Is this because of hackers or are players now just THAT good?
Collapse
X
-
Re: Is this because of hackers or are players now just THAT good?
lol cause it's true
SS is easy, integraation bursts are hard but the rest is easy..
other FGOs that are truly "hard" would be..
eclipse
j'ai
schmollbluk
m8 bit
almost there
revo
cccp
get my drift?Comment
-
Re: Is this because of hackers or are players now just THAT good?
CCCP isnt "truly hard" either. just most people suck at reading h0h0

Comment
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Is this because of hackers or are players now just THAT good?
Hmm, I wonder what I can get on strawberry sweets.
To OP: If you've been around for a while, you can see the progress. A Disregard AA was awesome back when I started playing Stepmania, now it's been AAA'd (by either rebound or samurai, can't remember). Same thing with FFR. Especially when avmisses were fixed. Do you think people would be AAAing La Camp or anything like that with Avmisses? Hell nah.Comment
-
Re: Is this because of hackers or are players now just THAT good?
I'm just awful at most FGO's I think the AAA and FGO token is unnecessary. I think the staff should come up with more fun middle-of-the batch tokens and no more annoying good/avg tokens."AW MAN, WE SUCK AGAIN!"
- Rob Schneider, The Waterboy (1998)Comment
-
10th in 5th Official Tournament in D3
3RD in Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5 in D5A
Best AAA's= Frictional Nevada (FIRST FGO) Kyrie (ONI Get), Eradication, Of Course you Need and nEed and neEd and NEED ME, Cinnamon Roll (FIRST TO AAA)

Comment
-
Comment
-
It's getting better all the time
I used to get mad at my school (No, I can't complain)
The teachers who taught me weren't cool (No, I can't complain)
You're holding me down (Oh Oh)
Turning me round (Oh Oh)
Filling me up with your rules (Oooh)Comment
-
Re: Is this because of hackers or are players now just THAT good?
I can combo the up down trill plus the jumps pretty easily though. I would be able to full combo without mashing if it weren't for the left 1 handed trills that I can't do.Comment
-
Re: Is this because of hackers or are players now just THAT good?
La camp is index friendly on .3 rate

Comment
-
Re: Is this because of hackers or are players now just THAT good?
Strawberry Sweetz is just annoying because the wall's so far into the goddamn song. Screwups take much longer to resolve.Comment

Comment