It was like an out of body experience.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rushyrulz
    Digital Dancing!
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Feb 2006
    • 12985

    #16
    Re: It was like an out of body experience.

    I don't think he's talking about zoning out, its just like, 'whoa, did I just do that' instead of 'I fell asleep and AAA'd Death Piano.'


    Comment

    • LLaMaSaUceYup
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2007
      • 3759

      #17
      Re: It was like an out of body experience.

      Originally posted by Coolboyrulez0
      Yeah this is like the "zoning out" that happens sometimes where you just hit the arrows and think about nothing else
      Yeah I'll be sitting there and blank out for a couple seconds but will still be hitting everything, haha.

      Comment

      • Izzy
        Snek
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2003
        • 9195

        #18
        Re: It was like an out of body experience.

        Yes this happens with just about everything. I cant read the notes for ****.

        Comment

        • Reptar Bars
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2008
          • 7

          #19
          Re: It was like an out of body experience.

          Originally posted by rushyrulz
          Too bad it wasn't on Death Piano...

          It's happened to me before, but not as major. I was AAAing a song and something came at me that I wasn't expecting and I was like WHOA WTF in my head, but my fingers did the right thing and I kept AAAing on my merry way.

          P.S. this was the song I was talking about. It gets really tricky after 800 and luckily, I got them all perfect and got the AAA =P

          P.P.S. Did you AAA Spontaneous Hydroxide and get the token?
          I actually don't know what AAA means.
          xD
          Does it mean to get all of them perfect?
          O:

          Comment

          • .Holy
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2007
            • 73

            #20
            Re: It was like an out of body experience.

            lol Spontaneous Hydroxide is a pretty easy song compared to Vertex Beta or Crowdpleaser. It feels amazing when you do crazy in Crowdpleaser.

            Comment

            • Coolboyrulez0
              VICES
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Aug 2006
              • 10042

              #21
              Re: It was like an out of body experience.

              Originally posted by Reptar Bars
              I actually don't know what AAA means.
              xD
              Does it mean to get all of them perfect?
              O:
              AAA - All Perfect
              SDG - Single Digit Good (less than 9 goods but 1 or more)
              FC - Full Combo

              https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
              https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/

              Comment

              • Reptar Bars
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2008
                • 7

                #22
                Re: It was like an out of body experience.

                Oh! Okay, then.
                : D

                Well, no, I didn't AAA SH.
                xD
                Not even close.

                Comment

                • ConjureFlame
                  FFR Player
                  • Dec 2007
                  • 14

                  #23
                  Re: It was like an out of body experience.

                  Yes, absolutely. I've felt this when I played Vertex^2 Expert. You know, the part of the song when theres stream and mines. This was at my friend's place. I just...It just happened
                  I am Iso O [All Games]
                  I am ConjureFlame [All games]
                  I am uneunit [YouTube and FileFront]

                  Best FC: {Rose}
                  Best AAA: Theme of Dragoon Knights



                  My record on Tribal Style by KaW

                  Comment

                  • Bluearrowll
                    ⊙▃⊙
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Nov 2007
                    • 7376

                    #24
                    Re: It was like an out of body experience.

                    What exactly are mines?

                    I tend to have this "WTF DID I JUST DO" on Midnight City remix or something, forgot the name of the song rofl. Its in secret and has 874 notes though. VC.
                    1st in Kommisar's 2009 SM Tournament
                    1st in I Love You`s 2009 New Year`s Tournament
                    3rd in EnR's Mashfest '08 tournament
                    5th in Phynx's Unofficial FFR Tournament
                    9th in D3 of the 2008-2009 4th Official FFR Tournament
                    10th in D5 of the 2010 5th Official FFR Tournament
                    10th in D6 of the 2011-2012 6th Official FFR Tournament

                    FMO AAA Count: 71
                    FGO AAA Count: 10

                    Bluearrowll = The Canadian player who can not detect awkward patterns. If it's awkward for most people, it's normal for Terry. If the file is difficult but super straight forward, he has issues. If he's AAAing a FGO but then heard that his favorite Hockey team was losing by a point, Hockey > FFR
                    PS: Cool AAA's Terry
                    - I Love You


                    An Alarm Clock's Haiku
                    beep beep beep beep beep
                    beep beep beep beep beep beep beep
                    beep beep beep beep beep
                    - ieatyourlvllol

                    Comment

                    • Xx{Midday}xX
                      FFR Player
                      • Sep 2007
                      • 3518

                      #25
                      Re: It was like an out of body experience.

                      Mines are life drainers that you're supposed to avoid pressing. I'm not sure how mines work framewidth wise, but they have no effect on your score. (I usually press all of them anyway. There usually aren't enough to kill you off.)
                      Any FFR song title discrepancies? List them here.
                      Willing to accurately translate Japanese for free
                      Accumulating all playstyles here!


                      つまんないシグでスマソ(´・ω・`)

                      Comment

                      • Psychotik
                        Heckin' Cute
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2008
                        • 1729

                        #26
                        Re: It was like an out of body experience.

                        I eat mines for dinner; it tastes like chicken.
                        Check out my Speedruns
                        Originally posted by TEEX
                        I want me a grrrl that will call me at 4 in the morning and ask me what my best is on Ants.

                        Comment

                        • Izzy
                          Snek
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jan 2003
                          • 9195

                          #27
                          Re: It was like an out of body experience.

                          I have never seen a mine in ffr. Although i would consider anything that isn't a note a mine in ffr. Cause you get a boo.

                          Comment

                          Working...