Is this because of hackers or are players now just THAT good?
Collapse
X
-
Re: Is this because of hackers or are players now just THAT good?
This is also why isolation is helpful. You can better practice those tough parts without replaying the entire song.Comment
-
Re: Is this because of hackers or are players now just THAT good?
I know I've asked this like 80 ****ing times, but how do you Isolate files!! HELP!! PLEASE!!It's getting better all the time
I used to get mad at my school (No, I can't complain)
The teachers who taught me weren't cool (No, I can't complain)
You're holding me down (Oh Oh)
Turning me round (Oh Oh)
Filling me up with your rules (Oooh)Comment
-
Re: Is this because of hackers or are players now just THAT good?
i posted in the isolation thread specifically how to do itComment
-
Re: Is this because of hackers or are players now just THAT good?
AAA's: 790
Best AAA's: Holy Orders, Frictional Nevada
Favorite AAA: Piano Etude Demon Fire/Anti-Ares
Tier 1 BYATCHES!!!
FFR GURU
Tier Points: 772 (736 + 36 for 819 AAAs)
Yep you're pretty bad man you should probably kill yourself cause you're so bad at this game
Oh man mid-double digit ranks on a FGO my PA is so bad that's gonna take forever to get back up the ranks man and so many people are better than me at this game it's so embarassingWe climb up a lot of ladders, and fall down a lot of chutes.Originally posted by Gundam-Dudemy semen is flying through the air as we speak
Taking "all" oddjobs! PM me requests. Requests filled: 2 last active Mar. 6th, 2017
Keep it real pls. Will deny requests I cannot manage.



Comment
-
Re: Is this because of hackers or are players now just THAT good?
Word.Yep you're pretty bad man you should probably kill yourself cause you're so bad at this game
Oh man mid-double digit ranks on a FGO my PA is so bad that's gonna take forever to get back up the ranks man and so many people are better than me at this game it's so embarassing
Comment
-
Re: Is this because of hackers or are players now just THAT good?
dude how can i improve my rank 7 molto plzComment
-
Comment
-
Re: Is this because of hackers or are players now just THAT good?
I am rank 46 on it.. wow
But Yeah there are alot of people who have gotten better through probably stepmania.. FFR's Timing is alot... well more rangey i guess than stepmania is.. So it's a bit easier I would think. I would go play that and practice your MA.Comment
-
Re: Is this because of hackers or are players now just THAT good?
oh hey arent you that person who AAAd Nova Pulser and caused a ****stormComment
-
Re: Is this because of hackers or are players now just THAT good?
We should consider creating some form of rank system that compensates for the duplicate accounts. I am not saying if you use more then one account you can only have high scores for one. But, something that will trace the IP back and allow for a more accurate FFR rank.
Example ( Congrats! you are the 5th Person to AAA this song! and the 21st account! )
lol I know its a little much for something so small, but I am sure multi-accounts effect av rank.Last edited by Nu0n; 12-3-2010, 09:05 AM.Used to have my signature on here until it was deletedComment
-
Re: Is this because of hackers or are players now just THAT good?
The thing about the hacking problem in FFR is that they are quite easy to trace. Most legit players who have high scores have reputations in this community, therefore those who don't are subject to hacking, and usually they would be caught. QED.
And don't say Mr. Rubix is a hacker just because he gets AAA's across the board - he's proven time after time that he's a legit player. y'know... with video evidence?
Tournaments Won:
The RPG Tournament (hosted by YoshL) - 8.1.2014 - 9.19.2014
The FFR Fall Tournament - D2 (hosted by Kanzas) - 9.9.2014 - 9.30.2014Comment
-
Re: Is this because of hackers or are players now just THAT good?
not everyone who "prove" themselves or respected members are automatically legit..
some people became "respected" because they posted good scores of improvement time over time and got busted iirc, cant recall specific names though..Comment








Comment