Fuuny Pictures on the Animation Convention

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Coolboyrulez0
    VICES
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Aug 2006
    • 10042

    #16
    Re: Fuuny Pictures on the Animation Convention

    Nice pics.
    Especially cause I say something on most of them
    https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
    https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/

    Comment

    • Babyvpr
      ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ
      • Aug 2006
      • 512

      #17
      Re: Fuuny Pictures on the Animation Convention

      I just have this one:



      Mr.Kwik is awesome.

      Comment

      • UnkownMan
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2007
        • 1569

        #18
        Re: Fuuny Pictures on the Animation Convention

        I WAS at the convention but left early
        Originally posted by Choofers
        2/10 smoke weed every other day, what up den
        We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams.

        Comment

        • Zageron
          Zageron E. Tazaterra
          FFR Administrator
          • Apr 2007
          • 6592

          #19
          Re: Fuuny Pictures on the Animation Convention

          Originally posted by sarahxjane
          Can't wait to actually go to the convention next year.
          I'm going to be there.

          Comment

          • sarahxjane
            FFR Veteran
            • Aug 2005
            • 2109

            #20
            Re: Fuuny Pictures on the Animation Convention

            I had taken some more but I closed my program without saving them, apparently.

            There were about 3 stills of the sexy butt dance.



            Originally posted by Zageron
            I'm going to be there.
            You better be.
            Then I can meet you.
            :]





            Oh yeah.
            Here's another one.
            :3


            Last edited by sarahxjane; 03-29-2008, 10:28 PM.
            Originally posted by Tasselfoot
            whatever you do... don't **** a walros.
            Originally posted by funmonkey54
            *knock knock*
            *opens door*
            Hello sir, I am a representative from eBay.
            Um, ok. May I help you?
            Yes, I am going to need some more information. What is your social security, work hours, sperm count, sexual orientation, and hours of absence from your home?

            as of December 11th 2009.
            Proud One Hander! 113 AAAs & 295 Full Combos

            Comment

            • Dire-Kun
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2007
              • 1

              #21
              Re: Fuuny Pictures on the Animation Convention

              Dude, Sarah so had the idea before you, she was telling it to me all day and you had to go and take her idea.... you should be ashamed....

              Comment

              • Zageron
                Zageron E. Tazaterra
                FFR Administrator
                • Apr 2007
                • 6592

                #22
                Re: Fuuny Pictures on the Animation Convention

                lol Stop hatin Unknown. xD

                Comment

                • 6 p01nt3d*st@r
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 1120

                  #23
                  Re: Fuuny Pictures on the Animation Convention

                  I will be at the convention next year as well.

                  364 more days!

                  Comment

                  • sarahxjane
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Aug 2005
                    • 2109

                    #24
                    Re: Fuuny Pictures on the Animation Convention

                    Does it really matter who uploaded what pictures?

                    I mean, really.

                    Calm down.



                    Are there any other stills?
                    :]
                    Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                    whatever you do... don't **** a walros.
                    Originally posted by funmonkey54
                    *knock knock*
                    *opens door*
                    Hello sir, I am a representative from eBay.
                    Um, ok. May I help you?
                    Yes, I am going to need some more information. What is your social security, work hours, sperm count, sexual orientation, and hours of absence from your home?

                    as of December 11th 2009.
                    Proud One Hander! 113 AAAs & 295 Full Combos

                    Comment

                    • 6 p01nt3d*st@r
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 1120

                      #25
                      Re: Fuuny Pictures on the Animation Convention

                      One more....

                      Pic of synth

                      Comment

                      • UnkownMan
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2007
                        • 1569

                        #26
                        Re: Fuuny Pictures on the Animation Convention

                        OMG TOO KUTE!

                        *dies*
                        Last edited by Sprite-; 03-29-2008, 10:42 PM.
                        Originally posted by Choofers
                        2/10 smoke weed every other day, what up den
                        We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams.

                        Comment

                        • Kekeb
                          davai
                          • Dec 2006
                          • 2765

                          #27
                          Re: Fuuny Pictures on the Animation Convention

                          As synth stated, this is his disguise.



                          EDIT: Also, rofl at the random rubber boots guy playing drums.

                          EDIT: True doesn't make any sense... k edited.

                          Comment

                          • EDEdDNEdDYFaN
                            FFR Veteran
                            • May 2003
                            • 2119

                            #28
                            Re: Fuuny Pictures on the Animation Convention

                            Both of you are retarded..no one really cares who posted what. It won't make you any more or less popular either. Just post interesting pics if you got em.


                            anyone have pics from that one guy singing with a deep voice with the boots? he was a laugh.

                            Comment

                            • 6 p01nt3d*st@r
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 1120

                              #29
                              Re: Fuuny Pictures on the Animation Convention

                              Dose it matter who was first.

                              Comment

                              • Kekeb
                                davai
                                • Dec 2006
                                • 2765

                                #30
                                Re: Fuuny Pictures on the Animation Convention

                                Originally posted by EDEdDNEdDYFaN
                                Both of you are retarded..no one really cares who posted what. It won't make you any more or less popular either. Just post interesting pics if you got em.


                                anyone have pics from that one guy singing with a deep voice with the boots? he was a laugh.
                                I had it, but i printscreened over that with the one where he's playing the drums. (see my last post)

                                Comment

                                Working...