Fuuny Pictures on the Animation Convention

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • flipsta_lombax
    Lombax Connoisseur
    • May 2006
    • 2556

    #46
    Re: Fuuny Pictures on the Animation Convention

    Originally posted by gnr61
    fun convention A++ would convene again.

    hammy doesn't look like i thought he would haha, and synth looks just like david hasselhouff
    Hahaha! I just can't help but agree with ya, lol! Less hair, much cooler, etc. And dude, your laptop made me feel the powah.
    Best FGO: Time To Eye{3-0-0-0}

    Best SCORE: Husigi Usagi Milk Tei {16-1-2-8}

    Comment

    • Silver_Brian
      ¯\(°_o)/¯ ¯\(o_°)/¯
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Apr 2005
      • 5576

      #47
      Re: Fuuny Pictures on the Animation Convention

      Originally posted by gnr61
      synth looks just like david hasselhouff
      So you think.

      Originally posted by Moogle-master
      i now have another excuse to grow a dick
      Originally posted by FishFishRevolution
      "i've seen your little boy's penis"

      Comment

      • DarkManticoreX2
        TWG Overlord
        • Apr 2005
        • 7355

        #48
        Re: Fuuny Pictures on the Animation Convention

        Hey stargroup =)

        Flip, How's that epic thread coming.

        I didn't even see Gnr untill like he was leaving. I wanted to shake his hand and he walked away..... I think I died inside a little.
        Last edited by DarkManticoreX2; 03-30-2008, 08:07 PM.
        AAA's = 800

        Originally posted by V
        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

        Comment

        • bender5
          The 40% Iron Chef
          • Jan 2005
          • 4894

          #49
          Re: Fuuny Pictures on the Animation Convention

          So where are the people who had cameras? I bet at least one person was a jackass taking pictures non stop hehe

          Comment

          • gnr61
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Oct 2005
            • 7251

            #50
            Re: Fuuny Pictures on the Animation Convention

            Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
            Hey stargroup =)

            Flip, How's that epic thread coming.

            I didn't even see Gnr untill like he was leaving. I wanted to shake his hand and he walked away..... I think I died inside a little.
            what i shook SOMEONES hand and i thought it was you wtffff
            squirrel--it's whats for dinner.

            Comment

            • DrugstoreCowboy
              Is Famouz
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2006
              • 3409

              #51
              Re: Fuuny Pictures on the Animation Convention

              Originally posted by bender5
              So where are the people who had cameras? I bet at least one person was a jackass taking pictures non stop hehe
              No, sir_thomas forgot his camera this year. so i guess no candid shots...

              Comment

              • DarkManticoreX2
                TWG Overlord
                • Apr 2005
                • 7355

                #52
                Re: Fuuny Pictures on the Animation Convention

                Originally posted by DrugstoreCowboy
                No, sir_thomas forgot his camera this year. so i guess no candid shots...
                Flip and Synth took pics, Most of flip's were posed, Synths were probably more candid.
                AAA's = 800

                Originally posted by V
                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                Comment

                • DrugstoreCowboy
                  Is Famouz
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2006
                  • 3409

                  #53
                  Re: Fuuny Pictures on the Animation Convention

                  Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                  Flip and Synth took pics, Most of flip's were posed, Synths were probably more candid.
                  You totally missed our inside joke.

                  Comment

                  • DayMan951
                    yfwdbwdsb
                    • Dec 2007
                    • 2255

                    #54
                    Re: Fuuny Pictures on the Animation Convention

                    Any vids of people playing at the convention?

                    Comment

                    • HammyMcSquirrel
                      Everlong
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Dec 2004
                      • 3833

                      #55
                      Re: Fuuny Pictures on the Animation Convention

                      Originally posted by DayMan951
                      Any vids of people playing at the convention?
                      Some guy filmed me at one point...I have no idea who it was, though. I don't even think the person was from FFR, haha. Besides that, I don't think anyone else was filming, but I could be wrong.

                      Comment

                      • gnr61
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Oct 2005
                        • 7251

                        #56
                        Re: Fuuny Pictures on the Animation Convention

                        my and sprite were broadcast on smo for like 45 min but idk if anyone recorded it
                        squirrel--it's whats for dinner.

                        Comment

                        • Izzi
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2003
                          • 2142

                          #57
                          Re: Fuuny Pictures on the Animation Convention

                          I was behind all of the people in the corner somewhere in one of those pics. Fun stuff there and i must say. I NEVER expected synthlight to look like what he does. But its cool. Such a mystery man =P

                          Comment

                          • Sir_Thomas
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Oct 2005
                            • 848

                            #58
                            Re: Fuuny Pictures on the Animation Convention

                            Originally posted by DrugstoreCowboy
                            You totally missed our inside joke.


                            Ya, Drugstore is such a girl.
                            He doez not like pics he cant get ready for

                            Also, no one told me to get pics this year, so I didnt bother to try.
                            Last edited by Sir_Thomas; 03-31-2008, 04:40 AM.

                            Comment

                            • DarkManticoreX2
                              TWG Overlord
                              • Apr 2005
                              • 7355

                              #59
                              Re: Fuuny Pictures on the Animation Convention

                              Originally posted by DrugstoreCowboy
                              You totally missed our inside joke.
                              I have so much trouble with internet sarcasm =(
                              AAA's = 800

                              Originally posted by V
                              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                              Comment

                              • Black Yoshi
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 1322

                                #60
                                Re: Fuuny Pictures on the Animation Convention



                                ^^^Jelly



                                ^^ Sprite playing SM >.< ..



                                idk who this guy is but i toke a SS rofl

                                EDIT:

                                woops, forgot this one.




                                I has teh buckett C:
                                Last edited by Black Yoshi; 03-31-2008, 05:59 AM.
                                Originally posted by Kairon
                                Holy ****ing ****balls ****-**** son of a mother****ing ****tastic dump**** ****ing **** hippopotamus ****-dancing bull**** leprechaun-smashing ****-nipples ****-****ing panda-****ing mellow-****ing-yellow ****-eating ****-jumping Jesus Christ Superstar on a pogo stick.

                                HAHAHA XD I do n_n XDDDD

                                :O

                                Comment

                                Working...