what song makes you tired the fastest

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • flipsta_lombax
    Lombax Connoisseur
    • May 2006
    • 2556

    #61
    Re: what song makes you tired the fastest

    I learned to not get so tired when I play songs such as Pants or Bumblebee. The bad thing with my way is, I may not always hit the arrow hard enough to make it register. But it sure as hell save stamina. Pants isn't so bad if it wasn't so damn long. Fast jumpstreams like K8107, Pants, and Southern Cross I need to work on stamina... Strangeprogram I am working on because it doesn't make me tired like before, but I still miss because of my little techinque.
    Best FGO: Time To Eye{3-0-0-0}

    Best SCORE: Husigi Usagi Milk Tei {16-1-2-8}

    Comment

    • dtMaina
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2007
      • 103

      #62
      Re: what song makes you tired the fastest

      Originally posted by de1337
      whoever hasnt said frictional nevada obviously has wrists of titanium.
      Not really, lol. Frictional Nevada has too many slow parts to warrant a statement like that, rofl.

      ... or maybe I do have wrists of titanium from playing too much stepmania...

      Comment

      • unkdavar
        Bombermen United
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Oct 2006
        • 302

        #63
        Re: what song makes you tired the fastest

        Caprice and Pants. (I hate Caprice)

        Comment

        • jakeyjake7
          FFR Player
          • Jul 2006
          • 343

          #64
          Re: what song makes you tired the fastest

          long fast streams tire me. stepmaniawise or ffr wise almost any sharpnel file is pretty tiring (except for blue army and flower forever). but ffr wise vertex beta, pants, caprice.
          Originally posted by tuv
          I enjoy eating my beard

          Comment

          • ryanisadouche
            FFR Player
            • Aug 2005
            • 666

            #65
            Re: what song makes you tired the fastest

            FOTBB by far
            my entire body (hands,wrists, shoulders) get really tense right away. I think I almost dislocated my shoulder on this song before. I have no clue why but i can't do any fast trill relaxed.
            ...starting up again

            Public AAA #370 - evil approaches
            Tier Points - 329 (Tier 4)
            Best Non-AAA - Schmollbluk (rank 26)
            Worst Non-AAA - AIM Anthem(668)
            average rank - 109

            Comment

            Working...