawnskunk
              if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
              Originally posted by gold stinger
              do u even agrabah
              Originally posted by gold stinger
              Today at 12:53 AM
              I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
              Originally posted by Psychotik
              When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
              Originally posted by Haku
              have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




              Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
              OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
              Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
              We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
              Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
              You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

              Comment

              • danceflashrevo
                scumfan is scared of aa
                • Sep 2007
                • 488

                #2452
                Re: While The Moderators Sleep ~2016 Edition~

                156

                Why are you here?

                Comment

                • roundbox
                  fhqwhgads
                  • Feb 2005
                  • 2086

                  #2453
                  Re: While The Moderators Sleep ~2016 Edition~

                  157
                  Last edited by roundbox; 12-23-2016, 09:14 PM.
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                  Comment

                  • Hakulyte
                    aka Haku
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 4697

                    #2454
                    Re: While The Moderators Sleep ~2016 Edition~

                    158
                    Last edited by Hakulyte; 12-23-2016, 09:14 PM.

                    Comment

                    • MarcusHawkins
                      The Punny Anti-PA Guy
                      • Jun 2013
                      • 1221

                      #2455
                      Re: While The Moderators Sleep ~2016 Edition~

                      159 Haku fix that
                      Last edited by MarcusHawkins; 12-23-2016, 09:14 PM.

                      Originally posted by Ghost_Medley

                      This man is three months too early.
                      Originally posted by badman7772
                      Guess I'll take another Quality Pack please. I won't have Hawkins luck but I'm sure I'll have badluck7772.

                      Originally posted by _Zenith_
                      what the fuck marcus lmao

                      Originally posted by rushyrulz
                      You should all thank MarcusHawkins btw

                      Originally posted by DDRNGGin
                      Marcus is probably going to be the main man to win this (You will always be my DDR brother for life, MarcusHawkins! )

                      Originally posted by Sky Kitten
                      Best Newbie
                      1st: MarcusHawkins: 4

                      Up And Coming FFRer
                      2nd: MarcusHawkins: 3

                      Comment

                      • danceflashrevo
                        scumfan is scared of aa
                        • Sep 2007
                        • 488

                        #2456
                        Re: While The Moderators Sleep ~2016 Edition~

                        160
                        Last edited by danceflashrevo; 12-23-2016, 09:15 PM.

                        Why are you here?

                        Comment

                        • roundbox
                          fhqwhgads
                          • Feb 2005
                          • 2086

                          #2457
                          Re: While The Moderators Sleep ~2016 Edition~

                          161
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                          Comment

                          • Kawaii025
                            Fake D4
                            • Jun 2007
                            • 1404

                            #2458
                            Re: While The Moderators Sleep ~2016 Edition~

                            162
                            My List of FFR Tournaments
                            Pre-10/16/16
                            Highest AAA: Connect (HOUSE SOUL REMIX) & Case Closed (54)
                            Highest Blackflag: Survive (60)
                            Highest FC: Challenge the final mission! (68)
                            Highest SDG: The Fusion (63)
                            Otaku Speedvibe [Heavy] unlocked 03/04/15 - On The Origin of Species (Evolution) (50)

                            Highest AAA:Case Closed (58)
                            Highest Blackflag: Survive (58)
                            Highest Booflag: Fill Me Up With Snacky Happiness & Suit Up (55)
                            Highest FC: Challenge the final mission! (72)
                            Highest SDG: The Fusion (67)

                            Comment

                            • MarcusHawkins
                              The Punny Anti-PA Guy
                              • Jun 2013
                              • 1221

                              #2459
                              Re: While The Moderators Sleep ~2016 Edition~

                              163
                              Last edited by MarcusHawkins; 12-23-2016, 09:15 PM.

                              Originally posted by Ghost_Medley

                              This man is three months too early.
                              Originally posted by badman7772
                              Guess I'll take another Quality Pack please. I won't have Hawkins luck but I'm sure I'll have badluck7772.

                              Originally posted by _Zenith_
                              what the fuck marcus lmao

                              Originally posted by rushyrulz
                              You should all thank MarcusHawkins btw

                              Originally posted by DDRNGGin
                              Marcus is probably going to be the main man to win this (You will always be my DDR brother for life, MarcusHawkins! )

                              Originally posted by Sky Kitten
                              Best Newbie
                              1st: MarcusHawkins: 4

                              Up And Coming FFRer
                              2nd: MarcusHawkins: 3

                              Comment

                              • danceflashrevo
                                scumfan is scared of aa
                                • Sep 2007
                                • 488

                                #2460
                                Re: While The Moderators Sleep ~2016 Edition~

                                164

                                Why are you here?

                                Comment

                                Working...