Re: New Songs: February 23rd, 2012!
1. Duck hunt is obviously a 10. No debate can be made this is a 9 unless that person suffers from delusions.
2. Anyone who says defecation is anything but high 10/low 11 is hilariously wrong.
3. Duck Hunt is still stupid. I don't like the fact at all that there's jacks in this with the jumps. That was just... Disgusting. I also don't like that silly gimmick. It's like Kono shitpoon: It's unneeded despite the cleverness.
Also that Psychoshy chart's rather interesting. Still don't like the jumps at all.
1. Duck hunt is obviously a 10. No debate can be made this is a 9 unless that person suffers from delusions.
2. Anyone who says defecation is anything but high 10/low 11 is hilariously wrong.
3. Duck Hunt is still stupid. I don't like the fact at all that there's jacks in this with the jumps. That was just... Disgusting. I also don't like that silly gimmick. It's like Kono shitpoon: It's unneeded despite the cleverness.
Also that Psychoshy chart's rather interesting. Still don't like the jumps at all.
cmon middie 


Comment