Login or Sign Up
Logging in...
Remember me
Log in
Or
Sign Up
Forgot password or user name?
Log in with
Search in titles only
Search in FFR General Talk only
Search
Advanced Search
Forums
Member List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Home
Forum
Flash Flash Revolution
FFR General Talk
Is it bad to crack your fingers for FFR?
Collapse
X
Collapse
Posts
Latest Activity
Photos
Page
of
3
Filter
Time
All Time
Today
Last Week
Last Month
Show
All
Discussions only
Photos only
Videos only
Links only
Polls only
Events only
Filtered by:
Clear All
new posts
Previous
1
2
3
template
Next
shadow 1800
I can't think of anything
Join Date:
Dec 2006
Posts:
1183
Share
Post
#31
01-4-2008, 12:43 AM
Re: Is it bad to crack your fingers for FFR?
i dont really crack my fingers much
Comment
Post
Cancel
Xx{Midnight}xX
FFR Player
Join Date:
Aug 2007
Posts:
8548
Share
Post
#32
01-4-2008, 01:07 AM
Re: Is it bad to crack your fingers for FFR?
Not at all just don't do it while playing.
Comment
Post
Cancel
HoodedRaccoon
FFR Player
Join Date:
Dec 2007
Posts:
75
Share
Post
#33
01-4-2008, 09:43 AM
Re: Is it bad to crack your fingers for FFR?
Well everytime I crack them befor I play I do really bad
Comment
Post
Cancel
25thhour
I like max
Join Date:
Feb 2007
Posts:
2922
Share
Post
#34
01-4-2008, 12:17 PM
Re: Is it bad to crack your fingers for FFR?
Cracking your fingers and joints are just air bubble in your joints that are popping. I don't believe that you can get arthritis from cracking joints.
r bae
adam bae
max bae
bridget bae
claudia bae
trevor bae
adam2 bae
mayo bae
keith bae
Comment
Post
Cancel
LLaMaSaUceYup
FFR Player
Join Date:
Jan 2007
Posts:
3759
Share
Post
#35
01-4-2008, 12:23 PM
Re: Is it bad to crack your fingers for FFR?
It's all a myth.
Comment
Post
Cancel
lumphoboextreme
FFR Veteran
Join Date:
Jan 2005
Posts:
8592
Share
Post
#36
01-4-2008, 01:43 PM
Re: Is it bad to crack your fingers for FFR?
the only thing i can crack are my thumbs.
Comment
Post
Cancel
Previous
1
2
3
template
Next
Working...
OK
OK
Cancel
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡
👍
👎
☕
Comment