I Have One Credit. ONE CREDIT!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Mezo
    FFR Player
    • Aug 2006
    • 156

    #31
    Re: I Have One Credit. ONE CREDIT!

    yea, this whole gambling thing seems to not be so popular anymore >_<
    ------
    Hop along little guy

    Comment

    • dood gone krazee
      RATOOOOOOOOO
      FFR Simfile Author
      • May 2007
      • 1939

      #32
      Re: I Have One Credit. ONE CREDIT!

      Heh, I feel bad.

      Here's another 5k. Seriously.

      I dunno about you guys, but I'm going to take a legit screen shot of my credit count in case something like this happens to me in the future and I lose all my credits.
      -4th Official Tournament Expert Divison Champion-

      Originally posted by Sir_Thomas
      Dood... you done gone got yourself krazee.
      Originally posted by robertsona
      I hear back in 12 AD Jesus Himself sent an FGO to Tass and it got a 9 by JX

      "[++] 9/10
      Very good file but not japanese enough ps hi jesus"

      Comment

      • rzr
        TWG Veteran
        • Oct 2007
        • 7608

        #33
        Re: I Have One Credit. ONE CREDIT!

        Its awesome... I mean, it's fun, just needs to be watched closely. I'm on it a lot, but still, people are going to screw around with it. Besides, my birthday's coming up and I'm gambling my credits to buy a T Shirt from emerald So, gambling = awesome.


        P.S. <3 dood

        Originally posted by darkshark
        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
        Originally posted by aperson
        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

        Originally posted by Sprite-
        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

        Comment

        • dood gone krazee
          RATOOOOOOOOO
          FFR Simfile Author
          • May 2007
          • 1939

          #34
          Re: I Have One Credit. ONE CREDIT!

          No prob. Transferred.

          That leaves you with about 10k. Don't gamble it away now.
          -4th Official Tournament Expert Divison Champion-

          Originally posted by Sir_Thomas
          Dood... you done gone got yourself krazee.
          Originally posted by robertsona
          I hear back in 12 AD Jesus Himself sent an FGO to Tass and it got a 9 by JX

          "[++] 9/10
          Very good file but not japanese enough ps hi jesus"

          Comment

          • rzr
            TWG Veteran
            • Oct 2007
            • 7608

            #35
            Re: I Have One Credit. ONE CREDIT!

            I have an awesome plan for making more. Keep your eyes peeled within the next few days for me in the Credits For Items thread

            Originally posted by darkshark
            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
            Originally posted by aperson
            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

            Originally posted by Sprite-
            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

            Comment

            • 8 Hour Whore
              ←↓↑→ Lets Bang? ←↓↑→
              • Oct 2006
              • 2324

              #36
              Re: I Have One Credit. ONE CREDIT!

              Lol I got this feeling I'm involved in the little plan of yours
              R.I.P JellyGod <333

              Best AAA: Banned Forever
              BlackFlags: 49

              Comment

              • Chic1223
                FFR Player
                • Dec 2005
                • 44

                #37
                Re: I Have One Credit. ONE CREDIT!

                I want 1 of his credits hehehe jk I dont want em :P

                Comment

                • rzr
                  TWG Veteran
                  • Oct 2007
                  • 7608

                  #38
                  Re: I Have One Credit. ONE CREDIT!

                  Hopefully tons of people are involved in my plan That way I'll make more credits. Actually, it'd be great. I do my plan and people pay me. I make enough to buy stuff from emerald. Emerald's money benefits FFR. The admins are inspired and make more fun stuff. More people like it, more people join. We can't lose!

                  Originally posted by darkshark
                  Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                  Originally posted by aperson
                  i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                  Originally posted by Sprite-
                  More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                  i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                  Comment

                  • SnS
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Jun 2007
                    • 680

                    #39
                    Re: I Have One Credit. ONE CREDIT!

                    What do I have to lose... I already lost 300k

                    Comment

                    • rzr
                      TWG Veteran
                      • Oct 2007
                      • 7608

                      #40
                      Re: I Have One Credit. ONE CREDIT!

                      I lost 400k. Which is cool since before gambling I had 2k.

                      Originally posted by darkshark
                      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                      Originally posted by aperson
                      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                      Originally posted by Sprite-
                      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                      Comment

                      • Gibson63
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 1319

                        #41
                        Re: I Have One Credit. ONE CREDIT!

                        i hate gambling threads


                        Comment

                        • GamerShadow
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2005
                          • 2534

                          #42
                          Re: I Have One Credit. ONE CREDIT!

                          I hate gambling. The site's gambling odds are supposedly 50/50, but even with those incredibly high odds, people are still losing like crazy.

                          I tried it in 50 credit increments, won 67, lost 200. It's not worth it in my eyes.
                          Note to self Finish.

                          Comment

                          • rzr
                            TWG Veteran
                            • Oct 2007
                            • 7608

                            #43
                            Re: I Have One Credit. ONE CREDIT!

                            I must thank everyone who helped me get back on my feet. I turned the credits you guys gave me into 70k. I found a little secret, too. Anyway, I'm saving up/gambling for enough to get a one year subscription and t shirt. After that, I think I'll buy them for others. Or a tournament. I want to get a 1 million credit tournament ready.

                            Originally posted by darkshark
                            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                            Originally posted by aperson
                            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                            Originally posted by Sprite-
                            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                            Comment

                            • Heartseeker7
                              Untz Untz Untz Untz
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Nov 2006
                              • 571

                              #44
                              Re: I Have One Credit. ONE CREDIT!

                              First prize 1 mill cred?!?!?
                              Im definitly in.
                              I randomly lost 125k credits before.
                              Worst day ever.
                              Originally posted by Phynx
                              I'm a total asshole, if I had the chance to shove a razor blade dildo up your ass... I would... and I'd laugh while doing it.

                              Comment

                              • rzr
                                TWG Veteran
                                • Oct 2007
                                • 7608

                                #45
                                Re: I Have One Credit. ONE CREDIT!

                                If you're in feel free to give me donations

                                Originally posted by darkshark
                                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                                Originally posted by aperson
                                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                                Originally posted by Sprite-
                                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                                Comment

                                Working...