I Have One Credit. ONE CREDIT!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • StepmaniaGod6969
    3 Fingers
    • Jan 2007
    • 1015

    #16
    Re: I Have One Credit. ONE CREDIT!

    so..i have 0
    Originally posted by Tasselfoot
    use your cock. unless it isn't long enough. and then i feel sorry for you.



    Comment

    • rzr
      TWG Veteran
      • Oct 2007
      • 7608

      #17
      Re: I Have One Credit. ONE CREDIT!

      Well, you may have actually lost yours in a valid way. I, on the other hand, did not. Which reminds me, thank you, Chidori!.

      Originally posted by darkshark
      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
      Originally posted by aperson
      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

      Originally posted by Sprite-
      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

      Comment

      • chidori!
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2007
        • 1603

        #18
        Re: I Have One Credit. ONE CREDIT!

        shhh say someone eles name.
        goodbye midnight dragon

        Comment

        • 8 Hour Whore
          ←↓↑→ Lets Bang? ←↓↑→
          • Oct 2006
          • 2324

          #19
          Re: I Have One Credit. ONE CREDIT!

          Could have been the Autogambler
          itmor created it and made Sprite- loose 50k last night..
          So you may wanna check into it.
          R.I.P JellyGod <333

          Best AAA: Banned Forever
          BlackFlags: 49

          Comment

          • rzr
            TWG Veteran
            • Oct 2007
            • 7608

            #20
            Re: I Have One Credit. ONE CREDIT!

            Originally posted by 8 Hour Whore
            Could have been the Autogambler
            itmor created it and made Sprite- loose 50k last night..
            So you may wanna check into it.
            The what?

            Originally posted by darkshark
            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
            Originally posted by aperson
            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

            Originally posted by Sprite-
            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

            Comment

            • 8 Hour Whore
              ←↓↑→ Lets Bang? ←↓↑→
              • Oct 2006
              • 2324

              #21
              Re: I Have One Credit. ONE CREDIT!

              The autogambler.. It's a link that automaticly makes you wager a huge portion of your credits and loose.
              R.I.P JellyGod <333

              Best AAA: Banned Forever
              BlackFlags: 49

              Comment

              • Mezo
                FFR Player
                • Aug 2006
                • 156

                #22
                Re: I Have One Credit. ONE CREDIT!

                i sent u 2 creds... now u have 3!

                cheers
                ------
                Hop along little guy

                Comment

                • rzr
                  TWG Veteran
                  • Oct 2007
                  • 7608

                  #23
                  Re: I Have One Credit. ONE CREDIT!

                  <3 =]

                  And why have I not heard of this? It seems made up, and retarded.

                  Originally posted by darkshark
                  Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                  Originally posted by aperson
                  i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                  Originally posted by Sprite-
                  More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                  i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                  Comment

                  • Crashfan3
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2006
                    • 2937

                    #24
                    Re: I Have One Credit. ONE CREDIT!

                    Ok, so I'm a little late to this thread and don't need ot be giving away creds :P

                    But what's this autogambler? I don't want to end up like rzr and wake up one morning with my credits in the negatives.

                    EDIT: Just for fun: I've already blown almost 2000 credits on that gambler. :O

                    Comment

                    • chidori!
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2007
                      • 1603

                      #25
                      Re: I Have One Credit. ONE CREDIT!

                      Originally posted by Mezo
                      i sent u 2 creds... now u have 3!

                      cheers
                      someone gave him all the credits already

                      Comment

                      • rzr
                        TWG Veteran
                        • Oct 2007
                        • 7608

                        #26
                        Re: I Have One Credit. ONE CREDIT!

                        Originally posted by chidori!
                        someone gave him all the credits already
                        <3 But, seriously, what's the dealio? Is there a bug, literally? I didn't see it wneh it was only for subbies.

                        Originally posted by darkshark
                        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                        Originally posted by aperson
                        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                        Originally posted by Sprite-
                        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                        Comment

                        • sumzup
                          (+ (- (/ (* 1 2) 3) 4) 5)
                          • Nov 2005
                          • 1398

                          #27
                          Re: I Have One Credit. ONE CREDIT!

                          No, itmorr was being a dick and disguised an gambling wager link as an FFR Profile Link; he sent it to Sprite- on AIM who clicked on it and lost 50k. Be careful of idiots on AIM, that's all.

                          Comment

                          • 8 Hour Whore
                            ←↓↑→ Lets Bang? ←↓↑→
                            • Oct 2006
                            • 2324

                            #28
                            Re: I Have One Credit. ONE CREDIT!

                            It's not Made up..
                            Honestly you have no idea how Pissed Sprite was last night..
                            IT took my sense of humor to make him stop yelling about it lol
                            R.I.P JellyGod <333

                            Best AAA: Banned Forever
                            BlackFlags: 49

                            Comment

                            • u84
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Jul 2006
                              • 1921

                              #29
                              Re: I Have One Credit. ONE CREDIT!

                              He did it to see if there were any bugs, not to trick people. Also, it doesn't make you automatically lose. It just makes you gamble 50k.
                              Originally posted by ryanisadouche
                              I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

                              Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


                              Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

                              Comment

                              • rzr
                                TWG Veteran
                                • Oct 2007
                                • 7608

                                #30
                                Re: I Have One Credit. ONE CREDIT!

                                Are you guys ****ing kidding me? That just begs to be banned. I'm totally pissed about it now.

                                Originally posted by darkshark
                                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                                Originally posted by aperson
                                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                                Originally posted by Sprite-
                                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                                Comment

                                Working...