Grand Gallop Chromomatique is the hardest song ever

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Aleste
    stating the obvious.
    • Oct 2003
    • 337

    #61
    Re: Grand Gallop Chromomatique is the hardest song ever

    So this was where the vids came from lol...

    Comment

    • orlando2k7
      FFR Veteran
      • Dec 2006
      • 157

      #62
      Re: Grand Gallop Chromomatique is the hardest song ever



      :]
      Originally posted by freakysnots

      This thread makes god cry.
      ROFL

      Originally posted by Zageron
      Everything is Vistas fault. If your cat dies, it's also Vistas fault.

      Comment

      • User1176756

        #63
        Re: Grand Gallop Chromomatique is the hardest song ever

        that would be revolutionary etude. i can't even pass it yet. yet i passed GGC

        Comment

        • DarkManticoreX2
          TWG Overlord
          • Apr 2005
          • 7355

          #64
          Re: Grand Gallop Chromomatique is the hardest song ever

          Originally posted by jimerax
          vrofl>>>(inf)>>>OMW>Revo>>Molto>GGC>>Piano Etude>Pants>>other easy songs
          CP?
          AAA's = 800

          Originally posted by V
          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

          Comment

          • dore
            caveman pornstar
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Feb 2006
            • 6317

            #65
            Re: Grand Gallop Chromomatique is the hardest song ever

            Crowdpleaser has two hard measures.
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IREnpHco9mw

            Comment

            • AOD_ELEMENT
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2007
              • 1672

              #66
              Re: Grand Gallop Chromomatique is the hardest song ever

              Originally posted by rel89
              Rubix can FC any song. I really thought GGC was impossible to FC, but then Rubix comes and FC's every song in the gaem.

              i could fc ggc with a lil more mashing too

              Comment

              • jimerax
                ★★★★★
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Nov 2003
                • 8185

                #67
                Re: Grand Gallop Chromomatique is the hardest song ever

                forgot CP, maybe it's above OMW lol

                GGC is an easy FC now, btw.

                Comment

                • Doug31
                  Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jun 2004
                  • 6811

                  #68
                  Re: Grand Gallop Chromomatique is the hardest song ever

                  I wouldn't call it easy, but I can tell I'd be able to FC it long before I could FC any of Crowd/Revo/Molto/OMW.

                  Comment

                  • robertsona
                    missa in h-moll
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2006
                    • 4000

                    #69
                    Re: Grand Gallop Chromomatique is the hardest song ever

                    Grand Gallop Chromatique? Pfft. I AAAA'd that stuff.

                    Comment

                    • Doug31
                      Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jun 2004
                      • 6811

                      #70
                      Re: Grand Gallop Chromomatique is the hardest song ever

                      Originally posted by robertsona
                      Grand Gallop Chromatique? Pfft. I AAAA'd that stuff.
                      But it has 3 framers where the center frame of the timing window is covered up by the next note making it impossible to get imaginary marvs on those notes and therefore making it impossible to AAAA in FFR.

                      Comment

                      • robertsona
                        missa in h-moll
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 4000

                        #71
                        Re: Grand Gallop Chromomatique is the hardest song ever

                        Yes, but i have skillz.

                        Comment

                        • freakysnots
                          八一
                          • Aug 2004
                          • 2904

                          #72
                          Re: Grand Gallop Chromomatique is the hardest song ever

                          I have awesome advanced skillz and I can't AAAA it

                          Comment

                          • customstuff
                            ♥C.S. + A.M.♥
                            • Nov 2006
                            • 4892

                            #73
                            Re: Grand Gallop Chromomatique is the hardest song ever

                            Originally posted by TD_m0nster
                            look at your boos. got mash?

                            I <3 mash.

                            Originally posted by MrMagic5239
                            Placements are final, custom will not be moved to D6, just because he is good at jacks, and mediocre at just about every other FMO in the game.
                            Originally posted by customstuff
                            Originally posted by MrMagic5239
                            welcome to D6

                            start playing

                            Comment

                            • thechild
                              FFR Player
                              • Feb 2007
                              • 1642

                              #74
                              Re: Grand Gallop Chromomatique is the hardest song ever

                              I just got rank 334 on it.

                              Comment

                              Working...