Login or Sign Up
Logging in...
Remember me
Log in
Or
Sign Up
Forgot password or user name?
Log in with
Search in titles only
Search in FFR General Talk only
Search
Advanced Search
Forums
Member List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Home
Forum
Flash Flash Revolution
FFR General Talk
You'll get a kick out of this pathetic FFR imitation
Collapse
X
Collapse
Posts
Latest Activity
Photos
Page
of
3
Filter
Time
All Time
Today
Last Week
Last Month
Show
All
Discussions only
Photos only
Videos only
Links only
Polls only
Events only
Filtered by:
Clear All
new posts
Previous
1
2
3
template
Next
ToshX
FFR Player
Join Date:
Feb 2004
Posts:
5111
Share
Post
#31
04-19-2004, 03:39 AM
Yes, two icons right(no, the other right --') of Quote, one icon right of the Up Arrow.
Comment
Post
Cancel
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
Join Date:
Dec 2003
Posts:
13262
Share
Post
#32
04-19-2004, 02:20 PM
I don't have that...
and yes I was logged in when I made that.
Comment
Post
Cancel
netty400
FFR Player
Join Date:
Aug 2003
Posts:
496
Share
Post
#33
04-19-2004, 02:26 PM
Ok, so you don't have it, just edit it, its only a quadruple post (OMg SO MANYEWQHREYBB!!!1!!!11!1)
Originally posted by
zildjian133
Dude where the hell did they find those balls, I swear to god I\'d buy one if I knew where and how to get one...
Knuck if you buck
http://www.lyricstop.com/k/knuckifyoubuck-crimemob.html
Comment
Post
Cancel
Moogy
嗚呼
FFR Simfile Author
Join Date:
Aug 2003
Posts:
10303
Share
Post
#34
04-19-2004, 02:26 PM
That's because you're on AOL. Get a real ISP.
Plz visit my blog
^^^ vintage signature from like 2006 preserved
Comment
Post
Cancel
ImEric12
FFR Player
Join Date:
Jan 2004
Posts:
1952
Share
Post
#35
04-19-2004, 05:13 PM
I made a cheap DDR imitation using Javascript a while back.. took quite a while, really made me appreciate all the work Synth has put into this.
Give it a shot-- the arrows aren't synced or anything, that'd be very hard to do with Javascript.
http://jjr.riyum16.net
edit: ack, it seems to be down, and I don't feel like searching for hosting right now.
Comment
Post
Cancel
RobbyZero
FFR Player
Join Date:
Sep 2003
Posts:
4613
Share
Post
#36
04-19-2004, 07:27 PM
worst wanna be FFR ever,the timing is shit
Comment
Post
Cancel
Previous
1
2
3
template
Next
Working...
OK
OK
Cancel
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡
👍
👎
☕
Comment