The Great 2008 SpeedMod Survey - Add your vote to the database

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • SithCait22
    FFR Veteran
    • Mar 2005
    • 1093

    #61
    Re: The Great 2008 SpeedMod Survey - Add your vote to the database

    I use 2.0, i could go for like 2.3 lol or 2.25....that sounds better.
    Playing: DJMAX Technika 2
    Location: Kalahari Resort, Sandusky Ohio
    Join me?

    Comment

    • Cobalt-
      Banned
      • Apr 2008
      • 38

      #62
      Re: The Great 2008 SpeedMod Survey - Add your vote to the database

      Naw i agree with soul. I would like 2.25 or 2.50 plz ;D

      Comment

      • U.N. Owen
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2008
        • 640

        #63
        Re: The Great 2008 SpeedMod Survey - Add your vote to the database

        1.75 ftw

        Sig courtesy of kjwkjw

        "If I was any more crack, I'd be cocaine." - PriestREA

        Comment

        • MJV2112
          Banned
          • Jan 2008
          • 29

          #64
          Re: The Great 2008 SpeedMod Survey - Add your vote to the database

          I have used 1.5 for the longest time and recently switched to 1.75 and it is alot better for my PA. Although 1.0 and 1.25 are still fun speeds to play at, the slower the worse the PA that is for me.

          Comment

          • Calcium Carbonate
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2008
            • 51

            #65
            Re: The Great 2008 SpeedMod Survey - Add your vote to the database

            Originally posted by Izzy
            None of the givin options are comfortable.
            Same here, I'd like to use 2.2-2.6, this would make an amazing speed mod, and why don't we just code something to make what ever speed mod you want too. I haven't look through the thread to see if this has been suggested, but if it had I give it a thumbs up.

            Originally posted by Bynary Fission
            The problem with having speedmods above 2x lies in the fact that



            2. FFR's screen is so much smaller than SM's, it's like screencutting a LOT when compared to SM.

            For the fact I can't stand playing SM full screen I use the window option. So for me I use around c680 to c700 on SM. Which I am guessing is 2.2 to 2.5 on here.
            Last edited by Calcium Carbonate; 06-25-2008, 10:05 PM.

            Comment

            • Coolboyrulez0
              VICES
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Aug 2006
              • 10042

              #66
              Re: The Great 2008 SpeedMod Survey - Add your vote to the database

              Use 1.75 would prefer something a bit faster since I play SM windowed C665.
              https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
              https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/

              Comment

              • .Mantis.
                FFR Player
                • Feb 2008
                • 171

                #67
                Re: The Great 2008 SpeedMod Survey - Add your vote to the database

                i am surprised by the amount of people playing 2.0X i find the frame rate is too low
                its actually hard on my eyes tracking the arrows
                the speed it self is fine i play C700 in sm i would go 2.0X

                Comment

                • Vanilla Mnm
                  cavs
                  • Dec 2007
                  • 3258

                  #68
                  Re: The Great 2008 SpeedMod Survey - Add your vote to the database

                  1.75, but I can play on 1.0, but not any other speed. O_o

                  Comment

                  • Bluearrowll
                    ⊙▃⊙
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Nov 2007
                    • 7376

                    #69
                    Re: The Great 2008 SpeedMod Survey - Add your vote to the database

                    I play on 2.0x, but I would prefer 2.25x.
                    1st in Kommisar's 2009 SM Tournament
                    1st in I Love You`s 2009 New Year`s Tournament
                    3rd in EnR's Mashfest '08 tournament
                    5th in Phynx's Unofficial FFR Tournament
                    9th in D3 of the 2008-2009 4th Official FFR Tournament
                    10th in D5 of the 2010 5th Official FFR Tournament
                    10th in D6 of the 2011-2012 6th Official FFR Tournament

                    FMO AAA Count: 71
                    FGO AAA Count: 10

                    Bluearrowll = The Canadian player who can not detect awkward patterns. If it's awkward for most people, it's normal for Terry. If the file is difficult but super straight forward, he has issues. If he's AAAing a FGO but then heard that his favorite Hockey team was losing by a point, Hockey > FFR
                    PS: Cool AAA's Terry
                    - I Love You


                    An Alarm Clock's Haiku
                    beep beep beep beep beep
                    beep beep beep beep beep beep beep
                    beep beep beep beep beep
                    - ieatyourlvllol

                    Comment

                    • hoochan
                      woah shrooms
                      • Nov 2005
                      • 3838

                      #70
                      Re: The Great 2008 SpeedMod Survey - Add your vote to the database

                      2x FFR
                      C700-C750 SM

                      I would like 2.25x on FFR, please.

                      Comment

                      • Im Vince
                        Allez Montréal!
                        • Aug 2007
                        • 819

                        #71
                        Re: The Great 2008 SpeedMod Survey - Add your vote to the database

                        1.75

                        it goes better than others for me
                        AAAs: 817
                        Difficulty 66+ AAAs: 35
                        Best AAA: Nomina Nuda Tenemus (81)

                        Comment

                        • dood gone krazee
                          RATOOOOOOOOO
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • May 2007
                          • 1939

                          #72
                          Re: The Great 2008 SpeedMod Survey - Add your vote to the database

                          I really wish there was a 2.25 or 2.5, 2 is a bit slow for me. Of course I play C950 on SM. :S
                          -4th Official Tournament Expert Divison Champion-

                          Originally posted by Sir_Thomas
                          Dood... you done gone got yourself krazee.
                          Originally posted by robertsona
                          I hear back in 12 AD Jesus Himself sent an FGO to Tass and it got a 9 by JX

                          "[++] 9/10
                          Very good file but not japanese enough ps hi jesus"

                          Comment

                          • virus003
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Feb 2008
                            • 1822

                            #73
                            Re: The Great 2008 SpeedMod Survey - Add your vote to the database

                            2.0 is perfect for one handers so im going with 2.0

                            Originally posted by XUioX
                            too hard and too long.. the rest of it was easy though.
                            Originally posted by roundb0x
                            i still have photos of my dad dickfeeding me when i was like 5
                            Originally posted by who_cares973
                            stop back seat modding its annoying

                            Comment

                            • wwwJ4mmYcouk
                              FFR Player
                              • Feb 2005
                              • 1031

                              #74
                              Re: The Great 2008 SpeedMod Survey - Add your vote to the database

                              I play either 2x or 1x screencut to the feeecking max
                              Frank Lee Morris

                              Μήπως πραγματικά πνιγεί;

                              Comment

                              • ooobl.
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Apr 2008
                                • 228

                                #75
                                Re: The Great 2008 SpeedMod Survey - Add your vote to the database

                                on my upstairs poop-puter i play 1.75x but on the nice shiny downstairs one i play 2x.
                                on SM i play C775

                                Comment

                                Working...