Grand Gallop Chromomatique is the hardest song ever

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • marioGP87
    Shiny Zoroa :')
    • Mar 2006
    • 603

    #31
    Re: Grand Gallop Chromomatique is the hardest song ever

    No one here can pass the WoD in vrolf even if they tried (except maybe jimerax and other few ffr vets around here). Though, it'll be funny if someone actually passed vrolf *laughs*
    Last edited by marioGP87; 10-6-2007, 05:21 PM.
    Originally posted by Kit
    "Hey.. what are you doing!? get away man! I Only said it once noo, NOOOO your a bunch of Nazi's man ! get that sedative away from me! I don't like needles! I...rea..lyy.... *Faint*


    Best AAA: Famouz (HEAVY UNLOCK!)

    Comment

    • burningeyes88
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2006
      • 359

      #32
      Re: Grand Gallop Chromomatique is the hardest song ever

      ggc isnt hard 2 beat and plus its been noteskinned if i am correct
      Originally posted by 6 p01nt3d*st@r
      You spelled FFR wrong.

      Originally posted by Shashakiro
      Yeah, FFR is addicting...I don't think I'll get bored with this game unless I somehow become the best at it, which won't happen.
      Originally posted by Synthlight
      I usually just get all naked and tell them they will turn gay if they touch me.

      Cheers,

      Synthlight

      Comment

      • Flyleef
        FFR Player
        • May 2007
        • 401

        #33
        Re: Grand Gallop Chromomatique is the hardest song ever

        Originally posted by burningeyes88
        ggc isnt hard 2 beat and plus its been noteskinned if i am correct
        What's noteskinned?
        No matter how many times the colors of the seasons change,
        these feelings will never wither, swaying like a flower
        If this is just a dream, then let it be a dream. I don't care.
        My heart, filled with loving radiance
        Is forever thinking of you.

        These words that we play are a pleasant melody
        All I want is to have you by my side,
        so that I won't lose my smiling eyes
        even on a night when we can't see the twinkling of the stars.

        Comment

        • Kekeb
          davai
          • Dec 2006
          • 2765

          #34
          Re: Grand Gallop Chromomatique is the hardest song ever

          Originally posted by Flyleef
          You're hot even if you're a lesbian. =P

          And yes it is.


          EDIT: You better be a girl
          He isn't.

          Comment

          • Black Yoshi
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2007
            • 1322

            #35
            Re: Grand Gallop Chromomatique is the hardest song ever

            freakysluts Isnt A Girl.
            Originally posted by Kairon
            Holy ****ing ****balls ****-**** son of a mother****ing ****tastic dump**** ****ing **** hippopotamus ****-dancing bull**** leprechaun-smashing ****-nipples ****-****ing panda-****ing mellow-****ing-yellow ****-eating ****-jumping Jesus Christ Superstar on a pogo stick.

            HAHAHA XD I do n_n XDDDD

            :O

            Comment

            • Kekeb
              davai
              • Dec 2006
              • 2765

              #36
              Re: Grand Gallop Chromomatique is the hardest song ever

              Originally posted by Mitchtyler
              Im stepping one.
              This made me lol.

              Comment

              • marioGP87
                Shiny Zoroa :')
                • Mar 2006
                • 603

                #37
                Re: Grand Gallop Chromomatique is the hardest song ever

                Originally posted by Black Yoshi
                freakysluts Isnt A Girl.
                "OHNO!!!!!!" that what I would say but this is how I would say it now, "MAMAMIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
                Originally posted by Kit
                "Hey.. what are you doing!? get away man! I Only said it once noo, NOOOO your a bunch of Nazi's man ! get that sedative away from me! I don't like needles! I...rea..lyy.... *Faint*


                Best AAA: Famouz (HEAVY UNLOCK!)

                Comment

                • Flyleef
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2007
                  • 401

                  #38
                  Re: Grand Gallop Chromomatique is the hardest song ever

                  No spamming please.
                  No matter how many times the colors of the seasons change,
                  these feelings will never wither, swaying like a flower
                  If this is just a dream, then let it be a dream. I don't care.
                  My heart, filled with loving radiance
                  Is forever thinking of you.

                  These words that we play are a pleasant melody
                  All I want is to have you by my side,
                  so that I won't lose my smiling eyes
                  even on a night when we can't see the twinkling of the stars.

                  Comment

                  • flipsta_lombax
                    Lombax Connoisseur
                    • May 2006
                    • 2556

                    #39
                    Re: Grand Gallop Chromomatique is the hardest song ever

                    Hehe, I had a nice round of GGC today. Brb, uploading video. Rank 60 ftw!
                    Best FGO: Time To Eye{3-0-0-0}

                    Best SCORE: Husigi Usagi Milk Tei {16-1-2-8}

                    Comment

                    • TS_SonicMaster
                      FFR Lolicon
                      • Apr 2006
                      • 1257

                      #40
                      Re: Grand Gallop Chromomatique is the hardest song ever

                      GGC, haha easy except for the jumpsteam. Everything else is hard just because of the frame rate.

                      And obligatory I could FC it on SM easily.

                      Comment

                      • freakysnots
                        八一
                        • Aug 2004
                        • 2904

                        #41
                        Re: Grand Gallop Chromomatique is the hardest song ever

                        Originally posted by Black Yoshi
                        freakysluts Isnt A Girl.
                        liez

                        Comment

                        • MrRubix
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2026
                          • 8340

                          #42
                          Re: Grand Gallop Chromomatique is the hardest song ever

                          I can say with 1000% certainty that freakysnots is male. I'm not going to say how or why I know.

                          MarioGP: I've passed vrofl, but not through FFR-condoned means -- you can quadhold the wall of death and not boo out since there are so many arrows to keep it alive, but I'm the only one to see the end of vrofl so far while playing.
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0es0Mip1jWY

                          Comment

                          • burningeyes88
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2006
                            • 359

                            #43
                            Re: Grand Gallop Chromomatique is the hardest song ever

                            note skinned means it was worse before

                            EDIT: heresa ss



                            i didnt reely try and i failed
                            Last edited by burningeyes88; 10-6-2007, 08:43 PM. Reason: cuz your a fatty
                            Originally posted by 6 p01nt3d*st@r
                            You spelled FFR wrong.

                            Originally posted by Shashakiro
                            Yeah, FFR is addicting...I don't think I'll get bored with this game unless I somehow become the best at it, which won't happen.
                            Originally posted by Synthlight
                            I usually just get all naked and tell them they will turn gay if they touch me.

                            Cheers,

                            Synthlight

                            Comment

                            • Mookage
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2007
                              • 227

                              #44
                              Re: Grand Gallop Chromomatique is the hardest song ever

                              i passed ggc well before I was even able to get close to passing revo. revo is probably my worst song that I can think of.

                              Comment

                              • freakysnots
                                八一
                                • Aug 2004
                                • 2904

                                #45
                                Re: Grand Gallop Chromomatique is the hardest song ever

                                Originally posted by Mookage
                                i passed ggc well before I was even able to get close to passing revo. revo is probably my worst song that I can think of.
                                It is probably because you mashed and revo is slow at the beginning.

                                Comment

                                Working...