New Songs: February 23rd, 2012!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • gold stinger
    Signature Extraordinare~~
    Event Staff
    Game Manager
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    Global Moderator
    • Jan 2007
    • 6429

    #46
    Re: New Songs: February 23rd, 2012!

    so much pony.

    IT BEGINS.
    Originally posted by YoshL
    butts.


    - Tosh 2014






    Comment

    • nois-or-e
      SponCon Aficionado
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2007
      • 3250

      #47
      Re: New Songs: February 23rd, 2012!

      Duck hunt felt like a low VC to me. About to play the others.

      Comment

      • megamon88
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Feb 2006
        • 2567

        #48
        Re: New Songs: February 23rd, 2012!

        Just played it, the framers were kinda ugly but imo it wasn't that bad.

        Comment

        • who_cares973
          FFR Player
          • Aug 2006
          • 15407

          #49
          Re: New Songs: February 23rd, 2012!

          Originally posted by megamon88
          I'm the new xandertrax woop woop
          not something to be proud of

          Comment

          • megamon88
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Feb 2006
            • 2567

            #50
            Re: New Songs: February 23rd, 2012!

            I was taking it in stride

            Comment

            • hi19hi19
              lol happy
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Oct 2005
              • 12194

              #51
              Re: New Songs: February 23rd, 2012!

              Defection was super fun. Didn't hear the musical justification for those two random minijacks in the speedup but I only played once so I'm not gonna pass judgement yet.
              Didn't play any of the others yet

              Originally posted by megamon88
              I'm the new xandertrax woop woop
              I thought bmah had claimed that title long ago


              Comment

              • bmah
                shots FIRED
                Profile Moderator
                FFR Simfile Author
                Global Moderator
                • Oct 2003
                • 8448

                #52
                Re: New Songs: February 23rd, 2012!

                I'm going to roast you for that, no muffins for u

                p.s. that genuinely is the worst comparison you've ever made tho, too much fail even as a joke
                Last edited by bmah; 02-24-2012, 12:02 PM.

                Comment

                • 00Razor00
                  FFR Player
                  • Jul 2006
                  • 3530

                  #53
                  Re: New Songs: February 23rd, 2012!

                  lmfao bmah


                  Originally posted by t-rogdor
                  hey buddy are you looking for a good song to step because if so i really recommend you step In Front Of A Bus

                  Comment

                  • Anaru
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2011
                    • 1530

                    #54
                    Re: New Songs: February 23rd, 2012!

                    Originally posted by hi19hi19


                    I thought bmah had claimed that title long ago
                    omg lol

                    Comment

                    • Coolboyrulez0
                      VICES
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 10042

                      #55
                      Re: New Songs: February 23rd, 2012!

                      any opinions on my file post-fix?
                      https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
                      https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/

                      Comment

                      • Anaru
                        Banned
                        • Dec 2011
                        • 1530

                        #56
                        Re: New Songs: February 23rd, 2012!

                        Originally posted by Coolboyrulez0
                        any opinions on my file post-fix?
                        Synthlightrulez0







                        just kidding. fun file

                        Comment

                        • Jerry DB
                          FFR, lift, repeat
                          • Jan 2008
                          • 2071

                          #57
                          Re: New Songs: February 23rd, 2012!

                          I never noticed dunk hunt being out of sync lol I must be terrible at this game
                          sigpic

                          Comment

                          • hi19hi19
                            lol happy
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Oct 2005
                            • 12194

                            #58
                            Re: New Songs: February 23rd, 2012!

                            Originally posted by bmah
                            I'm going to roast you for that, no muffins for u

                            p.s. that genuinely is the worst comparison you've ever made tho, too much fail even as a joke
                            idk I honestly don't have that much of a problem with Xandertrax files, at least the ones he has on FFR. WWE is kinda fun lol
                            I've just heard others make that comparison in the past.

                            Regardless, I must take full responsibility for my own lack of muffins

                            EDIT-
                            Played duck hunt. I didn't play it when it was apparently laughably offsync so I'm unbiased in that regard.
                            The green arrows to the dog bark was a nice gimmick, but the fact that you also used green arrows for sync and NOT as a color gimmick sort of diluted the effect.
                            Some of the minijacks could have flowed better (minijacks transitioning from a jump on one hand never flow as good as 2-handed jump minijack transitions)
                            The sync to the rapping was close enough for FFR.
                            Overall pretty fun, but I wish you had paid more attention to the color gimmick.
                            Also it feels like a 10 not a 9, but that's JX's issue not yours CBR
                            Last edited by hi19hi19; 02-24-2012, 02:21 PM.


                            Comment

                            • sticklydude
                              r.i.p. tiny hippo
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 2165

                              #59
                              Re: New Songs: February 23rd, 2012!

                              Originally posted by hi19hi19
                              idk I honestly don't have that much of a problem with Xandertrax files
                              I'm really bad at all of them and most make me rage like Scythe of 13, so I don't like them.

                              Comment

                              • megamon88
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Feb 2006
                                • 2567

                                #60
                                Re: New Songs: February 23rd, 2012!

                                I just noticed the song length for VS PSYCHOSHY is wrong - it should be 1:36, not 2:36.

                                Comment

                                Working...