The Great 2008 SpeedMod Survey - Add your vote to the database

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • .Holy
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2007
    • 73

    #76
    Re: The Great 2008 SpeedMod Survey - Add your vote to the database

    x1.85 would be awesome! But I use x1.75 and x2.0 for now.

    Comment

    • Xx{Midnight}xX
      FFR Player
      • Aug 2007
      • 8548

      #77
      Re: The Great 2008 SpeedMod Survey - Add your vote to the database

      Originally posted by Breakdown16
      It's been suggested over and over again. It's even been implemented in FFR R2. Why can't we add it already?
      When i said multiple choice allowed i meant in the survey.

      Comment

      • Prime8
        Awwwwwww!
        • Nov 2006
        • 1581

        #78
        Re: The Great 2008 SpeedMod Survey - Add your vote to the database

        1.75x

        Comment

        • Godnick

          #79
          Re: The Great 2008 SpeedMod Survey - Add your vote to the database

          I prefer 1.75x <---- Good stuff.
          PS: Bloop Bloopety Blooper!

          Comment

          • gnr61
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Oct 2005
            • 7251

            #80
            Re: The Great 2008 SpeedMod Survey - Add your vote to the database

            3x chair
            squirrel--it's whats for dinner.

            Comment

            • ShadowX2D
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2007
              • 125

              #81
              Re: The Great 2008 SpeedMod Survey - Add tour vote to the database

              We need C400, that what I use on SM

              But, 1.75x is good enough.

              AAA's: 10 Best: Dr Wily Theme v2 (Song-whoring isn't my strong suit..)
              FC's: 63
              Best FC: TGWP Part 1 [94-10-0-33]
              Play Style: 2 Hands Left, Down/Up, Right
              Alt Play Style: 2 Hands AS/KL
              Alt Play Style2: One Hand, 3-Fingers

              Comment

              • remedy1502
                remederpin
                • Feb 2007
                • 4885

                #82
                Re: The Great 2008 SpeedMod Survey - Add your vote to the database

                LOL 1.75 is way faster than C400.
                1.0 is C300

                Anyway, I use 1.75 =D

                Comment

                • fluffygdog95
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2006
                  • 77

                  #83
                  Re: The Great 2008 SpeedMod Survey - Add your vote to the database

                  1.0x. I play with c650 on SM, but FFR is different. I have to screencut or it just doesn't feel right.



                  Ich Betaube Mich

                  Comment

                  • danny53x
                    AKA Yotipo
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 1008

                    #84
                    Re: The Great 2008 SpeedMod Survey - Add your vote to the database

                    2.0x. Would enjoy a 2.5x.

                    Comment

                    • Azafreak
                      Retired
                      • Feb 2007
                      • 759

                      #85
                      Re: The Great 2008 SpeedMod Survey - Add your vote to the database

                      I use 1.75 but 1.65 can be cool.

                      Comment

                      • lxDestinyxl
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 3247

                        #86
                        Re: The Great 2008 SpeedMod Survey - Add your vote to the database

                        I do believe I use 1.25x screencut, the second most unpopular Speed-mod choice on FFR.

                        Comment

                        • sc979
                          FFR Player
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 1644

                          #87
                          Re: The Great 2008 SpeedMod Survey - Add your vote to the database

                          Either 1x with screencut, or 1.75x without screencut.

                          For some reason, I can read certain patterns better one way or the other.

                          But I voted for 1x anyway.
                          ...

                          Comment

                          • marioGP87
                            Shiny Zoroa :')
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 603

                            #88
                            Re: The Great 2008 SpeedMod Survey - Add your vote to the database

                            I used before 1.25, then 1.5, and now 1.75 x3!!! I'm praticing on 2.0 though for challenging and above, I use 1.75 speed x3!!!
                            Originally posted by Kit
                            "Hey.. what are you doing!? get away man! I Only said it once noo, NOOOO your a bunch of Nazi's man ! get that sedative away from me! I don't like needles! I...rea..lyy.... *Faint*


                            Best AAA: Famouz (HEAVY UNLOCK!)

                            Comment

                            • Fantasticone
                              D7 Elite Keymasher
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 6003

                              #89
                              Re: The Great 2008 SpeedMod Survey - Add your vote to the database

                              2.0 indeed, but a manlier mod like 2.5 will be better.

                              Comment

                              • Wineandbread
                                Custom User Title
                                • Oct 2007
                                • 2105

                                #90
                                Re: The Great 2008 SpeedMod Survey - Add your vote to the database

                                I'm glad 1.75x is at the tops of the polls.
                                Originally posted by Gundam-Dude
                                my semen is flying through the air as we speak
                                We climb up a lot of ladders, and fall down a lot of chutes.

                                Taking "all" oddjobs! PM me requests. Requests filled: 2 last active Mar. 6th, 2017


                                Keep it real pls. Will deny requests I cannot manage.


                                Comment

                                Working...