If you could AAA ANY ONE SONG on FFR, what would it be?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Ice wolf
    FFR Player
    • Feb 2007
    • 852

    #76
    Re: If you could AAA ANY ONE SONG on FFR, what would it be?

    Originally posted by windsurfer-sp
    Pants, its 5 minutes long, so epic. I would love to have that on camera.
    5:58, so it is really six minutes.
    Last edited by Ice wolf; 04-12-2008, 11:35 AM.
    Reverse for life!




    ^Way better than 25thhour's link. You know you want to sign up.

    The best noteskin ever: Skittles


    Are you having trouble syncing your files? Use DDReamStudio.

    Comment

    • jakeyjake7
      FFR Player
      • Jul 2006
      • 343

      #77
      Re: If you could AAA ANY ONE SONG on FFR, what would it be?

      choprite because it's sort of long. and there's a lot of 32nds and other stupid notes in there. so it's a little tricky.
      Originally posted by tuv
      I enjoy eating my beard

      Comment

      • Black Yoshi
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2007
        • 1322

        #78
        Re: If you could AAA ANY ONE SONG on FFR, what would it be?

        Pants :P
        Originally posted by Kairon
        Holy ****ing ****balls ****-**** son of a mother****ing ****tastic dump**** ****ing **** hippopotamus ****-dancing bull**** leprechaun-smashing ****-nipples ****-****ing panda-****ing mellow-****ing-yellow ****-eating ****-jumping Jesus Christ Superstar on a pogo stick.

        HAHAHA XD I do n_n XDDDD

        :O

        Comment

        • insomniac_platypus
          FFR Player
          • Feb 2007
          • 149

          #79
          Re: If you could AAA ANY ONE SONG on FFR, what would it be?

          and another song i would have to say.... choprite definately.

          I am one kawaii-ass desu, bitch~ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧*

          R.I.P. jellygod - Forever my wife, forever your husband.

          Comment

          • foilman8805
            smoke wheat hail satin
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2006
            • 5704

            #80
            Re: If you could AAA ANY ONE SONG on FFR, what would it be?

            I'll take Story of Sunshine and Snowman Girl.

            Comment

            • Danrainbow6
              FFR Player
              • Sep 2006
              • 73

              #81
              Re: If you could AAA ANY ONE SONG on FFR, what would it be?

              Either Abtrusity or Party4U
              (Sorry if these choices sound n00b-ish)

              Originally posted by jewpinthethird
              WARNING: DON'T KILL YOURSELF BECAUSE OF FFR, PEOPLE WILL JUST LAUGH AND CALL YOU AN IDIOT.

              Comment

              • thesmacker132
                FFR Player
                • Feb 2007
                • 15

                #82
                Re: If you could AAA ANY ONE SONG on FFR, what would it be?

                one minute waltz

                Comment

                • Popmeister
                  Uncommon sense
                  • Jun 2006
                  • 451

                  #83
                  Re: If you could AAA ANY ONE SONG on FFR, what would it be?

                  Crowdpleaser...but wait then id get called bs on dubble setup hax o noez 8(

                  So I really mean Sympathizer, because I want Oni...or {Firestorm}, because I can't do those steps rofl

                  *̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴. AAAs

                  Best: Sonata Quasi Una Fantasia

                  Comment

                  • Xx{Midday}xX
                    FFR Player
                    • Sep 2007
                    • 3518

                    #84
                    Re: If you could AAA ANY ONE SONG on FFR, what would it be?

                    Quite the intriguing question. Unquestionably, Midnight Dragon. I almost had it. 0 1 0 0. Oh, but of course as most people know, I do not have in my possession such an expensive yet completely worthy song. Complete agreement to Popmeister as well. {Firestorm} has restrained me from quintessential feeling of achievement for the past fortnight now.
                    Last edited by Xx{Midday}xX; 11-10-2007, 10:40 PM.
                    Any FFR song title discrepancies? List them here.
                    Willing to accurately translate Japanese for free
                    Accumulating all playstyles here!


                    つまんないシグでスマソ(´・ω・`)

                    Comment

                    • CornOnTheCod
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2007
                      • 60

                      #85
                      Re: If you could AAA ANY ONE SONG on FFR, what would it be?

                      i would try to aaa excite bike.
                      deadc4t.

                      Comment

                      • richyrich55
                        Wait... what?
                        • Feb 2005
                        • 1263

                        #86
                        Re: If you could AAA ANY ONE SONG on FFR, what would it be?

                        Pants.
                        Originally Posted by Afrobean
                        Come on, guys, this isn't rocket surgery
                        Originally Posted by MrRubix
                        I may be an ass, but I'm usually a very correct ass.
                        Originally Posted by rushyrulz
                        I'm like, totally in love with like, Justin like Bieber. I like don't just like, like him.. I like, like like him. Like totally.
                        R.I.P. Jellygod

                        Comment

                        • Turboyoshi
                          What is this i don't even
                          • May 2005
                          • 1211

                          #87
                          Re: If you could AAA ANY ONE SONG on FFR, what would it be?

                          K8107 and Seven

                          Comment

                          • reddarkd
                            Lawl
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 194

                            #88
                            Re: If you could AAA ANY ONE SONG on FFR, what would it be?

                            Probably OMW

                            Comment

                            • ~Zero~
                              FFR Veteran
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Nov 2006
                              • 1556

                              #89
                              Re: If you could AAA ANY ONE SONG on FFR, what would it be?

                              Trip To The Moon


                              Originally posted by Xiaounlimited
                              More like Tier ~0~

                              Comment

                              • Nu0n
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Sep 2004
                                • 1040

                                #90
                                Re: If you could AAA ANY ONE SONG on FFR, what would it be?

                                I wouldn't mind if i AAA'd Pants ^.^
                                Used to have my signature on here until it was deleted

                                Comment

                                Working...