You'll get a kick out of this pathetic FFR imitation

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Cenright
    You thought I was a GUY?!
    • Sep 2003
    • 3139

    #16
    Well Synth, didn't FFR kinda start out like that, with the announcer and all?
    http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...Cube_in_55.mpg

    Comment

    • ultima301
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2003
      • 436

      #17
      FFR used to have an announcer...but it always had more than one song, a menu interface, and arrows that don't take up like half the screen...
      One day there will be a really cool sig here. But not right now.

      http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=ultima301 -My Xanga

      Comment

      • Omeganitros
        auauauau
        • Jun 2003
        • 8897

        #18
        Well, actually...I thought the stepfile itself for the song was pretty good. Kinda fun with one hand.

        Comment

        • netty400
          FFR Player
          • Aug 2003
          • 496

          #19
          Old.
          Originally posted by zildjian133
          Dude where the hell did they find those balls, I swear to god I\'d buy one if I knew where and how to get one...
          Knuck if you buck
          http://www.lyricstop.com/k/knuckifyoubuck-crimemob.html

          Comment

          • RenmazuoGK
            FFR Player
            • May 2003
            • 91

            #20
            Originally posted by Afrobean
            It says on it "flash flash revolution" and over that it says "ssr mode". I'd say it's a rip-off.
            If you consider it a rip off because of the name, then we are one big rip off. The FFR on newgrounds (well, one of the few) is older than this ffr.

            Comment

            • Afrobean
              Admiral in the Red Army
              • Dec 2003
              • 13262

              #21
              Sorry about those extra ones down there my comp wouldn't load the page and it said click retry to make it work and i guess each time it reloaded it added another one without letting me know.

              Comment

              • Afrobean
                Admiral in the Red Army
                • Dec 2003
                • 13262

                #22
                Originally posted by RenmazuoGK
                If you consider it a rip off because of the name, then we are one big rip off. The FFR on newgrounds (well, one of the few) is older than this ffr.
                Well I certainly wasn't aware of that...

                Also lets keep this thread alive just to bother netty400

                Comment

                • Afrobean
                  Admiral in the Red Army
                  • Dec 2003
                  • 13262

                  #23
                  Originally posted by RenmazuoGK
                  If you consider it a rip off because of the name, then we are one big rip off. The FFR on newgrounds (well, one of the few) is older than this ffr.
                  Well I certainly wasn't aware of that...

                  Also lets keep this thread alive just to bother netty400

                  Comment

                  • Afrobean
                    Admiral in the Red Army
                    • Dec 2003
                    • 13262

                    #24
                    Originally posted by RenmazuoGK
                    If you consider it a rip off because of the name, then we are one big rip off. The FFR on newgrounds (well, one of the few) is older than this ffr.
                    Well I certainly wasn't aware of that...

                    Also lets keep this thread alive just to bother netty400

                    Comment

                    • nintendorules
                      FFR Player
                      • Feb 2004
                      • 133

                      #25
                      spammer
                      Originally posted by RB_QT-kenny
                      hey man how do u start new forums?

                      Comment

                      • netty400
                        FFR Player
                        • Aug 2003
                        • 496

                        #26
                        Afro, there is a reason for the edit button =<
                        Originally posted by zildjian133
                        Dude where the hell did they find those balls, I swear to god I\'d buy one if I knew where and how to get one...
                        Knuck if you buck
                        http://www.lyricstop.com/k/knuckifyoubuck-crimemob.html

                        Comment

                        • Afrobean
                          Admiral in the Red Army
                          • Dec 2003
                          • 13262

                          #27
                          So I'm gonna edit all those posts that my dumbass computer made. It's not like I can delete them.

                          Comment

                          • netty400
                            FFR Player
                            • Aug 2003
                            • 496

                            #28
                            Just delete them. There is an X button up there -.-
                            Originally posted by zildjian133
                            Dude where the hell did they find those balls, I swear to god I\'d buy one if I knew where and how to get one...
                            Knuck if you buck
                            http://www.lyricstop.com/k/knuckifyoubuck-crimemob.html

                            Comment

                            • Afrobean
                              Admiral in the Red Army
                              • Dec 2003
                              • 13262

                              #29
                              where's an x? I don't see an x anywhere...

                              Comment

                              • dmleet7
                                FFR Player
                                • Dec 2003
                                • 232

                                #30
                                Beside your message up-right hand corner.

                                Comment

                                Working...