What's a good song to spam =P

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • AznGreen
    FFR Player
    • Jul 2008
    • 232

    #16
    Re: What's a good song to spam =P

    Hell beat v2 is a good choice because it's soooo easy XD!1!
    Anybody else got Vienna Core? Well... that's a pretty low number =)

    Comment

    • Xx{Midnight}xX
      FFR Player
      • Aug 2007
      • 8548

      #17
      Re: What's a good song to spam =P

      Originally posted by LoneW0lf
      mash FC lolo?
      thats 10/11 credits every time, and roughly 20 credits a min.
      But i guess thats a 12 xD
      I second this. Heck this is easy as heck.

      Comment

      • customstuff
        ♥C.S. + A.M.♥
        • Nov 2006
        • 4892

        #18
        Re: What's a good song to spam =P

        HELLBEAT V2 for sure.

        Originally posted by MrMagic5239
        Placements are final, custom will not be moved to D6, just because he is good at jacks, and mediocre at just about every other FMO in the game.
        Originally posted by customstuff
        Originally posted by MrMagic5239
        welcome to D6

        start playing

        Comment

        • Beethovens mask
          FFR Veteran
          • Dec 2007
          • 1569

          #19
          Re: What's a good song to spam =P

          Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
          I second this. Hell this is easy as hell.
          Fixored. Also, if you want credits beg your friends. Not me though. I lost mine when I bought another sub.

          HELLBEAT v2 is a great song. Credit wise at least.
          Originally posted by fastfingers65
          beethoven youre terrible at speaking like a moron

          Comment

          • 5.points
            Provy
            • Jan 2008
            • 671

            #20
            Re: What's a good song to spam =P

            Some good level 9's

            Teh Tricky Techno 10.28 notes per second
            Over the Frail Dream 8.77 notes per second
            Brainwave 9.46 notes per econd
            {Arabian Assassin} 9.15 notes per second
            Comfort Betrays 8.96 notes per seconds
            Dazzling Soul 8.63 notes per second

            Comment

            • Soul Slayer
              FFR Player
              • Jul 2008
              • 54

              #21
              Re: What's a good song to spam =P

              Anything that has over 1260 steps will get you 40 credits.

              Comment

              • s0ulst0n3
                <SPACE FOR RENT>
                • Sep 2006
                • 2076

                #22
                Re: What's a good song to spam =P

                I think Reality is a nice song to whore.
                PM me if you want to rent my custom title. :3
                ~Far too many years of chaos and unrest, far too many voices brutally supressed!~

                Comment

                • Triplex72
                  CUSTOMIZED
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Oct 2005
                  • 975

                  #23
                  Re: What's a good song to spam =P

                  **** credits. Play whatever you feel is challenging enough to mke you better.
                  connect 216.246.109.6:27015

                  Comment

                  • Soul Slayer
                    FFR Player
                    • Jul 2008
                    • 54

                    #24
                    Re: What's a good song to spam =P

                    Read the first post. I believe he was talking about getting credits...
                    That was kind of his reason behind playing BotM

                    Comment

                    • MrPoptart
                      Steam Id: MstrPoptart
                      • Mar 2005
                      • 475

                      #25
                      Re: What's a good song to spam =P

                      Originally posted by Beethovens mask
                      Fixored. Also, if you want credits beg your friends. Not me though. I lost mine when I bought another sub.

                      HELLBEAT v2 is a great song. Credit wise at least.
                      Don't like to beg for credits, I don't think I've unlocked HELLBEAT V2 yet. I thought getting a 1500 combo on a 3 min song was better then getting a 500 combo on a 1 min song, which is why i was playing the longer songs.
                      Originally posted by TheSaxRunner05
                      My WWE FC wasn't mashing, I was actually playing a much harder version of the chart in my head that had 1600 more notes. Much more skill.

                      Comment

                      • Fantasticone
                        D7 Elite Keymasher
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 6003

                        #26
                        Re: What's a good song to spam =P

                        Be Princess is short and almost 1k combos quickly.

                        Comment

                        • Crizo92
                          FFR Player
                          • Sep 2005
                          • 191

                          #27
                          Re: What's a good song to spam =P

                          Honestly, if you have HELLBEAT V2, just play it. You get so many credits if you FC alone.

                          Comment

                          • -Yukari-
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2008
                            • 930

                            #28
                            Re: What's a good song to spam =P

                            Originally posted by MrPoptart
                            I thought getting a 1500 combo on a 3 min song was better then getting a 500 combo on a 1 min song, which is why i was playing the longer songs.
                            Wait, you wanted a long song? MAX Forever is 5:30 of gameplay, easy as piss, and worth 4 million points (40 credits). I used to use it to boost my grand total without playing a bunch of games, and I'd AAA it every single time.
                            Originally posted by ryanisadouche
                            So anyways i was thinking, what if a single miss didn't stop your combo? Instead, your combo kept going until 2 consecutive misses were made. I think this would provide a more realistic ranking system, and eliminate a lot of mashing.

                            Comment

                            • MrPoptart
                              Steam Id: MstrPoptart
                              • Mar 2005
                              • 475

                              #29
                              Re: What's a good song to spam =P

                              I cant play that to many times in a row cuz of the "<^<^<^<^<^<^<^" arrows =/ forgot what it's called.
                              Originally posted by TheSaxRunner05
                              My WWE FC wasn't mashing, I was actually playing a much harder version of the chart in my head that had 1600 more notes. Much more skill.

                              Comment

                              • sarahxjane
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Aug 2005
                                • 2109

                                #30
                                Re: What's a good song to spam =P

                                Secret Zombie Room.

                                Don't laugh.

                                You can get a million points in a couple of minutes.

                                I like to whore it sometimes.
                                Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                                whatever you do... don't **** a walros.
                                Originally posted by funmonkey54
                                *knock knock*
                                *opens door*
                                Hello sir, I am a representative from eBay.
                                Um, ok. May I help you?
                                Yes, I am going to need some more information. What is your social security, work hours, sperm count, sexual orientation, and hours of absence from your home?

                                as of December 11th 2009.
                                Proud One Hander! 113 AAAs & 295 Full Combos

                                Comment

                                Working...