Phynx's Big Agenda (Everyone read due to effects to the community)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Heartseeker7
    Untz Untz Untz Untz
    FFR Music Producer
    • Nov 2006
    • 571

    #16
    Re: Phynx's Big Agenda (Everyone read due to effects to the community)

    Party at Phynx's new place!

    also, hi Phynx, welcome back o nobel Cat Demon.
    Originally posted by Phynx
    I'm a total asshole, if I had the chance to shove a razor blade dildo up your ass... I would... and I'd laugh while doing it.

    Comment

    • kommisar[os]
      Banned
      • Apr 2006
      • 4097

      #17
      Re: Phynx's Big Agenda (Everyone read due to effects to the community)

      hows ya girlfriend

      Comment

      • [TeRa]
        FFR Player
        • May 2007
        • 9922

        #18
        Re: Phynx's Big Agenda (Everyone read due to effects to the community)

        Originally posted by Phynx
        But my return is up ultimately to the community whether they had fun with me or not. Seems selfish but yeah, I left partially due to how I started to be treated.
        You probably shouldn't come back if you quit playing because of the forums. Honestly that just says you were playing for others and not for your own entertainment. Who cares what anyone else thinks, if you have fun with the game, play it in your spare time, if not, don't. The community shouldn't have any say in whether you keep playing or not.

        While yeah, I did enjoy you here, you were a pretty cool dude and a good rival as well, if you don't play for your own fun then what's the point of playing, it's not like this game is gonna get you anywhere in life, it's simply just for fun.
        Last edited by [TeRa]; 08-18-2009, 11:01 AM.

        Comment

        • MooMoo_Cowfreak
          Abraxas Hydroplane
          • May 2006
          • 1746

          #19
          Re: Phynx's Big Agenda (Everyone read due to effects to the community)

          I'll welcome you back so long as you don't be an utter jackass to people at times.
          Originally posted by hi19hi19
          dumps abstractly represent the song with arrows

          post-dumps abstractly represent the existential nihilism that the song invokes in the listener with negative space, evoking the ephemeral nature of the mind - the journey of stepmania begins in hope yet soon becomes corroded into a dialectic of futility, leaving only a sense of dread and the unlikelihood of a new synthesis

          Comment

          • stargroup
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2007
            • 974

            #20
            Re: Phynx's Big Agenda (Everyone read due to effects to the community)

            the only thing you can really look forward to anymore is 6 key
            (´・ω・`)

            Comment

            • foilman8805
              smoke wheat hail satin
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2006
              • 5704

              #21
              Re: Phynx's Big Agenda (Everyone read due to effects to the community)

              Originally posted by MooMoo_Cowfreak
              I'll welcome you back so long as you don't be an utter jackass to people at times.
              Seconded.

              Phynx, I think you are cool guy and everything (albeit a bit high strung), and I respect the amount of time you've devoted to the community, but sometimes you would act like a complete immature ****tard on occasions and all I could do was shake my head and put you on my ignore list. Harsh words I know, but that's my opinion.

              I'll definitely welcome you back, but keep it chill, ya know?

              Congrats on the new house, btw. That's pretty awesome.

              Comment

              • who_cares973
                FFR Player
                • Aug 2006
                • 15407

                #22
                Re: Phynx's Big Agenda (Everyone read due to effects to the community)

                welcome back~

                Comment

                • stargroup
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2007
                  • 974

                  #23
                  Re: Phynx's Big Agenda (Everyone read due to effects to the community)

                  Originally posted by foilman8805
                  Seconded.

                  Phynx, I think you are cool guy and everything (albeit a bit high strung), and I respect the amount of time you've devoted to the community, but sometimes you would act like a complete immature ****tard on occasions and all I could do was shake my head and put you on my ignore list. Harsh words I know, but that's my opinion.

                  I'll definitely welcome you back, but keep it chill, ya know?

                  Congrats on the new house, btw. That's pretty awesome.
                  oh this sounds familiar lmfao

                  I feel ya phynx
                  (´・ω・`)

                  Comment

                  • OneHandNow
                    Banned
                    • Sep 2006
                    • 5305

                    #24
                    Re: Phynx's Big Agenda (Everyone read due to effects to the community)

                    Welcome back mr.generous

                    Comment

                    • Phynx
                      I'm Forever
                      • Mar 2007
                      • 3005

                      #25
                      Re: Phynx's Big Agenda (Everyone read due to effects to the community)

                      Originally posted by Adamaja456
                      oooo nice to see you back phynx
                      sucks about the hand
                      awesome news about the house
                      <3
                      ADAMAJA! Yeah, teh hand iz okee now. And thanks, PARTY AT MY PLACE! LIQUOR PROVIDED TO EVERY MINOR THAT SHOWS UP! XD

                      Originally posted by stargroup
                      thanks for supporting 6 key : D
                      FFR 6-key is what I will definitely become a part of in terms of gaming activity.

                      Originally posted by Heartseeker7
                      Party at Phynx's new place!

                      also, hi Phynx, welcome back o nobel Cat Demon.
                      Exactly, the Cat is ready to ****in' ROCK!

                      Originally posted by kommisar[os]
                      hows ya girlfriend
                      She's sthuper thanksth for asthking.

                      Originally posted by [TeRa]
                      You probably shouldn't come back if you quit playing because of the forums. Honestly that just says you were playing for others and not for your own entertainment. Who cares what anyone else thinks, if you have fun with the game, play it in your spare time, if not, don't. The community shouldn't have any say in whether you keep playing or not.

                      While yeah, I did enjoy you here, you were a pretty cool dude and a good rival as well, if you don't play for your own fun then what's the point of playing, it's not like this game is gonna get you anywhere in life, it's simply just for fun.
                      Yeah, exactly. I DID play for my own entertainment lol. It's just more or less irritating when the forums become part of that entertainment and it gets ruined fast for you. So meh, oh well. I laugh at the past and feel like a fresh start anyway.

                      Originally posted by MooMoo_Cowfreak
                      I'll welcome you back so long as you don't be an utter jackass to people at times.
                      And this applies to you as well.

                      Originally posted by stargroup
                      the only thing you can really look forward to anymore is 6 key
                      That's my biggest interest in the game so far that's for damn sure!

                      Originally posted by foilman8805
                      Seconded.

                      Phynx, I think you are cool guy and everything (albeit a bit high strung), and I respect the amount of time you've devoted to the community, but sometimes you would act like a complete immature ****tard on occasions and all I could do was shake my head and put you on my ignore list. Harsh words I know, but that's my opinion.

                      I'll definitely welcome you back, but keep it chill, ya know?

                      Congrats on the new house, btw. That's pretty awesome.
                      As with moomoo the same applies to you. Niether of you can say honestly you acted right in said times. But thanks man. I'm proud of the time I did apply to the community and I plan on coming back strong once I get things a little more settled down in my own life so maybe everyone will stay chill towards me, those people being the ones who turned ideas around on me.

                      Originally posted by stargroup
                      oh this sounds familiar lmfao

                      I feel ya phynx
                      Lol.

                      Originally posted by OneHandNow
                      Welcome back mr.generous
                      Thanks. Glad people still remember
                      Guardin' of the Scared Shrine

                      Comment

                      • psychoangel691
                        Retired Staff
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2004
                        • 10438

                        #26
                        Re: Phynx's Big Agenda (Everyone read due to effects to the community)

                        Hi I'm newer to the forums so I can't say I know who you are lol (just ventured into the forums a couple months ago.) But welcome back. I work from home so I'm on the computer pretty much all day so I'd be happy to help if needed.
                        Originally posted by Charu
                        My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                        Originally posted by DaBackpack
                        also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                        Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                        Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                        Originally posted by hi19hi19
                        yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                        Comment

                        • KotHN
                          FFR's Resident President
                          • Apr 2007
                          • 435

                          #27
                          Re: Phynx's Big Agenda (Everyone read due to effects to the community)

                          Damnit, I JUST passed you in average rankXD
                          I was nestled comfortably between you and Shash for a while :P

                          PS. Welcome back

                          Comment

                          • DossarLX ODI
                            Batch Manager
                            Game Manager
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2008
                            • 15013

                            #28
                            Re: Phynx's Big Agenda (Everyone read due to effects to the community)

                            I've seen some of your scores on the hard songs, Phynx. Like Eclipse [Solar]. I'd really like to know more about you since I haven't seen you post often.

                            Anyways, welcome back to FFR.
                            Originally posted by hi19hi19
                            oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

                            Comment

                            • BigBoss37
                              Veteran Member
                              • Mar 2007
                              • 1099

                              #29
                              Re: Phynx's Big Agenda (Everyone read due to effects to the community)

                              uhhhhh who the **** is phynx??????????

                              Comment

                              • BigBoss37
                                Veteran Member
                                • Mar 2007
                                • 1099

                                #30
                                Re: Phynx's Big Agenda (Everyone read due to effects to the community)

                                P.s I missded uz

                                Comment

                                Working...