Phynx's Big Agenda (Everyone read due to effects to the community)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Phynx
    I'm Forever
    • Mar 2007
    • 3005

    #31
    Re: Phynx's Big Agenda (Everyone read due to effects to the community)

    Originally posted by DossarLX ODI
    I've seen some of your scores on the hard songs, Phynx. Like Eclipse [Solar]. I'd really like to know more about you since I haven't seen you post often.

    Anyways, welcome back to FFR.
    Meh, just another random guy who got good at FFR fast. I suck ass now cause of breaking my hand twice in a row but I'm planning on making a comeback.

    Originally posted by BigBoss37
    uhhhhh who the **** is phynx??????????
    You damn well know who I am!

    Originally posted by BigBoss37
    P.s I missded uz
    Jew. Lulz. <3 u boss!!
    Guardin' of the Scared Shrine

    Comment

    • One Winged Angel
      Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2007
      • 10837

      #32
      Re: Phynx's Big Agenda (Everyone read due to effects to the community)

      !

      !


      Originally posted by ilikexd
      i want to be cucked by cirno

      Comment

      • MooMoo_Cowfreak
        Abraxas Hydroplane
        • May 2006
        • 1746

        #33
        Re: Phynx's Big Agenda (Everyone read due to effects to the community)

        Mr. Phynx I honestly can't remember what I said I just know I was pretty mean toward you. I have been trying to adopt a new mindset towards people, and so while I won't so sorry for what I did, I will try to keep an open mind toward you.
        Originally posted by hi19hi19
        dumps abstractly represent the song with arrows

        post-dumps abstractly represent the existential nihilism that the song invokes in the listener with negative space, evoking the ephemeral nature of the mind - the journey of stepmania begins in hope yet soon becomes corroded into a dialectic of futility, leaving only a sense of dread and the unlikelihood of a new synthesis

        Comment

        • Tasselfoot
          Retired BOSS
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jul 2003
          • 25185

          #34
          Re: Phynx's Big Agenda (Everyone read due to effects to the community)

          my spidey sense tells me that there won't be a need for a 3rd unofficial tournament.
          RIP

          Comment

          • Oni-Paranoia
            No fucks
            • Dec 2006
            • 2440

            #35
            Re: Phynx's Big Agenda (Everyone read due to effects to the community)

            Originally posted by tasselfoot
            my spidey sense tells me that there won't be a need for a 3rd unofficial tournament.
            nobody asked you!!!

            Comment

            • Phynx
              I'm Forever
              • Mar 2007
              • 3005

              #36
              Re: Phynx's Big Agenda (Everyone read due to effects to the community)

              Originally posted by MooMoo_Cowfreak
              Mr. Phynx I honestly can't remember what I said I just know I was pretty mean toward you. I have been trying to adopt a new mindset towards people, and so while I won't so sorry for what I did, I will try to keep an open mind toward you.
              That's more than I could ask for so thanks.

              Originally posted by Tasselfoot
              my spidey sense tells me that there won't be a need for a 3rd unofficial tournament.
              Well guessing by the accuracy of your previous senses rate of future judgment, you could very well be wrong about that unless there is some unforeseen force that will act against the initiating of the 3rd Unofficial.

              Originally posted by Oni-Paranoia
              nobody asked you!!!
              Agreed.
              Guardin' of the Scared Shrine

              Comment

              • dragonmegaXX
                ITG playing fur
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jul 2008
                • 3661

                #37
                Re: Phynx's Big Agenda (Everyone read due to effects to the community)

                Hey I remember you, didnt you show off to me some special songs when I raged there was no dragonforce on FFR?
                XD

                Hi, welcome back.

                Comment

                • revolutionomega
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 2240

                  #38
                  Re: Phynx's Big Agenda (Everyone read due to effects to the community)

                  Welcome back Phynxy! Your 1 year is still working for me well. I got back into the game so check out my stats lol.
                  "AW MAN, WE SUCK AGAIN!"
                  - Rob Schneider, The Waterboy (1998)

                  Comment

                  Working...