What's a good song to spam =P

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • COTMFreak
    FFR Veteran
    • Mar 2004
    • 511

    #31
    Re: What's a good song to spam =P

    Originally posted by MrPoptart
    I cant play that to many times in a row cuz of the "<^<^<^<^<^<^<^" arrows =/ forgot what it's called.
    Yeah, the trills in Max Forever get to me too. But it's pretty easy to get a good score, even if you mess up some.

    I usually just select random on the song list with my difficulities being 6 and 9. Since I find it faster to get credits by doing different songs entirely. You don't get bored either. I know, I do when I spam songs.




    Comment

    • Beethovens mask
      FFR Veteran
      • Dec 2007
      • 1569

      #32
      Re: What's a good song to spam =P

      Originally posted by MrPoptart
      I cant play that to many times in a row cuz of the "<^<^<^<^<^<^<^" arrows =/ forgot what it's called.
      Seeing as having goods and boos won't affect your credit count, just mash that set.
      Originally posted by fastfingers65
      beethoven youre terrible at speaking like a moron

      Comment

      • -frog
        FFR Player
        • Sep 2007
        • 1

        #33
        Re: What's a good song to spam =P

        Read the mind.
        Addicting, Fun
        and easy as cake.

        Comment

        • Fweem
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2008
          • 3

          #34
          Re: What's a good song to spam =P

          Been doing Sympathizer for a while, few times daily.

          I would agree that Teh Tricky Techno is a great song to spam; when I first played it, I played it a few times in a row. I got FC the third time around.

          Comment

          • s0ulst0n3
            <SPACE FOR RENT>
            • Sep 2006
            • 2076

            #35
            Re: What's a good song to spam =P

            Originally posted by Beethovens mask
            Seeing as having goods and boos won't affect your credit count, just mash that set.
            In a way it does. Doesn't credit count fluctuate with your total score on the song? So, getting a boo takes away points from your total score. Won't be too damaging unless you get 5000 boos.

            Also, Fweem, nice job stealing Dore's avatar. D=

            Soul Slayer - I know he was talking about credit count you idiot, Reality is fast and short, therefore you get a higher tps, therefore you get a higher credit count faster.
            PM me if you want to rent my custom title. :3
            ~Far too many years of chaos and unrest, far too many voices brutally supressed!~

            Comment

            Working...