Is it bad to crack your fingers for FFR?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Coolboyrulez0
    VICES
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Aug 2006
    • 10042

    #16
    Re: Is it bad to crack your fingers for FFR?

    rofl loosen stiff parts. I just had to lol.
    https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
    https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/

    Comment

    • Kekeb
      davai
      • Dec 2006
      • 2765

      #17
      Re: Is it bad to crack your fingers for FFR?

      I crack them on the first song i play then play a few more songs. If i come back and play FFR an hour or two later, again, i crack my fingers on the first song. It's usually because I'm waiting for the song to load, and i think about it.

      Comment

      • Redorigami
        Call me Massive Swallow
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Oct 2005
        • 3162

        #18
        Re: Is it bad to crack your fingers for FFR?

        Originally posted by NFD
        I crack them like an instinct, not just while playing FFR.
        Same
        Originally posted by TheRapingDragon
        The ability to lick the clit and the vagina and apply gentle pressure at the same time with one upward lick is something the small tongued of us can only dream about.
        Originally posted by spreadNv
        Got dibs on La Camp.
        Oh right, Im not any good.
        Got dibs on Pita.

        Comment

        • MagicCarpetRide
          Skware One
          • Jun 2006
          • 1125

          #19
          Re: Is it bad to crack your fingers for FFR?

          I warm up on a song or 2, then crack 'em, then continue playing, loosens up the fingers.
          I've been doing it for years, no noticeable negative affects yet.

          Comment

          • foilman8805
            smoke wheat hail satin
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2006
            • 5704

            #20
            Re: Is it bad to crack your fingers for FFR?

            I crack every knuckle in my 4 spread fingers - bottom, middle and top.

            Makes my fingers feel a bit more loose, and I've been cracking my fingers for years, and years. Nothing seems wrong to me.

            Comment

            • User1176756

              #21
              Re: Is it bad to crack your fingers for FFR?

              I do it all the time! It's a habbit. It does help my FFR skills too!

              Comment

              • masterwalkerofsky
                FFR Player
                • Dec 2005
                • 6

                #22
                Re: Is it bad to crack your fingers for FFR?

                It has been said by the medical field both ways. Most seem to agree though that it is an old wives tale.

                Comment

                • LilyPichu
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2004
                  • 117

                  #23
                  Re: Is it bad to crack your fingers for FFR?

                  I don't know, but I don't crack them anyway. It hurts a lot. =(

                  Comment

                  • flipsta_lombax
                    Lombax Connoisseur
                    • May 2006
                    • 2556

                    #24
                    Re: Is it bad to crack your fingers for FFR?

                    It will eventually weaken the joints because of it, but yeah. Mines crack naturally, I guess. I just move and it makes the lovely popping noise. Back, neck, foot, fingers, elbows, etc: you name it, I crack it.
                    Best FGO: Time To Eye{3-0-0-0}

                    Best SCORE: Husigi Usagi Milk Tei {16-1-2-8}

                    Comment

                    • Nightfirecat
                      ...back from the dead.
                      • Nov 2006
                      • 3213

                      #25
                      Re: Is it bad to crack your fingers for FFR?

                      Originally posted by customstuff
                      I crack them...I crack my back and neck too.
                      Yup yup.

                      P.S. I don't crack them specifically for FFR, but just whenever. Although, I'm trying to stop, because my mom has really obvious arthritis, and I don't want super-knobby fingers like her in 30 years... =/

                      EDIT: Sometimes when I move my foot or my wrist, they make a little pop, but not exactly cracking, because I can do it again and again and again, just as long as I rotate them in a circle...


                      [My Profile] | [My Music] | [Play FFR] | [My Photobucket] | [My DeviantArt]

                      AAAs: 210 (186+7+17)
                      Best AAAs: Vertex BETA, Fighting for Control, Nova Pulser
                      Recent AAAs: {Firestorm}, Dazzling Destiny, Hellbeat v2p

                      2nd place in 3rd Official Tournament
                      1st place in Jugglin/Jteh's 1st Tournament

                      Comment

                      • YukiRamaro
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 75

                        #26
                        Re: Is it bad to crack your fingers for FFR?

                        I crack my fingers alot, but for FFR if I do my fingers feel weird and it takes a song or two to get used to them being cracked. =/

                        Comment

                        • flipsta_lombax
                          Lombax Connoisseur
                          • May 2006
                          • 2556

                          #27
                          Re: Is it bad to crack your fingers for FFR?

                          Originally posted by Nightfirecat
                          EDIT: Sometimes when I move my foot or my wrist, they make a little pop, but not exactly cracking, because I can do it again and again and again, just as long as I rotate them in a circle...
                          Same here.
                          Best FGO: Time To Eye{3-0-0-0}

                          Best SCORE: Husigi Usagi Milk Tei {16-1-2-8}

                          Comment

                          • Xiaounlimited
                            Eaguru
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 2832

                            #28
                            Re: Is it bad to crack your fingers for FFR?

                            Originally posted by flipsta_lombax
                            Same here.
                            Three's a crowd.

                            Also yeah, it's habit. I'll be sitting in class, then crack my knuckles without even realizing it. I don't notice until everybody around me is staring in disgust because they hate the noise. ;3
                            Why would you put that in your signature? You've lost your signature rights for a month. (You'll get them back on March 10th, 2012.)

                            Comment

                            • Xx{Midday}xX
                              FFR Player
                              • Sep 2007
                              • 3518

                              #29
                              Re: Is it bad to crack your fingers for FFR?

                              They crack naturally when I begin to play. When I get to my 12th hour or so, they crack in a different way... o.0

                              I don't like the feeling where I need to crack my fingers, but I can't no matter how hard I strain them...
                              Any FFR song title discrepancies? List them here.
                              Willing to accurately translate Japanese for free
                              Accumulating all playstyles here!


                              つまんないシグでスマソ(´・ω・`)

                              Comment

                              • MarukuAntoni
                                mmmMMMmmm
                                • Apr 2007
                                • 521

                                #30
                                Re: Is it bad to crack your fingers for FFR?

                                ive heard doctors say that cracking your fingers isnt bad. its just gas being released.
                                IF I CAN CLIMB A TREE, I CAN CLIMB MT EVEREST. IF I CAN DRIVE A CAR, I CAN PILOT A SPACE SHUTTLE. IF I CAN PEE, I CAN BE THE PRESIDENT. IF I CAN POO, I CAN RULE THE WORLD!

                                Comment

                                Working...