In your opinion: Easiest AAA to get [Heavy] and [Oni]

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • jimerax
    ★★★★★
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Nov 2003
    • 8185

    #16
    Re: In your opinion: Easiest AAA to get [Heavy] and [Oni]

    Originally posted by [TeRa]
    tl;dr
    heh those are interesting.

    Comment

    • ninjafury
      Liquidsmooth
      • Dec 2005
      • 563

      #17
      Re: In your opinion: Easiest AAA to get [Heavy] and [Oni]

      I AAA'd Seven the day Otaku Heavy came out. Dunno about Oni though probably if you like speed you should do the Lawn Wakes otherwise maybe None Would Escape or Silence if you like slow one colored jumpstream
      Half Asian Half White, 100% Whasian

      Comment

      • Xx{Midday}xX
        FFR Player
        • Sep 2007
        • 3518

        #18
        Re: In your opinion: Easiest AAA to get [Heavy] and [Oni]

        Both Midday and I AAAd Seven to get Heavy, but Video Out A and Amefuri Koneko were sightread AAAs for us too.

        My first FMO AAA was Silence. Midday's was Lawn Wake IV (before avmiss fix, lucky, damn.), but he'd probably say Silence or Southern Cross would be the easiest AAA. Miku would say Hajnal, but I think rolls and the super sync trill are annoying (I can't do Novo Mundo because of rolls either, frikin 23 goods today.).
        Any FFR song title discrepancies? List them here.
        Willing to accurately translate Japanese for free
        Accumulating all playstyles here!


        つまんないシグでスマソ(´・ω・`)

        Comment

        • sjoecool1991
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2006
          • 2302

          #19
          Re: In your opinion: Easiest AAA to get [Heavy] and [Oni]

          For me, I am trying to get Oni with Novo Mundo or None Would Escape.
          Novo Mundo=10 goods
          None Would Escape=7 goods

          I'm getting close

          Comment

          • XUioX
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2007
            • 787

            #20
            Re: In your opinion: Easiest AAA to get [Heavy] and [Oni]

            For Heavy, i picked Seven. i just got lucky with it. Im not too sure which is easiest for Heavy. Oni i think novo mundo if its a choice.


            AIM = Dylanxlol25
            Feel free to add!

            Comment

            • rushyrulz
              Digital Dancing!
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Feb 2006
              • 12985

              #21
              Re: In your opinion: Easiest AAA to get [Heavy] and [Oni]

              Heavy: Tribal Transcendency or Seven. I got mine with Tribal just cuz it's like 8ths for the whole song. It may be longer, but it's easier too.

              Oni: Novo Mundo or LWIV. LWIV if you're good at stream, Novo Mundo if you're good at rolls and quick jumpstream flares.


              Comment

              • OneHandNow
                Banned
                • Sep 2006
                • 5305

                #22
                Re: In your opinion: Easiest AAA to get [Heavy] and [Oni]

                I picked Video out A.

                Comment

                • Redorigami
                  Call me Massive Swallow
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Oct 2005
                  • 3162

                  #23
                  Re: In your opinion: Easiest AAA to get [Heavy] and [Oni]

                  New req for Oni, NWE is definitely the easiest, that and Novo if you're good at random 32nds
                  Originally posted by TheRapingDragon
                  The ability to lick the clit and the vagina and apply gentle pressure at the same time with one upward lick is something the small tongued of us can only dream about.
                  Originally posted by spreadNv
                  Got dibs on La Camp.
                  Oh right, Im not any good.
                  Got dibs on Pita.

                  Comment

                  • dore
                    caveman pornstar
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Feb 2006
                    • 6317

                    #24
                    Re: In your opinion: Easiest AAA to get [Heavy] and [Oni]

                    My unlocks were K8107 and Seven.
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IREnpHco9mw

                    Comment

                    • nev670
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Aug 2007
                      • 452

                      #25
                      Re: In your opinion: Easiest AAA to get [Heavy] and [Oni]

                      lol, i always cramped up and get nervous at the end of silence or none would escape and i have 1 good on both xD
                      Click >>><<<Click

                      Avg Rank: 174 AAA: 40% FC: 99%
                      nev670 & SnS ^_^ !
                      This video is Dedicated to Tasselfoot
                      Jason Key's Best Friend

                      Comment

                      • PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
                        Threat Emulation
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • May 2004
                        • 5184

                        #26
                        Re: In your opinion: Easiest AAA to get [Heavy] and [Oni]

                        AAA'd seven first or second try or something like that... Or at least that's how I'm remembering the event. I got lucky.

                        Well, I was working on Balloon Fever for Oni, I was at 1. now I'm working on LW4. I don't really expect to get it because my timing is just plain terrible, but somehow I'm sitting at 4-0-0-1 or something like that. Not too far off...

                        Originally posted by Lightdarkness
                        I'm light f**king darkness

                        Comment

                        • lumphoboextreme
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Jan 2005
                          • 8592

                          #27
                          Re: In your opinion: Easiest AAA to get [Heavy] and [Oni]

                          wow. k8107 is a really easy fmo. even for me and i'm terrible at trills.

                          Comment

                          Working...