While The Moderators Sleep ~2016 Edition~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Dinglesberry
    longing
    • Dec 2007
    • 2679

    #2461
    Re: While The Moderators Sleep ~2016 Edition~

    165

    Comment

    • MarcusHawkins
      The Punny Anti-PA Guy
      • Jun 2013
      • 1221

      #2462
      Re: While The Moderators Sleep ~2016 Edition~

      166

      Originally posted by Ghost_Medley

      This man is three months too early.
      Originally posted by badman7772
      Guess I'll take another Quality Pack please. I won't have Hawkins luck but I'm sure I'll have badluck7772.

      Originally posted by _Zenith_
      what the fuck marcus lmao

      Originally posted by rushyrulz
      You should all thank MarcusHawkins btw

      Originally posted by DDRNGGin
      Marcus is probably going to be the main man to win this (You will always be my DDR brother for life, MarcusHawkins! )

      Originally posted by Sky Kitten
      Best Newbie
      1st: MarcusHawkins: 4

      Up And Coming FFRer
      2nd: MarcusHawkins: 3

      Comment

      • roundbox
        fhqwhgads
        • Feb 2005
        • 2086

        #2463
        Re: While The Moderators Sleep ~2016 Edition~

        167
        Last edited by roundbox; 12-23-2016, 09:16 PM.
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



        Comment

        • Kawaii025
          Fake D4
          • Jun 2007
          • 1404

          #2464
          Re: While The Moderators Sleep ~2016 Edition~

          168
          My List of FFR Tournaments
          Pre-10/16/16
          Highest AAA: Connect (HOUSE SOUL REMIX) & Case Closed (54)
          Highest Blackflag: Survive (60)
          Highest FC: Challenge the final mission! (68)
          Highest SDG: The Fusion (63)
          Otaku Speedvibe [Heavy] unlocked 03/04/15 - On The Origin of Species (Evolution) (50)

          Highest AAA:Case Closed (58)
          Highest Blackflag: Survive (58)
          Highest Booflag: Fill Me Up With Snacky Happiness & Suit Up (55)
          Highest FC: Challenge the final mission! (72)
          Highest SDG: The Fusion (67)

          Comment

          • danceflashrevo
            scumfan is scared of aa
            • Sep 2007
            • 488

            #2465
            Re: While The Moderators Sleep ~2016 Edition~

            169
            Originally posted by Rapta
            127
            ^ THIS POST IS WRONG STILL RAPTA PLS
            Last edited by danceflashrevo; 12-23-2016, 09:16 PM.

            Why are you here?

            Comment

            • Dinglesberry
              longing
              • Dec 2007
              • 2679

              #2466
              Re: While The Moderators Sleep ~2016 Edition~

              170

              Comment

              • Hakulyte
                aka Haku
                • Jul 2005
                • 4697

                #2467
                Re: While The Moderators Sleep ~2016 Edition~

                171
                Last edited by Hakulyte; 12-23-2016, 09:16 PM.

                Comment

                • MarcusHawkins
                  The Punny Anti-PA Guy
                  • Jun 2013
                  • 1221

                  #2468
                  Re: While The Moderators Sleep ~2016 Edition~

                  172 Haku fix pls
                  Last edited by MarcusHawkins; 12-23-2016, 09:16 PM.

                  Originally posted by Ghost_Medley

                  This man is three months too early.
                  Originally posted by badman7772
                  Guess I'll take another Quality Pack please. I won't have Hawkins luck but I'm sure I'll have badluck7772.

                  Originally posted by _Zenith_
                  what the fuck marcus lmao

                  Originally posted by rushyrulz
                  You should all thank MarcusHawkins btw

                  Originally posted by DDRNGGin
                  Marcus is probably going to be the main man to win this (You will always be my DDR brother for life, MarcusHawkins! )

                  Originally posted by Sky Kitten
                  Best Newbie
                  1st: MarcusHawkins: 4

                  Up And Coming FFRer
                  2nd: MarcusHawkins: 3

                  Comment

                  • danceflashrevo
                    scumfan is scared of aa
                    • Sep 2007
                    • 488

                    #2469
                    Re: While The Moderators Sleep ~2016 Edition~

                    173

                    Why are you here?

                    Comment

                    • roundbox
                      fhqwhgads
                      • Feb 2005
                      • 2086

                      #2470
                      Re: While The Moderators Sleep ~2016 Edition~

                      174
                      Last edited by roundbox; 12-23-2016, 09:16 PM.
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                      Comment

                      • Kawaii025
                        Fake D4
                        • Jun 2007
                        • 1404

                        #2471
                        Re: While The Moderators Sleep ~2016 Edition~

                        175
                        My List of FFR Tournaments
                        Pre-10/16/16
                        Highest AAA: Connect (HOUSE SOUL REMIX) & Case Closed (54)
                        Highest Blackflag: Survive (60)
                        Highest FC: Challenge the final mission! (68)
                        Highest SDG: The Fusion (63)
                        Otaku Speedvibe [Heavy] unlocked 03/04/15 - On The Origin of Species (Evolution) (50)

                        Highest AAA:Case Closed (58)
                        Highest Blackflag: Survive (58)
                        Highest Booflag: Fill Me Up With Snacky Happiness & Suit Up (55)
                        Highest FC: Challenge the final mission! (72)
                        Highest SDG: The Fusion (67)

                        Comment

                        • MarcusHawkins
                          The Punny Anti-PA Guy
                          • Jun 2013
                          • 1221

                          #2472
                          Re: While The Moderators Sleep ~2016 Edition~

                          176
                          Last edited by MarcusHawkins; 12-23-2016, 09:17 PM.

                          Originally posted by Ghost_Medley

                          This man is three months too early.
                          Originally posted by badman7772
                          Guess I'll take another Quality Pack please. I won't have Hawkins luck but I'm sure I'll have badluck7772.

                          Originally posted by _Zenith_
                          what the fuck marcus lmao

                          Originally posted by rushyrulz
                          You should all thank MarcusHawkins btw

                          Originally posted by DDRNGGin
                          Marcus is probably going to be the main man to win this (You will always be my DDR brother for life, MarcusHawkins! )

                          Originally posted by Sky Kitten
                          Best Newbie
                          1st: MarcusHawkins: 4

                          Up And Coming FFRer
                          2nd: MarcusHawkins: 3

                          Comment

                          • Dinglesberry
                            longing
                            • Dec 2007
                            • 2679

                            #2473
                            Re: While The Moderators Sleep ~2016 Edition~

                            177
                            Last edited by Dinglesberry; 12-23-2016, 09:17 PM.

                            Comment

                            • roundbox
                              fhqwhgads
                              • Feb 2005
                              • 2086

                              #2474
                              Re: While The Moderators Sleep ~2016 Edition~

                              178

                              fix your posts
                              Last edited by roundbox; 12-23-2016, 09:17 PM.
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                              Comment

                              • danceflashrevo
                                scumfan is scared of aa
                                • Sep 2007
                                • 488

                                #2475
                                Re: While The Moderators Sleep ~2016 Edition~

                                179
                                Last edited by danceflashrevo; 12-23-2016, 09:17 PM.

                                Why are you here?

                                Comment

                                Working...