If you could AAA ANY ONE SONG on FFR, what would it be?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Professor Raine
    FFR Player
    • May 2007
    • 1560

    #91
    Re: If you could AAA ANY ONE SONG on FFR, what would it be?

    Otaku Speedvibe [Heavy] so I can get Oni. ^_^;


    My simfilez ----
    :

    Comment

    • Heartseeker7
      Untz Untz Untz Untz
      FFR Music Producer
      • Nov 2006
      • 571

      #92
      Re: If you could AAA ANY ONE SONG on FFR, what would it be?

      Vrofl if i could just get the token:P
      But seriously, Max forever or pants cause they are really long.
      Originally posted by Phynx
      I'm a total asshole, if I had the chance to shove a razor blade dildo up your ass... I would... and I'd laugh while doing it.

      Comment

      • i love you
        Live a wonderful life~
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Oct 2006
        • 7315

        #93
        Re: If you could AAA ANY ONE SONG on FFR, what would it be?

        a FMO
        ===============================
        The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
        ===============================

        Comment

        • Roy Campbell
          Banned
          • Jul 2007
          • 156

          #94
          Re: If you could AAA ANY ONE SONG on FFR, what would it be?

          Vertex Beta vrofl, hardest song in the game.

          Comment

          • imadethisfromboredom
            FFR Player
            • Jul 2007
            • 390

            #95
            Re: If you could AAA ANY ONE SONG on FFR, what would it be?

            well...now i would want

            1. Final Fantasy Last Battle Festival, it's 6 f*cking minutes long and hard as hell.
            2. Abtrusity, I told my girlfriend that I would be one of the first 100 to AAA it, and i want to never break that promise.
            Last edited by imadethisfromboredom; 11-16-2007, 07:12 PM. Reason: called it final rofl.



            FCs: 167
            Best FC: Deep Breath(2-0-0-0) =D

            AAAs: 54(53 + 1 skill)
            Most Recent: {Losing Touch}
            Best AAA: Driveway [Heavy]

            Tier Points: 48
            Skill Tokens: 69

            Winner of Sweet & lXD's unoffical tournament(beginner)
            Winner of Gun92's FFR Tournament(Intermediate)

            Comment

            • Loser :(
              FFR Player
              • Sep 2007
              • 46

              #96
              Re: If you could AAA ANY ONE SONG on FFR, what would it be?

              I would wanna AAA frikking BB Revenge (Or fc at least) xD Or Pants (Fc At the least) But I'd wanna AAA Crowdpleaser most (Or fc) Cause i can't AAA the Excite Bike thing lawl!!
              So much time spent on FFR.

              So little improvement.

              Comment

              Working...