Fuuny Pictures on the Animation Convention

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • flipsta_lombax
    Lombax Connoisseur
    • May 2006
    • 2556

    #61
    Re: Fuuny Pictures on the Animation Convention

    LOL! Nice Screenshots.

    ATTN: I took most of the vids at the convention. I'll uoload them tonight as well. I didn't get to vid Sprite- and gnr going at it in SMO. =(

    I got Tass booty shakin' as he played Rockband, hahaha! Can I post that? ;P

    Originally posted by HammyMcSquirrel
    Some guy filmed me at one point...I have no idea who it was, though. I don't even think the person was from FFR, haha. Besides that, I don't think anyone else was filming, but I could be wrong.
    I think it was that huuuuge camera at first with me watching ya. =P
    Last edited by flipsta_lombax; 03-31-2008, 06:34 AM.
    Best FGO: Time To Eye{3-0-0-0}

    Best SCORE: Husigi Usagi Milk Tei {16-1-2-8}

    Comment

    • Tasselfoot
      Retired BOSS
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jul 2003
      • 25185

      #62
      Re: Fuuny Pictures on the Animation Convention

      you can post anything of me. except the pic that EnR has of me.

      I kind of want to see my booty dance and how amazingly talented I am.
      RIP

      Comment

      • flipsta_lombax
        Lombax Connoisseur
        • May 2006
        • 2556

        #63
        Re: Fuuny Pictures on the Animation Convention

        Hahahahaa! Okay man. It was awesome though. We were just coming back from McDonald's and that was the first thing I saw. I almost executed ROFL at where I was standing.
        Best FGO: Time To Eye{3-0-0-0}

        Best SCORE: Husigi Usagi Milk Tei {16-1-2-8}

        Comment

        • Murtaug
          FFR Player
          • May 2007
          • 212

          #64
          Re: Fuuny Pictures on the Animation Convention

          Originally posted by flipsta_lombax
          Hahahahaa! Okay man. It was awesome though. We were just coming back from McDonald's and that was the first thing I saw. I almost executed ROFL at where I was standing.
          lol that sounds so funny.. "execute rofl" xDD


          Originally posted by EAGAMES
          This is just one of those moments when your skillz that were deep inside burst out dramtically.
          Best AAA: Carrousel Paradise First VC AAA
          Best FC's: mmm idk... Eradication was a pretty good FC

          Comment

          Working...